No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn little by little I am growing a disgust about football, specially after watching other sports at Olympics. The European club football is a farce, the national team competition is getting weaker and less interesting with wc and continental cup with 200 participants and the best 3rd qualifying.

Last nail in the coffin is to see GN demolition project and see Moghanlou and nemati ugly faces are just too much. This and Azmoun ambition to become a sumo in 2 months completely overshadow the joy to have an Iranian in inter

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Damn little by little I am growing a disgust about football, specially after watching other sports at Olympics. The European club football is a farce, the national team competition is getting weaker and less interesting with wc and continental cup with 200 participants and the best 3rd qualifying.

Last nail in the coffin is to see GN demolition project and see Moghanlou and nemati ugly faces are just too much. This and Azmoun ambition to become a sumo in 2 months completely overshadow the joy to have an Iranian in inter
      Only watch pgl
      And national team competition.

After only watching pgl,
      The national competitions u watch u will drool all over it.
      Asap cut off watching on european clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

I get what you are saying I truly do, and I've also been following TM since 2004 so I have my fair share of traumatizing TM moments. The times when we "struggled" to qualify for the world cup are behind us. We eat these minnow teams alive. We will win majorly against Kyrg and UAE no problem. We are traumatized since we missed the world cup in 2010 but we will be just fine bro. The new qualification format makes it so that we will probably have to lose 4-5 games to be eliminated from the qualifiers, otherwise we will be through. And at the end of the day most of our players are still in their primes in the next 2-3 years.

GN doesn't have to do much to gain "sympathy" from the fans. No one is asking him to field a U23 team. The only thing being asked for him is to integrate these talented players we have.

He pushed to have the league start early so he could have 3 match days before the September camp and then proceeded to ignore all three match days! He just is incompetent.
        🤣🤣🤣
        Only player he invited new from league was ali nemati.

We started league early for king ali nemati

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

🤣🤣🤣
          Only player he invited new from league was ali nemati.

We started league early for king ali nemati
          Thats what gets me the most, the league started three weeks early for him to have more options and....nemati???? Moghanlou has 1 penalty goal in 3 games in UAE. Fun fact Ghandipour has scored more goals against SS than Moghanlou

Comment

Someone in IFF needs to coup GN like how Pelosi and Democrats couped Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              Someone in IFF needs to coup GN like how Pelosi and Democrats couped Biden
              General is no skocic.

It be all out " belly war" for ages

Comment

Assuming both Sadegh and Mohebbi are ready to make the next camp and both Russian based kids get the call and JB and Saman end up somewhere in europe. We will have 6 more players in europe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When Mohebi will be match ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

GN pofiuz made Aghaeipour have an haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      List is out:

Beiro
                      Niazmand
                      Hosseini
                      Shakouri

Shoja
                      Kanaani
                      Hazbavi
                      Hardani
                      Yousefi
                      MiMo
                      Jalali
                      Nemati

Ezatollahi
                      Noorafkan
                      Ghodoos
                      Mohammad Karimi
                      Ghorbani
                      JB
                      Torabi
                      Gholizadeh
                      Sayyadmanesh
                      Ghaedi

Tarmei
                      Aghaeipour
                      Azmoun
                      Moghanlou

Throw Moghanlou, Noorafkan and Ghaedi out, and bring in the Russian kids especially Hosseinnejad.

Otherwise ok with the list.
                      I still have severe ptsd from Moghanlou​ coming on in the dying minutes in Qatar match. I can’t watch this 🙈

Comment

Meanwhile he just made Aghaeipour cut off his long hair, shows you where his priorities lie lol

Comment

Hosseinejad has to cut his hair from now if he wants to show that he is willing to submit to the commands of the Great General of bellies.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

We need work culture changes in Iran for us to improve as a team.

GN needs to chill half the old players he keeps calling up are tatted

Comment

Isnt there any reporter who really Can Challenge Ghalenoei in an Interview? There were one After the Asian Cup, who had the balls to stand up to him in the studio.

I need a reporter to ask him, why he leaves certain players out.
                              If he has ever heard of Zahiroleslami.
                              Why he keeps inviting players like Moghanlour, when he has Young inform strikers he Can Call up instead

Comment

Shoja will be 37 when the WC starts. What is GN thinking by keep inviting him.

Comment

Working...
                                X