TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Kanani is good but is prone to emotional outbursts that can hurt his team. He's also not great in build up play and often resorts to 'bezan ziresh' where we lose possession.

The best Iranian defender I've seen is PAG. Truly a modern, smart defender. Hope he can bounce back from his injuries as he's 32 years old and can have a few more good years left.
    PAG is very good and was converted from a CDM to CB so he is very good at passing, also has a surprisingly good header. However he is physically not very strong / is kind of small, which is his biggest weakness. But still hope he comes back from his injury, he is a very intelligent player
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Meanwhile GN 😂

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pe...U5YWhhZnJwOQ==

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Meanwhile GN 😂

https://www.instagram.com/stories/pe...U5YWhhZnJwOQ==

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Taremi injury
          he will recover before fifa days

Comment

Japan and South Korea invited to 2025 CONCACAF Gold Cup. They skipped over number 2 in Asia, go figure. I wonder why 🙄🙄

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              Japan and South Korea invited to 2025 CONCACAF Gold Cup. They skipped over number 2 in Asia, go figure. I wonder why 🙄🙄
              toyota, hyundai vs samand, and saipa
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

toyota, hyundai vs samand, and saipa
                Some nations build up their nations and some nations mirinan be khodeshon.

Comment

Even if Japan was 10x worse than Iran, the money they pay for tv rights is what makes it worth it for countries to invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Even if Japan was 10x worse than Iran, the money they pay for tv rights is what makes it worth it for countries to invite.
                    They don't know the power that Iranian fans hold they could learn from Inter with their Instagram doubling and Taremi shirt selling out in an hour

Comment

Here is an article about Uzbekistan football (youth) system : https://www.sofoot.com/articles/pari...n#commentaires

(use google transfer as it is in french)

Damn it's year I want IPL to take the croatian model of youth development and export to Europe and I read there that's the policy choosen in Uzbekistan!

Comment

2 million Koreans live in the US
                        200k in Canada
                        roughly 1 million people of Korean ancestry in Mexico too from 1900 immigration there
                        also 30k Koreans in Argentina

Roughly 2 million people of Japanese ancestry live in Brazil

id say these two nations have a lot more cultural ties to Latin and Central America than we do plus the extra revenue they would generate is far superior . It makes sense both from a commercial and cultural stand point to invite them
                        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post

2 million Koreans live in the US
                          200k in Canada
                          roughly 1 million people of Korean ancestry in Mexico too from 1900 immigration there
                          also 30k Koreans in Argentina

Roughly 2 million people of Japanese ancestry live in Brazil

id say these two nations have a lot more cultural ties to Latin and Central America than we do plus the extra revenue they would generate is far superior . It makes sense both from a commercial and cultural stand point to invite them
                          There is also like 600k Iranians in the US with like 150k of them in Los Angeles alone. 300k Iranian fans in Canada. If they wanted to pack a stadium they can. Not to mention games in Canada...look how fast the stadium sold out in Canada in 2022 before the game got politicized and cancelled. Plenty of Iranian people everywhere. The problem comes down to politics, they don't wanna touch us with a ten foot pole.

Comment

There is also like 600k Iranians in the US with like 150k of them in Los Angeles alone. 300k Iranian fans in Canada. If they wanted to pack a stadium they can. Not to mention games in Canada...look how fast the stadium sold out in Canada in 2022 before the game got politicized and cancelled. Plenty of Iranian people everywhere. The problem comes down to politics, they don't wanna touch us with a ten foot pole.
                            still a load more Koreans in Mexico, US and Canada
                            Plus a huge amount of Japanese in Peru and Brazil

I still argue those two nations have a lot more to do with Latin and Central America/US/Canada than us - isn't Peru's ex president even Japanese lol- If they want to make a competition about Latin America and Central American US/Canada culture then Korea and Japan just make a lot more sentence both from an economic and historic perspective

Comment

sorry i just realised latin America aren't in this edition - i thought they were- my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
                                sorry i just realised latin America aren't in this edition - i thought they were- my bad
                                They will be! I believe its 16 CONCACAF teams and top 2 teams from each federation (Except Oceania lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X