TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Since when Asian clubs are reference? PP thinks they are going to go far in ACL with old fart like Rigi alekasir?

Euro top club like barca psg and other play 17 year old.

Last time pp sold a young player to Europe was moharami
    They went to two finals with old players so yeah experience counts to a degree I’d argue
    Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
      They went to two finals with old players so yeah experience counts to a degree I’d argue
      When? 5 years ago? And with their current players 5 years younger?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Young player needs to play at club level!
        Not a fan of GN but how you want him to lets say invite and play Yasin while he is warming the bench in Persepolis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        i can give you two very easy examples of guys who play regularly at the club level who were benched over an older, washed up player or opting to go with a middle age player even over a younger better player:

- Shoja, a 35-36 year old f*ck up with a shitty attitude, largely responsible for our loss vs Qatar and almost cost us vs Syria in the Knicks out round….he should not be playing over Saman Fallah who played pretty much every game for Gol Gohar last year and did a very decent job.

- Omid noorafkan who out of his 22 TM caps has had maybe 3 or 4 decent games getting 1 start and 1 sub appearance over Hosseinnejad who got absolutely nothing despite also playing a lot for sepahan and being one of our best young midfielders.

nobody is asking him to take big risks with young players…..he doesn’t even know how to slowly integrate them or make an attempt for that matter!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You need more than a small sample to give young kids starting position and not many coaches(other than Mayeli or Dehdari) play regularly bunch of U23 in starting line up in major events
          You need to live with consequences and in today football everything is result oriented

Playing against Kyrgyzstan (102nd ranked team in the world), in a WCQ group in which we are the favorite to win isn't a "major event". If our coach is not able to get results with a team consisting of regular starters in the ACL, Iranian, Belgian and Russian leagues, then maybe he should step aside and give the job to someone who can do exactly that.

As for consequences, yes, we live with the consequences of not having new blood in 2026 if we end up rolling out the same geriatrics and lazy flops onto the pitch as we did in 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

i can give you two very easy examples of guys who play regularly at the club level who were benched over an older, washed up player or opting to go with a middle age player even over a younger better player:

- Shoja, a 35-36 year old f*ck up with a shitty attitude, largely responsible for our loss vs Qatar and almost cost us vs Syria in the Knicks out round….he should not be playing over Saman Fallah who played pretty much every game for Gol Gohar last year and did a very decent job.

- Omid noorafkan who out of his 22 TM caps has had maybe 3 or 4 decent games getting 1 start and 1 sub appearance over Hosseinnejad who got absolutely nothing despite also playing a lot for sepahan and being one of our best young midfielders.

nobody is asking him to take big risks with young players…..he doesn't even know how to slowly integrate them or make an attempt for that matter!
            Your examples are not valid imo!
            Most coaches starts even 35 years old Shoja! Even Queiroz beef with him was not related to performance! He is still one of the best CD in Iran! I agree about his attitude but there are tons of asshole footballers in the world!
            Regarding Nourfakan , coaches always emphasize players who can play in multiple position, i am not his biggest fan but it is déjà vu with Hajsafi, Amiri ..

Comment

Your examples are not valid imo!
              Most coaches starts even 35 years old Shoja! Even Queiroz beef was him was not related to performance! He used still one of the bear CD in Iran! I agree about his attitude bur there are tons of assholes footballer in world!
              Regarding Nourfakan , coaches always emphasize players who can play in multiple position, i am not his biggest fan but it is déjà vu with Hajsafi, Amiri ..

still baffling how Noorafkan has sucked in every position he has played in, to the point Taremi had to scream at him live during Algeria game and he's still considered the future of TM by Ghalenoei

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Playing against Kyrgyzstan (102nd ranked team in the world), in a WCQ group in which we are the favorite to win isn't a "major event". If our coach is not able to get results with a team consisting of regular starters in the ACL, Iranian, Belgian and Russian leagues, then maybe he should step aside and give the job to someone who can do exactly that.

As for consequences, yes, we live with the consequences of not having new blood in 2026 if we end up rolling out the same geriatrics and lazy flops onto the pitch as we did in 2022.
                I get most of us are desperate to see young kids but lots of you guys have hard time facing we suck at youth level and the new 17-24/25 years old are not good!
                We had Karimi/ Kia/ Javad/Shojaei/ Etc then huge gap then Sarsar, JB, Ezat, Taremi and few others now sadly there is huge gap again!
                We are not Brazil or France! Even(as per own Moroccan people) countries like Morocco, Algeria, lots of African countries, Turkey rely on kids born and raised abord!
                A work colleague was telling me without euro born players Morocco doesn't even make it to WC

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

still baffling how Noorafkan has sucked in every position he has played in, to the point Taremi had to scream at him live during Algeria game and he's still considered the future of TM by Ghalenoei
                  Tbh i dont think he was that bad as people here claims!
                  He wasn't/isn't great in anything but it is achaar faranse.
                  As i said coaches love this!
                  He could have had a career like Hajsafi( not to that extend of course) but decided to go for money!
                  Anyway he is what? 28 now?

Comment

I get most of us are desperate to see young kids but lots of you guys have hard time facing we suck at youth level and the new 17-24/25 years old are not good!
                    We had Karimi/ Kia/ Javad/Shojaei/ Etc then huge gap then Sarsar, JB, Ezat, Taremi and few others now sadly there is huge gap again!
                    We are not Brazil or France! Even(as per own Moroccan people) countries like Morocco, Algeria, lots of African countries, Turkey rely on kids born and raised abord!
                    A work colleague was telling me without euro born players Morocco doesn't even make it to WC

So is the solution to ride out these guys until the 35+ age and then let us fall for 5-8 yrs until we get a new generation?

In places where there is a minimal or no falloff we should be able to rotate the youth in.

With 1000% badbakhti we got Hardani to get a shot over Rezaian.

Was there any fall off between the two windows? None. The equalizer goal we conceded in Tashkent was Rezaians fault anyway.

Hajsafi will be 36 in the World Cup. I can't think of any potential grouping at the World Cup where going with Mohammadi and/or Jalali would not be better than taking Hajsafi.

It must be an Iranian thing that GN wants to continue where they do their thing and leave and let it burn. Shah leaves, Iran burns. One day IR leaves, likely Iran will be in ruins when they do. GN will leave TM in ruins too

Comment

saman, karim and JB should not be invited for the next tm game. But knowing GN and his corrupt background he will invite one or all of them so they get a chance to find a club. Then he can pocket some fees.
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I don't see any young kids forcing the grand pa to the exit door!
                        How many keeper, defender, midfielder, forward under 23/24 dominated the league in regular basis? Probably very very few!
                        I am annoyed by old players being around but the reality is not many coaches play the young kids regularly and aside from i don't see them that good!
                        Even a guy like Azmoun or JB despite playing abord or moving to Europe at young age needed to be consistent to play regularly in TM! And we are talking about two stars here!

Comment

I don't see any young kids forcing the grand pa to the exit door!
                          How many keeper, defender, midfielder, forward under 23/24 dominated the league in regular basis? Probably very very few!
                          I am annoyed by old players being around but the reality is not many coaches play the young kids regularly and aside from i don't see them that good!
                          Even a guy like Azmoun or JB despite playing abord or moving to Europe at young age needed to be consistent to play regularly in TM! And we are talking about two stars here!

If we have to wait to see a young player to smash the league then for sure no young player will play anywhere. Most of young players are given opportunities based on potential and limited good things.

One of the only good thing GN did is to be stubborned with the young Mohebi in the middle of grandpas. He was bad game after game (even taremi was mad after him) but finally it pays off with the huge japan game and banger after banger in Russia just after.

I agree however that all our gk sx now. We have to choose the less worse. Beiro and hosseini for experience and shakouri to give him experience in hope he will reach the expected level.
                          In other position we have more young options so we can progressively integrate them

Comment

Silva starting over fallah😅😅
                            If fallah don't start next match will General invite fallah

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                              Silva starting over fallah😅😅
                              If fallah don't start next match will General invite fallah
                              Fallah and Salmani are facing real injustice...Salmani is too good for the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Fallah and Salmani are facing real injustice...Salmani is too good for the bench.
                                Soroush is out and he is in pp fans dog house.
                                Yasin will get start against yahya foolad.

Silva big mistake on 1st malavan goal might bring in fallah.

But jn started 24 years old koshki and he sucked so these players got come and kick azz
                                To keep their starting job.

Islami and aghaipour already had 3pt goals for their teams and they will start again..

Comment

Working...
                                X