TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
    Atleast we have some continuity in TM, the General and Skocic have the same belly size
    Oof, touche!

Though I think Sko had GN beat. He will forever hold that title as TM coach.

Comment

Atleast we have some continuity in TM, the General and Skocic have the same belly size
      Lol good one!
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Not a good list. Half of this list expired a couple of years ago. I hope we will see more guts from Ghalenoi. If we are to fix the mordaab we need to do some Queroz detoxification. Not a good list at all.

Comment

According to Nabi (Tm manager), TM’s schedule has been filled to the Asian cup. I’d be shocked if IFF has been proactive for once and already booked friendlies. We already know TM will probably be in the Norooz Cup in the summer, not sure who we’re playing in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            According to Nabi (Tm manager), TM’s schedule has been filled to the Asian cup. I’d be shocked if IFF has been proactive for once and already booked friendlies. We already know TM will probably be in the Norooz Cup in the summer, not sure who we’re playing in the fall.
            I don’t believe him lol. If our schedule was 100% filled, the press would already have known which teams…
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

I don’t believe him lol. If our schedule was 100% filled, the press would already have known which teams…
              for ac preparation tm don't need to play
              any European teams or s.american teams.
              And they won't play any asian high seeds such as
              korea,Australia, Japan or ksa. dont want show your hand.
              BASE ON THAT it's possible
              it's not difficult to fill out the schedule
              with 2nd level asian teams , and few african teams like Kenya away 😉 or Russia away.

Comment

hala oonesho bezar kenar... that was to be expected....! where dafauq did he get that haircut..??did this clown give himself a haircut to save money..?? loool at those completely effed up sideburns...!!

can you imagine how embarrassing would be having this guy on our sideline during more notable international tourneys.. !!

on the more serious note .... i cant believe how far dude's overall health gone down the hill since 2007... he could barely walk .... and even from that little sneak peak from his training sessions you could gather nothing much has changed with his coaching .... him just strolling on the pitch acting like mr. know it all hotshitt ... Completely Oblivious to what his players are doing out there ..!! almost exactly as described in an earlier post by Salar...!!
                that supposed training session looked like pregame warm-up in our sunday league football here with the homies..!!
                whatta fking joke weve become once again..!!

Last edited by BacheLot; 03-20-2023, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Love Gol Bezan , but I gotta think there is some unconscious bias here against GN lol. It’s at least the second time I’ve seen this profile pic accentuating​ the kyphotic and beer-bellied GN used in their images haha
                  Excuse me, Ghalenoei does not cheat like the Westerners do with beer, he is a religious man. That shekam is years of hard work with meal plans Breakfast: Omelette Irooni, Noon paneer with lunch being polo kabob, multiple khoreshts by season, dinner with Ghormeh sabzi bastani akbar mashti and zoolbia and bamieh dessert only fresh not processed.

People just want shortcuts these days

Relevant: Who do we think the friendlies for the remaining FIFA days are?

Bashar Assad XI? North Korea? Full strength Venezuela is the best available friendly for us.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Excuse me, Ghalenoei does not cheat like the Westerners do with beer, he is a religious man. That shekam is years of hard work with meal plans Breakfast: Omelette Irooni, Noon paneer with lunch being polo kabob, multiple khoreshts by season, dinner with Ghormeh sabzi bastani akbar mashti and zoolbia and bamieh dessert only fresh not processed.

People just want shortcuts these days

Relevant: Who do we think the friendlies for the remaining FIFA days are?

Bashar Assad XI? North Korea? Full strength Venezuela is the best available friendly for us.
                    😄 afternoon snacks you forgot to mention.
                    odd days jigar o del o DOMBALAN(lamb ball) even days sirab shirdon o shir nargil.
                    I see a friendly with oman , Indonesia, and also
                    A surprise friendly with ksa in ksa is very possible.
                    i believe tm will hVe 11 gaMe preparation including the 2 against russia and kenya.

Comment

Actually some iranian outlets reporting we will play Saudi in riyadh. Taj met their FA president this week, would make sense off the back of political developments.

Would be a great friendly. Combine that with our usual rotation of Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Iraq and maybe aussie/japan (we tried for Japan during WC prep, in fact they invited us for Kirin Cup) and I would be pretty satisfied.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Actually some iranian outlets reporting we will play Saudi in riyadh. Taj met their FA president this week, would make sense off the back of political developments.

Would be a great friendly. Combine that with our usual rotation of Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Iraq and maybe aussie/japan (we tried for Japan during WC prep, in fact they invited us for Kirin Cup) and I would be pretty satisfied.
                          I guessed the ksa friendly, didn't know there was
                          talk about it in media, it makes sense, I heard both nations will open their consulates in months .
                          for asian cup dont need Brazil, urug,tunisia o senegal...
                          9 friendlies left after the 2 we play this eid.

Oman
                          Ksa
                          Russia away
                          Uzbak
                          Indonesia
                          Qatar
                          Tajikestan
                          Iraq
                          syria or Lebanon

Comment

KSA in Riyadh would be incredible. The atmosphere would be A+. 80k fans

Comment

KSA in Riyadh would be incredible. The atmosphere would be A+. 80k fans
                              While I agree with you, it's a sad state when our own country's situation is so f'ed up, that we would look forward to a friendly with SA in Riyadh.

Comment

Working...
                              X