• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    DAVAYEH HAR MARIZIEEEE
    KHODADAD AZIZI

Comment

And this my friends is why we will NOT win AC. In what world is a national team with a PGPL manager, assistant coach with a $250 Barcelona online certificate, Afazeli and Azizi as technical members, and no tactics gonna win?

This is just another Skocic situation where he is out of his depth and relying on Taremi/Azmoun to carry him until they CAN'T against a team like South Korea/Japan/Australia/Saudi, then we will call for the national team coach change again.

We are evolving, just backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        And this my friends is why we will NOT win AC. In what world is a national team with a PGPL manager, assistant coach with a $250 Barcelona online certificate, Afazeli and Azizi as technical members, and no tactics gonna win?

This is just another Skocic situation where he is out of his depth and relying on Taremi/Azmoun to carry him until they CAN'T against a team like South Korea/Japan/Australia/Saudi, then we will call for the national team coach change again.

honestly at this point I would have been ok with Skocic as the TM manager.

GN, Enayati, Afazeli, ............ if they were looking for junk, they certainly found it.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Damn Javad Nekunam.

His loos bazi lead to him not getting the job, now we're stuck with some of the worst people Iranian football has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            Damn Javad Nekunam.

His loos bazi lead to him not getting the job, now we're stuck with some of the worst people Iranian football has to offer.
            I like the guy but he obviously has some inclination for drama and is deeply selfish. Reeks of narcissism. Denying the TM job at a time of desperate need to be heir to CQ and then ditching his Foolad 5 mins to midnight

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

We’ve gone even further backwards than Skocic at this stage, and I cant believe I’m saying those words
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

We've gone even further backwards than Skocic at this stage, and I cant believe I'm saying those words
                Sardar ( ditto Taremi) has my blessings to skip AC. Jose vs Amir....tough one.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

We just need Bulgaria and Angola to do the necessary to flush all of them

Comment

Why do all these incompetent leeches and vultures always suck the blood out of TM, when we actually have clubs in Iran with some top technical staffs surpassing our own NT. Those like Estili and Azizi shouldn't be sniffing TM but always find some way to dig their damagh to wreak havoc the team. Ye moch adame bikar

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      Why do all these incompetent leeches and vultures always suck the blood out of TM, when we actually have clubs in Iran with some top technical staffs surpassing our own NT. Those like Estili and Azizi shouldn't be sniffing TM but always find some way to dig their damagh to wreak havoc the team. Ye moch adame bikar
                      Iran is the kingdom of self sabotage

Comment

TM football = 1 step forward + 2 steps backward / IR

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          TM football = 1 step forward + 2 steps backward / IR
                          10 steps back, 1 step forward.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

10 steps back, 1 step forward.
                            And dividing by the IR factor puts us in The negative every time!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Damn Javad Nekunam.

He's my favourite all time Iranian player but I don't rate him much as a coach and he seems to have lost all that Spanish professionalism and engages the same way most PGPL coaches do after every match - blame refs, claims the world is against SS etc.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He's my favourite all time Iranian player but I don't rate him much as a coach and he seems to have lost all that Spanish professionalism and engages the same way most PGPL coaches do after every match - blame refs, claims the world is against SS etc.
                                I mean to be fair, blaming the refs and siege mentality is an Iberian trait as well

Comment

Working...
                                X