Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Are there any other options?

We only have one home game vs Qatar in October that is at home. Our next home game after that is March. Surely an available field somewhere can be ready by March
    There absolutely are options.

Mashhad and Tabriz.

Both however have issues with letting women in because their real authorities are backwards animals.

Mashhad's pitch also isn't good (never really has been), so I prefer Tabriz.

March should go to Nagshe Jahan if their pitch is actually fixed. Otherwise stick to Tabriz.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Mashhad and Tabriz.

Both however have issues with letting women in because their real authorities are backwards animals.

March should go to Nagshe Jahan if their pitch is actually fixed. Otherwise stick to Tabriz.
      I wonder if they would risk suspension like that if they dont allow women in.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I wonder if they would risk suspension like that if they dont allow women in.
        IFF as bad as they are don't want another situation where despite getting all approvals, behind the scenes power come in and beat a bunch of innocent women up.

They won't host a game in Mashhad or any city if they can't get women in.
        They'd prefer a crap field to that situation - which is why they went with Fooladshahr.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Mashhad and Tabriz.

If there was any real order in that country they would BAN Tractor from IPL if they refuse to allow women in their stadium for any game whether club or national.

That is the only way those animals will comply.

Comment

Thanks for the update on the stadium situation Nokhodi jaan.

I agree with you - we have plenty of options and tbh even when azadi is fixed we should still be giving TM multiple home game venues just as many other nations do. TM belongs to the entire country, not just Tehran, and we have plenty of atmospheres and stadiums to support that.

Aside from AQR which we all know we can’t use bc of the female situation….we still have Tabriz, Nagshe Jahan in Esfahan, and Foolad’s stadium in Khuzestan that are usually in good shape if my memory serves me correct….and heck if we play Uzbekistan in Khuzestan the climate would be very much in our favor too.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

If there was any real order in that country they would BAN Tractor from IPL if they refuse to allow women in their stadium for any game whether club or national.

That is the only way those animals will comply.
              Comply? These parasite apes will never comply.

If there is to be any order in that country the I.R animals should be jailed and flushed down the toilet and let real iranloving politicians form a new state.

Comment

October vs Qatar
                Weather will Kool off so foolad ahvaz stadium is also an option.

In tabriz vs Qatar over 100k will show up
                It be crazy atmosphere..

I just hope is not played in shahreh goods
                Where pp and ss will host acl with 5k allowed in.

Mashad is off the board they just don't want soccer there and aqr is letting afghan club use it for free.

Shiraz pars 50k stadium but after 27 years of construction is not finish yet and thief have stole whatever they had built.

Gazvin and irak both have var gazvin has good field taking Qatar to gazvin might be option.

I go with this order

Ahvaz
                Tabriz
                Gazvin

But they probably play at ghods stadium.

Comment

I bet GN will put this line up :

Beiro - Hardani, kanaani, Shoja, milmo - Ezza, Noorafkan, Ghoddos - Ghaedi Taremi, JB

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Beiro - Hardani, kanaani, Shoja, milmo - Ezza, Noorafkan, Ghoddos - Ghaedi Taremi, JB
                    Thats the exact same lineup I predicted in the match thread

Comment

I didnt know where to post this, but the Daniel Stückler guy who is playing in Italy, just told danish media that his first priority is Denmark, and that he is sad he never heard from the danish football association. But he understands that the competition for a spot on the danish U-21 team is very tough. But he believes that one Day they Will Call him up to the U-21 team if he continues Working hard.

So seems like Denmark is his first choice which is understandable. He is half danish plus born and raised there

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

swap Sardar for Ghaedi and a you got it ..! 👌

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

Thats the exact same lineup I predicted in the match thread
                          The coward GN is so predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                            I didnt know where to post this, but the Daniel Stückler guy who is playing in Italy, just told danish media that his first priority is Denmark, and that he is sad he never heard from the danish football association. But he understands that the competition for a spot on the danish U-21 team is very tough. But he believes that one Day they Will Call him up to the U-21 team if he continues Working hard.

So seems like Denmark is his first choice which is understandable. He is half danish plus born and raised there
                            He is just keeping his options open. In an interview with Team Melli talk he said he loves his Iranian roots and has been to Iran several times before, and keeps up with players like Azmoun and Taremi. He also said if the Iranian national team has a plan for him and the coach has a plan he would love to play for Iran.

With diaspora who don't have a connection to their motherland you have to actively recruit them and give them reasons to play for you, can't just expect them to have immense passion when they've been away from their roots

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                              October vs Qatar
                              Weather will Kool off so foolad ahvaz stadium is also an option.

In tabriz vs Qatar over 100k will show up
                              It be crazy atmosphere..

I just hope is not played in shahreh goods
                              Where pp and ss will host acl with 5k allowed in.

Mashad is off the board they just don't want soccer there and aqr is letting afghan club use it for free.

Shiraz pars 50k stadium but after 27 years of construction is not finish yet and thief have stole whatever they had built.

Gazvin and irak both have var gazvin has good field taking Qatar to gazvin might be option.

I go with this order

Ahvaz
                              Tabriz
                              Gazvin

But they probably play at ghods stadium.
                              They need to have it somewhere with direct flights to Doha so our Qatari neighbors can fly in and enjoy the game.
                              I think either Shiraz, Tabriz, or Isfahan makes the best sense

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

He is just keeping his options open. In an interview with Team Melli talk he said he loves his Iranian roots and has been to Iran several times before, and keeps up with players like Azmoun and Taremi. He also said if the Iranian national team has a plan for him and the coach has a plan he would love to play for Iran.

With diaspora who don't have a connection to their motherland you have to actively recruit them and give them reasons to play for you, can't just expect them to have immense passion when they've been away from their roots
                                When the name is David stuckler or dennis Eckert we know it is not for TM. They may enjoy a ghorme sabzi once every 3 year and that's it

Comment

Working...
                                X