Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Vis vis is
    General was done with hajsafi as starter.so he benches Haj Safi and gives the capitan arm band
    To sardar...Iran is up 2-0 at ht sardar is talking smack that this is his team shit like that inside locker room at ht . So this behavior by sardar splits the team. it crates s mehdi tm players supporters vs sardar tm players supporters .
    they take concentration off the match.
    game ends 2-2 because of this childish shit that who's team is it mehdi or sardar..
    This vis vis sounds like total made up Bs ..!
    especially the bold
    that is completely outa character for azmoun …! He is a major Looos/goofball but he certainly isn’t the manam manam arrogant type ..!
    Perhaps he was trying to be funny/cute saying such kososher to his teammates but that is also highly improbable..!?

Comment

GN thoughts after WCQ draw

Comment

Haj Safi answers khodadad back
        see it in v3.

It's grave mistake to answer azizi back,
        If he gets offended he will even mention
        The hookers names they banged on national TV.
        stay away from azizi.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

especially the bold
          that is completely outa character for azmoun …! He is a major Looos/goofball but he certainly isn’t the manam manam arrogant type ..!
          Perhaps he was trying to be funny/cute saying such kososher to his teammates but that is also highly improbable..!?
          It's quite clear where it originated from.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

especially the bold
            Azmoun since he was in tm before medi
            thinks he should be the capitan over medi.
            Go watch all azmoun interviews he is very manam
            manam when it comes to tm.....​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Wait I thought that was the whole point of GN.

When he got hired, one of the supposed benefits was that unlike Skocic he knows how to handle a locker room and keep this loos bazi out of the locker room.
              He will. He’ll slap a few and then they’ll learn.
              All I’m saying is Bagheri has demonstrated he’s good at that.

Comment

We need to be better about inviting our past players to be staff imo. I'm of the belief that Bagheri needs join TM to keep stricter discipline AND also inviting Ebrahimi and Haj Safi as ASSISTANTs (Not players). They provide a lot of leadership in the locker room, especially Ebrahimi who is like a dad to a lot of the players, pretty much everyone respects him. He always gives big speeches and huddles 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  We need to be better about inviting our past players to be staff imo. I'm of the belief that Bagheri needs join TM to keep stricter discipline AND also inviting Ebrahimi and Haj Safi as ASSISTANTs (Not players). They provide a lot of leadership in the locker room, especially Ebrahimi who is like a dad to a lot of the players, pretty much everyone respects him. He always gives big speeches and huddles 😂
                  Karim ansarifar is must , I think u meant kaf you typed ebrahimi.

Bagheri won't come because of mafia style of general runs team melli..

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Karim ansarifar is must , I think u meant kaf you typed ebrahimi.

Bagheri won't come because of mafia style of general runs team melli..
                    Ansarifard is another big locker room leader. I wasn't joking about Ebrahimi either, he is a big leader and always tries to stay away from drama

Comment

Did anyone read the great HajiSafi interview regarding Azizis' tell all interview re TM?

Really a classy way to tell that desperate attention seeker to put a lid on it!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

link to the interviews ??

Comment

link to the interviews ??
                          https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205203...8C%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

Iranian coach sucks and we should never bring one in TM but Azizi is a jerk!
                            Mentioning private talk in TM in front of media is real cheap shot! But i am not expecting better from Azizi!
                            Bi class as player! He get worst by age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Azizi responds (to HajiSafi interview:

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...86%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

MEMO TO TM PLAYERS:
                                Stop responding to azizi.
                                Saratan azizi will destroy tm wc26 like he destroyed tm wc02....

Don't piss him off he will put pictures of girls u guys banged on social media.

need heshmat mohajerani abumoslem fc original
                                Get involve asap and put end to this..mohajerani is only person in iran that can calm azizi down and mKe peace...if not azizi will never let go 🤣🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X