• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Scott Parker being considered by IFF

Are they trolling us?

Comment

I guess Iran's main problem is that IPL is bigger than TM (senior and uX). They have (better foreign) coaches, better kits/design, refuse to let their coach leave for TM, their short term goals are priority over developing young players for TM.

Comment

If Taj had the good idea to give me the job, here is my (revolutionary) TM squad for the next friendly :

GK : Beiro, Niazmand, Akhlaghi
        RB : Moharami, Yousefi
        LB : Hajsafi, Jalali
        CB : Hosseini, Fallah, Hazbavi, Houshmand
        DM : Ezza, Ghorbani, Khodabandelou, Salmani
        Winger/OM : Ghoddos, JB, Hosseinzadeh, Gholizadeh, Hashemnejad
        striker : Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Zahedi

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          If Taj had the good idea to give me the job, here is my (revolutionary) TM squad for the next friendly :

GK : Beiro, Niazmand, Akhlaghi
          RB : Moharami, Yousefi
          LB : Hajsafi, Jalali
          CB : Hosseini, Fallah, Hazbavi, Houshmand
          DM : Ezza, Ghorbani, Khodabandelou, Salmani
          Winger/OM : Ghoddos, JB, Hosseinzadeh, Gholizadeh, Hashemnejad
          striker : Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar, Zahedi
          Akhlaghi dige kiyeh? 😁😁

Where is H.Hosseini, Ramin, PAG, Mehri, Cheshmi, Karimi?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Akhlaghi dige kiyeh? 😁😁

Where is H.Hosseini, Ramin, PAG, Mehri, Cheshmi, Karimi?
            TS gk, mispelled his name.
            karimi is injured, hosseini is getting old and get scored 6 at the wc, will let PAG out TM so he can enjoy all his cash and his inter injuries period.
            ramin and cheshmi are old.mehri we will see

Comment

TS gk, mispelled his name.
              karimi is injured, hosseini is getting old and get scored 6 at the wc, will let PAG out TM so he can enjoy all his cash and his inter injuries period.
              ramin and cheshmi are old.mehri we will see
              Maybe you forgot Hosseinis performance against Wales?

I’m with you on changing older players for younger ones, but not our best players.

Mehri/Cheshmi is our best choices for defensive midfield combination.

PAG is still our best CB alongside Hosseini. Rezaeian was great in WC.

Karimi for Khodabandelou…hmm okay i can live with that one
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Maybe you forgot Hosseinis performance against Wales?

I’m with you on changing older players for younger ones, but not our best players.

Mehri/Cheshmi is our best choices for defensive midfield combination.

PAG is still our best CB alongside Hosseini. Rezaeian was great in WC.

Karimi for Khodabandelou…hmm okay i can live with that one
                AK would have be in the list if he wasnt injured. We need alternatives that are younger, faster and less injured.

HH didnt had so many to do against a lethargic Wales, he did the job but nothing mindblowing.
                thanks to Ramin and Cheshmi for the WC (or I should say against wales) but we should look forward for once.
                PAG wasnt good against England and I hate his club career. We have a lot young prospects at CB, lets focus on them to develop them better Mr Cash machine.

2022 showed physical and speedy team is the trend. We should stop with slow players

Comment

AK would have be in the list if he wasnt injured. We need alternatives that are younger, faster and less injured.

HH didnt had so many to do against a lethargic Wales, he did the job but nothing mindblowing.
                  thanks to Ramin and Cheshmi for the WC (or I should say against wales) but we should look forward for once.
                  PAG wasnt good against England and I hate his club career. We have a lot young prospects at CB, lets focus on them to develop them better Mr Cash machine.

2022 showed physical and speedy team is the trend. We should stop with slow players
                  That’s exactly why we need HH. He’s a very reliable backup in case our first GK gets injured.

We’ll see which players Amir Khan will choose.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Samad Marfavi 2.0. Welcome Amir Ghaleneoi 🤦‍♂️
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That’s exactly why we need HH. He’s a very reliable backup in case our first GK gets injured.

We’ll see which players Amir Khan will choose.
                      He wasn't reliable against England, nothing more than a statue.

Btw wasn't our U20 our weak spot in our recent Asian cup fiasco?

Comment

He wasn't reliable against England, nothing more than a statue.

Btw wasn't our U20 our weak spot in our recent Asian cup fiasco?
                        Which of our players beside Taremi was reliable against England?

I don’t get your question, what do you mean?
                        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Which of our players beside Taremi was reliable against England?

I don’t get your question, what do you mean?
                          Gholizadeh, maybe Ezza when he came on.
                          That's why we need to find and develop other players.
                          Mehri, I just saw he is 27,seriously? It will be like Mehdipour, popping up at 25-27 and disappearing after one good saison.

We should stop this short term

Comment

Gholizadeh, maybe Ezza when he came on.
                            That's why we need to find and develop other players.
                            Mehri, I just saw he is 27,seriously? It will be like Mehdipour, popping up at 25-27 and disappearing after one good saison.

We should stop this short term
                            27 is nothing. Remember Vahid Amiri and Omid Ebrahimi started to play regularly for TM at that age.

We’re going to AC to win it, nothing else. We should bring a few younger players yes, but not too many which could jeopardize our chances to win.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

27 is nothing. Remember Vahid Amiri and Omid Ebrahimi started to play regularly for TM at that age.

We’re going to AC to win it, nothing else. We should bring a few younger players yes, but not too many which could jeopardize our chances to win.
                              We should use AC to prepare the next WC.

27 is old when you only played in Iran and never did something significant before there

Comment

This whole thing again.

We say this before every Asian Cup (just like you were promoting with this U20 team that we all said was weak but you mentioned would win it). We ain't winning nothing, same story for 47 years. We will see a QF exit just like 2007 when AG led the team. Then some will be prideful and say we need "Ghaleneoi/Newcastle to do more work and have more time" ... Always the same cycle with TM (and TM fans).

It's always Murphy's Law when it comes to TM. Never forget it and you will not be disappointed.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X