TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Zinedine Zidane headbutted Materazi mid World cup Final and won several Champions Leagues after the fact as a coach.
    But he didn't win that WC final! I know he did it for a worthy reason, but Materazi got in his head as he intended. France would have won had Zidane not been red-carded.

The point is that you gotta keep your head in the game no matter what. TM players need to learn from the Zidane headbutt, the Rezai slap, Karimi kicking the bags on the sidelines of a WC match, players running to the ref before the whistle is blown during the AC vs. Japan. It's how NOT to behave in a match.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

So because of that his defensive skills is not relevant anymore?

Whit your logic Totti is not qualified to teach italian forwards anything because he spat in Poulsens face in middle of a euro championship game right?

Wake up from your coma, nobody is saying that Rezaei is going to be our players shrink, he is going to teach our players defensive skills.
      There is a big difference in a opponent vs a teammate.

We all saw Rezaei’s defensive skills against Ireland, Mexico & Uzbekistan.

You’re the one in coma.
      Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Zinedine Zidane headbutted Materazi mid World cup Final and won several Champions Leagues after the fact as a coach.
        Opponent and teammate are completely different.
        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Who said that it was okey? Have you seen any of us said that it was okey?

But to say that he cant teach our players anything about defense after 7 years in italy is just ignorant.
          What is ignorant is downplaying that incident. He should have been forever banned from TM after that. It might very well have saved us from the Mexico & Uzbekistan embarrassments.
          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

What is ignorant is downplaying that incident. He should have been forever banned from TM after that. It might very well have saved us from the Mexico & Uzbekistan embarrassments.
            Bro are you just trying to act that you dont get what I am saying or is it that your typical iranian pride prevents you to get my clear point through your scull just so you can have the last word?

What Rezaei did in AC 2004 was WRONG like i said 5678 times now.

Against Mexico, yes he did a mistake, but if it wasent for that bum Mirzakour amateur goal kick we would never concede that goal.

Yes against Uzbekistan he and the GKs lack of communication led to that own goal.

STILL, the fact remains that he played REGULARY for seven years in Italy , you know Italy, serie a , the worlds best defensive leauge? And still to say that he cant teach our players anything about defense is ignorant and biased agha Peiman.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

But he didn't win that WC final! I know he did it for a worthy reason, but Materazi got in his head as he intended. France would have won had Zidane not been red-carded.

The point is that you gotta keep your head in the game no matter what. TM players need to learn from the Zidane headbutt, the Rezai slap, Karimi kicking the bags on the sidelines of a WC match, players running to the ref before the whistle is blown during the AC vs. Japan. It's how NOT to behave in a match.
              I know he did not, my comment was more making the point that we can't deduce that because of incidents on the field during one's career they will be unsuccessful in the coaching aspect.

Comment

I know he did not, my comment was more making the point that we can't deduce that because of incidents on the field during one's career they will be unsuccessful in the coaching aspect.
                I'm a fan of Rezaie and glad he can contribute (or at least try to contribute). Not every player will be a great coach, and not every good coach was a great player, but I think giving him a shot at this isn't a bad thing. There are far worse options possible (we are dealing with IFF/IR of course).

Comment

Soooo hala chi shod. Is CQ back yeeeeeet?

Just joking
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

TM tied TM Omid in a friendly behind closed doors 0-0.

Comment

Team Melli is screwed big time!!!

September most likely friendlies will be with Saudi Arabia and Oman location possibly be UAE.

Then for October:

12 Oct vs Jordan, Venue: Amman.
                        16 Oct vs Qatar or Iraq, Venue: Amman.
                        ​
                        So it will be party time and joy for IRI and all Arabworshippers among those inside Iran and outside Iran, as well as those on PFDC.

Worst ever preparation for Team Melli for AFC Asian Cup. TM comes to CAFA Nations Cup with all the star players to hammer Afghanistan's second team.
                        Opportunity lost for uncapped/young/bench players. Then FFIRI sets up "Arab Party" for September and October, opportunity missed to face Japan, Turkey, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Armenia, Latvia, Moldova, CONCACAF and CAF teams in friendlies.

I won't even bother watch any of TM's friendlies in September and October.

Comment

how can we prepare for the asian cup when we "missed" the opportunity to play against mighty latvia, moldova and montenegro. now we have to settle for the arab party, and i am all for it

Comment

rofl don't get your hopes high for January πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

September most likely friendlies will be with Saudi Arabia and Oman location possibly be UAE.

Then for October:

​
                              So it will be party time and joy for IRI and all Arabworshippers among those inside Iran and outside Iran, as well as those on PFDC.

Worst ever preparation for Team Melli for AFC Asian Cup. TM comes to CAFA Nations Cup with all the star players to hammer Afghanistan's second team.
                              Opportunity lost for uncapped/young/bench players. Then FFIRI sets up "Arab Party" for September and October, opportunity missed to face Japan, Turkey, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Armenia, Latvia, Moldova, CONCACAF and CAF teams in friendlies.

All of the euro teams you mentioned have this minor thing called Euro qualifiers for all of the upcoming fifa dates...

I would rather play Jordan iraq qatar oman and Saudi than latvia, moldova, and random concacaf crap like el salvador frankly. We all know friendly with US/Canada are no go, so that leaves maybe mexico (who prefer to play friendlies in states, even TM going to mexico is crazy trip for 1 game) and maybe panama/honduras which is similar level to oman/jordan.

only friendly im moderately pissed we didnt set up was the annual venezuela game and as you mention Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

Then for October:

​

You can just say you don't want to play against Arab teams because of over-familiarity and save the racist bullshit

Comment

Working...
                                X