TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I dont think he ever close as came anywhere neat as close to switching as you suggest. Another deperate attempt by qatar to bring somebody with arab heritage on board.
    I don't suggest that at all. He didn't even entertain it by reports. What I am saying is, can we blame players if they do? A lot of people leave their country of origin to go for greener pastures.

Either way, Amin is a real hero. He is showing a lot of gheyrat for someone who is only 19. With his poise, maturity and talent, I think he may ma sha Allah become one of our best defenders ever.

He really needs to go to Europe and get out of the Middle East. He scored the winning goal just a few days ago in the PGPL.

BTW, Qatar has a few Busheris (Mehdi Taremi's city) on their youth teams I think. Qatar is Qatar, this is their dirty style.

BTW, reports are it's Carlos Queiroz who is behind Qatar's attempt to go after Iranian players, he is becoming an true enemy now ...
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^i wouldnt call CQ an enemy. If what you say is true, He is doing his job as Qatars coach. Their population is very limited (think a medium size US city). It’s a country propped up with oil money and endentured servant labour. They have no youth pool to speak of. He obviously knows how talented Iranian players are and can be.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        ^i wouldnt call CQ an enemy. If what you say is true, He is doing his job as Qatars coach. Their population is very limited (think a medium size US city). It’s a country propped up with oil money and endentured servant labour. They have no youth pool to speak of. He obviously knows how talented Iranian players are and can be.
        I don't mean enemy like we should kill him - I mean he is someone that is fighting against Iranian interests (which is totally fine, as he is hired by Qatar and owes his employers, not us). As soon as he signed with another Asian country, he was going to become an enemy.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

At the end of the day CQ has a job to do, and he needs results. What he's doing is genius tbh trying to poach our players given the situation. I can't blame him for that

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

In 2009, Dejagah won the 2009 UEFA Euro U-21s with Germany and scored a goal in the group stages against Finland

it has happened before CQ brought both Dejagah, gocchi, players who had played and scored for their respected countries , German and Holland .

The specific point in my post was to captain and score AGAINST the national team that wants to recruit them like Amin did against Qatar in the previous game. That's the event I have never seen before.

Comment

Teymourian on verge of being sacked as Iran coach: report
              1. Sports

April 29, 2023 - 14:47
              TEHRAN – Iran football federation will reportedly part company with Team Melli assistant coach Andranik "Ando" Teymourian.

The former midfielder of Esteghlal expressed his hope that his former club will win Iran football league after the end of Tehran derby, where the Blues lost 1-0 to their archrivals Persepolis.

Teymourian’s remarks aroused the anger of the Persepolis fans and they accused him of partiality and said is not acceptable as the National Team assistant coach.

The Federation is going to hire another coach as Teymourian’s replacement.

Shortly after, Ando apologized to the football fans for his comments but the media reports suggest that Iran head coach Amir Ghalenoei is going to hire a new assistant.

Teherantimes​
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Ridicolous if true..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  ^ Ridicolous if true..
                  As an Esteghlali i support the decision to sack him.
                  He should know better than to speak like that as a TM manager.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Hazbavi is special talent and is not hyped like many so called talents “.He need a good agent and adviser. Get him to Europe leagues like Belgium, Portugal, Holland asap!
                    He is only 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Hazbavi is special talent and is not hyped like many so called talents “.He need a good agent and adviser. Get him to Europe leagues like Belgium, Portugal, Holland asap!
                      He is only 20

I hope you’re right. Half the time these kids listen to bache mahal and pesar khaleh who tell them go to Dubai for big malls and ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is only 20

He has all the tools to be a successful defender in europe and for TM.

Physique, speed (which a lot of our defenders have lacked), confidence to play out of the back, great goal scoring ability, monster in the air, and maybe most of all big character.

I wish GN would just pair him with Majid moving forward.

Comment

Iran U23 football still undecided on new coach

Sports Tehran Times​
                          May 1, 2023 - 15:37

TEHRAN – Iran U23 football team are still without a coach as time runs out.

The football federation of Iran and the country’s Olympic Committee have not reached an agreement on choosing a new head coach for the U23 team.

Media reports suggest that Iran head coach Amir Ghalenoei is interested in appointing Paykan coach Mojtaba Hosseini but U23 team director Habib Kashani aims to name Zob Ahan coach Mehdi Tartar as head coach.

Mehdi Mahdavikia resigned from his post as head coach of the U23 team in October 2022 and the team are without a coach with four months remaining until the 2024 AFC U23 Asian Cup qualification.

The competition will be held from Sept. 4 to 12 in Qatar.

The 2024 AFC U23 Asian Cup will act as the AFC qualifiers for the 2024 Paris Olympics men’s football tournament.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^ Classic IFF tactics 🥶🤕🤯

Only employ short time before the cups = save months/years of wages between the cups.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              ^ Classic IFF tactics 🥶🤕🤯

Only employ short time before the cups = save months/years of wages between the cups.
                              this ...!! really.... even so @ the senior TM
                              its your typical penny-wise/dollar foolish, pity money saving antics orchestrated by the scandalous, esfoohooni head geda-baaz in charge..!! :/
                              no wonder the ever football-apathetic mullahs always find whatever scandalous way possible to keep this pos in charge of our football program ..!

Comment

Don't know when to post that, materazzi is expected to come in Iran this week

Comment

Working...
                                X