TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    To be a tournament team you need a few things which you guys can ask yourselves if any Iranian squad has had

Believe
    Discipline
    Will to win
    and healthy dose of LUCK..!
    bout 1/2 times i see Tourneys..? , the Best team doesnt come out on Top..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

and healthy dose of LUCK..!
      bout 1/2 times i see Tourneys..? , the Best team doesnt come out on Top..!!
      You make luck with those 3 things I said
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        To be a tournament team you need a few things which you guys can ask yourselves if any Iranian squad has had

Believe
        Discipline
        Will to win
        Most importantly you need DEPTH
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Let's gooooooooooo

Need goals

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

Most importantly you need DEPTH
            This. IDC how disciplined we are, if we have Moghanlou to sub in for injured Sardar we are not getting in far.

You need to integrate your MOST talented players, give them enough time to build chemistry together, AND then we can have a discussion about R16.

You can't progress to R16 if you have unemployed Ghoddos with Noorafkan super sub as back up 🤣🤣

You need to integrate players like Hosseinejad/Saharkhizan/Kaveh/Reyvandi/etc and have them learn from our senior players

Comment

Azadi chairs will be all GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                not sure how i feel about that...??
                surely its another islamization antics of Mullahz in charge who decide these things..??

they better ensure that its the Lighter Green color matching our flag and dont Saudi the whole fkn place

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

not sure how i feel about that...??
                  surely its another islamization antics of Mullahz in charge who decide these things..??

they better ensure that its the Lighter Green color matching our flag and dont Saudi the whole fkn place
                  Probably just cheap.
                  System doesn’t like green anymore since Green almost revolution in 2009

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                    With proper disuse, lack of maintenance, and weathering, they will fade to a light puke green in about a year.

Comment

Seems like PAG injury ruined him really! He is not getting any min with PP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Probably just cheap.
                        System doesn’t like green anymore since Green almost revolution in 2009
                        Sabzeh hossineyeh hastesh🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Seems like PAG injury ruined him really! He is not getting any min with PP!

He got injured again that's why.

Comment

It is not only in Iran we treat our national hero like shit!
                            Sukur is Ali Daei of Turkey!

https://www.givemesport.com/why-haka...FYvAqI5jqPu_zA

Comment

Saw a video of Azadi stadium. The Contractor's contract is for 18 months.
                              The work they are doing in the stadium is substantial and won't be complete even this year.

TM needs to think about hosting all qualifiers in other stadiums! TODAY, not 1 month before a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Saw a video of Azadi stadium. The Contractor's contract is for 18 months.
                                The work they are doing in the stadium is substantial and won't be complete even this year.

TM needs to think about hosting all qualifiers in other stadiums! TODAY, not 1 month before a game.
                                Are there any other options?

We only have one home game vs Qatar in October that is at home. Our next home game after that is March. Surely an available field somewhere can be ready by March

Comment

Working...
                                X