TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The only thing China had going for it was they didn't concede that much in Asian cup.

Branko is on a mission to ruin that too
    How the hell does Branko "the snake" continue to get jobs in Asia? He's like a chlamydia infection that just keeps getting passed around.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

How the hell does Branko "the snake" continue to get jobs in Asia? He's like a chlamydia infection that just keeps getting passed around.
      did a good job at oman tbf

Comment

No idea bro , his knowledge is very very limited , he is like a Apple Macintosh computer from the 90s so outdated, in today market ,

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

did a good job at oman tbf
          Did he though? I feel like he didn't achieve anything too impressive but I could be wrong!

Looks like he only got results during friendly matches/Gulf cup (friendly tournament), right?

He blew it in Asian cup... Drew Thailand & Kyrgyzstan...out in group stage, one goal scored.

World cup qualifiers: 1 win vs Tapei, draw vs Kyrgyzstan.

No noteworthy results, right? Unless I'm missing something here. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Did he though? I feel like he didn't achieve anything too impressive but I could be wrong!

Looks like he only got results during friendly matches/Gulf cup (friendly tournament), right?

He blew it in Asian cup... Drew Thailand & Kyrgyzstan...out in group stage, one goal scored.

World cup qualifiers: 1 win vs Tapei, draw vs Kyrgyzstan.

No noteworthy results, right? Unless I'm missing something here. Let me know!
            took them to a gulf cup final, beating a strong saudi team on the way and narrowly losing to iraq in the last min of the final. and in the asian cup they wouldve had 4 extra points had they not conceded in the last 10 mins of both group games. imo he did a decent job with an average oman team.

Comment

It's about your marketing and Branko has crafted himself quite a reputation as a "yes man" who won't upset the federation but will deliver nothing too good or nothing too terrible.

I expect China to make the final round of WC and get last place of their group. "Encouraging signs" etc.

Comment

China's football is messed up right now. Their clubs lost most of their sponsors. Their former national team manager was just sentenced to life in prison for taking and giving bribes, and match fixing!

Branko is an angel compared to such standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  China's football is messed up right now. Their clubs lost most of their sponsors. Their former national team manager was just sentenced to life in prison for taking and giving bribes, and match fixing!

Branko is an angel compared to such standards.
                  From a footballing perspective it might be a nightmare because I count 12 of their Asian cup squad to be above 30 and those are their good players.

Every Asian cup it seems China's squad is picked too old.

I'm honestly rooting for us to get China in the next round because their team tends to be slow not creative and incapable of Arab antics.

Should be at least 4 points for us.

Even if GN doesnt pick young players it wont matter vs them.

Comment

Watching the Esteghlal Sepahan game,
                    - Hosseinnejad is a talent that needs to be cultivated. Great that he’s getting playing time but would like him to move to Europe in the next few years.
                    - Arya Yousefi is still way too raw for my liking. Had another key turnover on a back pass today (had one against Al Hilal too). We need someone with good decision-making in TM at his position and he doesn’t have that maturity yet.

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post
                      Watching the Esteghlal Sepahan game,
                      - Hosseinnejad is a talent that needs to be cultivated. Great that he's getting playing time but would like him to move to Europe in the next few years.
                      - Arya Yousefi is still way too raw for my liking. Had another key turnover on a back pass today (had one against Al Hilal too). We need someone with good decision-making in TM at his position and he doesn't have that maturity yet.
                      Arya was playing very well when he was at rw. Much better than all of the other players who were at the wings today. Making good chances.

He was lb when he made that pass and he injured himself doing it.

Comment

abulfazl jalali made Ramin his little. ...
                        Jalali out playing Ramin will force general call
                        Him up for lb.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                          abulfazl jalali made Ramin his little. ...
                          Jalali out playing Ramin will force general call
                          Him up for lb.
                          it was truly a disgraceful move for General to snub him of a spot to begin with. Now it makes GN look even worse.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

it was truly a disgraceful move for General to snub him of a spot to begin with. Now it makes GN look even worse.
                            I follow ss team as much as pp🤣, Abulfazl since wc had struggled, injuries ,really salmani benched him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

He has been wildly inconsistent. I think even the Esteghlalis would admit this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He has been wildly inconsistent. I think even the Esteghlalis would admit this.
                                It doesn’t matter….he is by far the most high potential guy in defense we have who was a part of a major tournament, came into a high stakes game and played very well. If he came in and messed up it would have be so much more tolerable than a veteran who we have seen make countless mistakes cost us yet again.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X