• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This team is gonna implode.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

BIRAVAND IS HEAD OF SNAKE now.
      Biravand is what Ramin was to medi.
      Biravand moves things using medi naive personality...it's been biravand show since caffa tournament.

He treat kananizadegan after they got in to it in pp , he told kanani he will make sure he is never invited again to team melli....kanani knew biravand can do this he changed his behavior 🤣 in tm and that was actually a good thing.
      BUT
      THIS IS ALI BIRAVAND TM USING taremi ..
      Biravand is also pushes for shoja to start.
      Whenever there is an Iranian coach these things always happen same with a weak foreign coach too like brango Or skocic……

Comment

Is TM became UAE NT? Most of our players play there and now our home game is at dubai!

Comment

Is saman not with TM anymore? I know he is suspended for the upcoming game but he should still be practicing with the team especially considering how TM is in his country his club is in…….he isn’t in any of the recent pics
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Whenever there is an Iranian coach these things always happen same with a weak foreign coach too like brango Or skocic……
            This is why its crucial to have a disciplinarian thats foreign or Iranian actually good at its job.

What use is it if GN be moo adam gir mideh and calls them "Leyla khanoom" if he cant keep this teenage BS in check.

Reminder these are supposed to be grown men. Not gogooli magooli

We need a coach who shuts this out. Especially drama from Beiranvand etc.

They have to be emotionless and just cut them from the squad. No BS.

Where are the standards, I swear if you put Azmoun in Sir Alex's locker room he would tell people he was sent to Abu Ghraib. Weak.

This is partially hezi fault for not letting Bagheri be the disciplinarian of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

This is why its crucial to have a disciplinarian thats foreign or Iranian actually good at its job.

What use is it if GN be moo adam gir mideh and calls them "Leyla khanoom" if he cant keep this teenage BS in check.

Reminder these are supposed to be grown men. Not gogooli magooli

We need a coach who shuts this out. Especially drama from Beiranvand etc.

They have to be emotionless and just cut them from the squad. No BS.

Where are the standards, I swear if you put Azmoun in Sir Alex's locker room he would tell people he was sent to Abu Ghraib. Weak.

This is partially hezi fault for not letting Bagheri be the disciplinarian of the team.
              Bagheri is back in Persepolis.

really hope GN wakes up and brings him to TM too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

As a Persepolisi I'm happy but he really belongs in TM.

He is the last real captain we have had.

He's our Roy Keane

Comment

Bagheri personality is he will not do anything for free...
                  He can do both tm and pp. Iff need to give him
                  Contact and he is there.
                  He won't work for free for love of country b.s

Comment

I ordered from them and the quality wasn't great.
                    They have the most basic model which doesn't even have the fabric crest.

The player version has major differences (kit, texture...)

I'm not upset, just pointing it out for those who order.
                    I should say they had very good communication though and speedy delivery.

Which size for which height/weight?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Which size for which height/weight?
                      I bought a red medium and large white.

if you’re average height (175-185 cm) and weight (less than 180 lb), the medium is fine unless you have a bigger than average chest.

if you like a looser fit I recommend the large.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                        Here is some tm baby mama drama vis vis

Vis vis is general is mad at ahmad noor for refusing to apology and told sources he's completely done with him.

Vis vis isgeneral blames Ramin for lose to Qatar
                        And will never invite him again.

WHO'S THE DADDY vis vis
                        VIS VIS
                        is Saman fallah who choked shoja and got choked back ,air is not cleared between them
                        And general didn't call falah up for beef between him and shoja
                        choked ? As in got in a fight ? What about ??

Comment

Originally posted by Pishi_Rules View Post

choked ? As in got in a fight ? What about ??
                          Yeah they got in a fight ..
                          Shoja and fallah teammate get into it , all of sudden fallah loses his temper and go to back up his teammate, he chokes shoja on his neck and shoja pushes him back.

Comment

For what it's worth, this is the first game in a while that even the anti-GN fans were happy about online.
                            I guess people were really happy to beat Qatar like that.

Also TM players and staff were very upset with Sianaki (the IRIB commentator). They said he criticized too much.

Comment

For what it's worth, this is the first game in a while that even the anti-GN fans were happy about online.
                              I guess people were really happy to beat Qatar like that.

Also TM players and staff were very upset with Sianaki (the IRIB commentator). They said he criticized too much.
                              He was not just criticizing HE WAS VERY pro qatar and anti TM.HE WAS CALLING FOR RED CARD FOR GAEDY AND WHEN REPLAY WAS SHOWN HE SAID OOOKH OOOKH OOOKH referring to gaedy foul on Qatar player...

He was very unprofessional, a commentator should never give his opinion and should announce the match.

Overall irib very unprofessional. Their tune of voice is very rude, and they think being rude is freedom of speech.......some shows it's like being at mehmoni on a coach, they stop short of making fart noises with their armpits and telling younger cousin to pull their finger........

Comment

I ordered from them and the quality wasn't great.
                                They have the most basic model which doesn't even have the fabric crest.

The player version has major differences (kit, texture...)

I'm not upset, just pointing it out for those who order.
                                I should say they had very good communication though and speedy delivery.

Do you have a picture about the quality (PM if you want) ? Fary Jupiter posted his kit ordered in 2022 on that site and it seems to be the pro version

Comment

Working...
                                X