TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    ^ No one is saying that he should go all out U23. We just want players like Hazbavi, Hooseinnejad and Sayadmanesh implemented with the senior team.
    Honestly our youth pool sux, the only players I can criticize GN for is Hosseinejad and maybe Saharkhizan.

It's not GN fault if IPL clubs don't play youth and when they do, promising ones starts to sux.
    Hazbavi is so bad currently that even Sepahan don't trust him for their line up.
    Sayyadmanesh need to do more that a few tap in and pk in Belgium. Rezaei and gholi were doing much more

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Honestly our youth pool sux, the only players I can criticize GN for is Hosseinejad and maybe Saharkhizan.

It's not GN fault if IPL clubs don't play youth and when they do, promising ones starts to sux.
      Hazbavi is so bad currently that even Sepahan don't trust him for their line up.
      Sayyadmanesh need to do more that a few tap in and pk in Belgium. Rezaei and gholi were doing much more
      Well I sure as hell don’t want players the age of Shoja and Moghanlou at the WC. They are the past and players like Hazbavi and Sayadmanesh are the future.

Hazbavi is still a Diamond in the rough which needs playing time to really shine. And Sayadmanesh is the type of player that can cause real problem for any defense.

And again they along with Hosseinnejad are YOUNG and are on the rise, two years from now they will be much better.

Shoja and Moghanlou however are on the decline. Two years from now they will be worse than they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Sayyadmanesh need to do more that a few tap in and pk in Belgium.
        Wow where these high standards come from? What is 98.9% of TM doing?? Helllloooo khabi ya bidar? Players in his positions are jobless or rotting in Poland. Other attacking players are sliding entire kubideh skewers down their throats in Dubai or playing in one of the biggest joke leagues in the world (IPL)! Where is Vinicius or Rodrigo to ask what Sayyad is doing?

Comment

What else does Allahyar have to do IDK, he has 7 G/A in 11 games for one of the worst teams in Belgium. All his teammates suck and nearly all of his goals have been created from nothing by himself. All of this after his club gave up on him and he decided to move to a low tier Euro club to reinvent himself instead of coming back to PGPL.

Meanwhile Alireza is jobless for going 7 months now

And God knows what Gholizadeh is doing in Poland, he seems to do one contribution then disappear till next season.

What's up with our double standards as fans?

We seem to want youth to move to Europe and when they do well we increase the bar and say "he needs to do more than tap ins"?

​​​​No wonder the smart ones realize money is more important and come back to PGPL because nothing makes Iranian fans happy
          ​​​

Comment

Without CQ most fans wouldn’t have even had the ideas of integrating JB, Serdar, fat Saeed in 2013-15. In the beginning many were questioning bringing Ghuch to replace Ansarifard (delusion of the time was that he would be next Daei). Youth, progress, change… aren’t Iranian ideas. Our people don’t believe in these things!! Iranians like old things and even better, dead things!!

Comment

TM instagram account had a very good summary of analysis and tactical work TM does before Iran-Qatar.

Suggested to watch for the ones who think we have no tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                TM instagram account had a very good summary of analysis and tactical work TM does before Iran-Qatar.

Suggested to watch for the ones who think we have no tactics.
                Its not that we don't have tactics. Its that whatever tactics we are practicing behind the scenes are not translating to real game time. I don't remember who it was Taremi or Azizi (I think both?) who said TM practice tactics and set pieces but during the game itself it becomes chaos and they stop following it.

This makes sense to me because some of the shit we do is so random lol like:

1. One game Saeed takes a free kick, one game Taremi takes one, one game Ghoddos takes a free kick.

2. Or one game Ghaedi takes a corner or one game Noorafkan takes a corner.

3. Sometimes you see Taremi run back to RB to defend and you wonder just where the hell the other 2 right players are? (turns out they are all the way in second half of opponent)

4. Sometimes you see a player run way out of position and leave it open (Ramin, Cheshmi, ARJ, Milad, Ghoddos)

5. Sometimes Beiranvand holds onto the ball for way too long and gets anxiety when he gets pressed and does a soft dangerous pass

There seems to be a clear disconnect between what the staff wants and what the players do.

P.S I'll leave this clip here to drive home my point:

Comment

Working...
                X