TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Hazbavi deserves the captains arm band in the future. He showed he is very ba-gheyrat….damesh garm. Many others would have jumped at the kind of money he was offered but he said you can’t put a price on his gheyrat!
    Afaik he was also our U20 captain for a while actually (Unlike Salmani who is U23 captain)

Comment

lol suddenly we went to having an insane amount of legionnaires with Taheri, Reyvandi, Ghorbani, and Saharkhizan in Russia. This is not even counting the KIA kids like Rostami and Dostali. Andarz and Hosseinejad to join them soon too I'm guessing? Lots of interesting diaspora options popping up too like Zahiroleslam, Stuckler, and this Nahany kid playing for Feyenoord youth and Netherlands U20

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        And the contract was cancelled by Sadd
        Hats off to the kid!
        Damesh garm
        Fuck these m fcukers
        Hope he end up in europe soon

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/205363...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Che poRoo…. Modafakaz..! 😡
        Dame pesar garm … hopefully he had a hefty break-contract penalty in his deal with them..!
        Fingers crossed 🤞 , he ends up in Europe somewhere next even if it’s Russia..!

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          lol suddenly we went to having an insane amount of legionnaires with Taheri, Reyvandi, Ghorbani, and Saharkhizan in Russia. This is not even counting the KIA kids like Rostami and Dostali. Andarz and Hosseinejad to join them soon too I'm guessing? Lots of interesting diaspora options popping up too like Zahiroleslam, Stuckler, and this Nahany kid playing for Feyenoord youth and Netherlands U20
          I remember CQ said he was really impressed by our u23s when he came back. Now all we need is a coach worth his salt to manage these talents and actually integrate them.
          Formerly known as Cameronse

Comment

Majid Hosseini will miss tm first 6 wcq matches

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
              Majid Hosseini will miss tm first 6 wcq matches
              What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

What happened?
                He operated

Comment

He operated
                  Now? He's been injured for months!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Now? He's been injured for months!
                    He had operation today and will be out half the season.

Kanani starting is set on stone.
                    there will be 4 mans battle for other starter
                    ​​​between hezbavi,shoja,ganji ....fallah going to ss will make him candidate for call up as well....
                    shoja said he wants play tm until wc.

Good news is there are 5 legit center backs at general disposal.

Also saeed start doing light running getting ready for sepahan match up Aug 13, if sepahan can beat the uae team.

Comment

He had operation today and will be out half the season.

Kanani starting is set on stone.
                      there will be 4 mans battle for other starter
                      ​​​between hezbavi,shoja,ganji ....fallah going to ss will make him candidate for call up as well....
                      shoja said he wants play tm until wc.

Good news is there are 5 legit center backs at general disposal.

Also saeed start doing light running getting ready for sepahan match up Aug 13, if sepahan can beat the uae team.
                      😭 Man Shoja can put 99 abysmal performances but put 1 good performance vs Syria and general starts him forever

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

😭 Man Shoja can put 99 abysmal performances but put 1 good performance vs Syria and general starts him forever
                        General likes experience center backs,
                        the older the toorshi the more general likes it, it's fine wine for him

Even if pag get call up
                        starting cb for kyr match will be hezbavi and kanani and in uae is shoja and kanani..BUT AGAINST UZB AND QATAR IN OCT
                        IT WILL BE
                        KANANIZADEGAN AND PAG
                        shoja will go on the bench .

Also go to YouTube search esteghlal vs Shahin tehran final 1364 YOU WILL SEE BABY GENERAL IN THE HIGHLIGHTS playing for Shahin fc(I remember watching that match after 11pm news with my grand pa and dad🤣.
                        ​​​HE HAS NOT HAD ANY YEAR OFF SINCE 1982 AS PLAYER UNTIL NOW AS HEADCOACH.
                        that must be some world record

Comment

the bus boy is the best overall TM CB we got since seyed jalaal ...!

i agree to dropping shoja for a healthy and in good form and fitness PAG..!!

otherwise still bus-boy and shoja are still the safest overall CB pairing we got .!!

CQ rid royally playing favorites, holding personal grudge and benching those guys at WC..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            the bus boy is the best overall TM CB we got since seyed jalaal ...!

i agree to dropping shoja for a healthy and in good form and fitness PAG..!!

otherwise still bus-boy and shoja are still the safest overall CB pairing we got .!!

CQ rid royally playing favorites, holding personal grudge and benching those guys at WC..!!
                            Shoja and pag know how to control kanani on the field.with out them 2 kanani is not as good.

Comment

Iran maintains #20 rank in new FIFA rankings. Japan falls to General Discussions Forum

https://inside.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/men

Comment

My gut says TM match against Kyrgyzstan will be played in Isfahan, not Tehran.

Comment

Working...
                                X