No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"... All we are doing, with our fighting team spirit and powerful winning mentality, is giving Dream a Chance. We are getting there United and Together to carry on with our duties, as football professionals, to bring joy, happiness and pride to our Football Iranian fans.​"
    -CQ

Comment

The nightmare of this campaign has just begun..the interview with CQ was the starting point..banners of this team are burning in iran..(pof)yoozhaye Iran has become the new name of this team..just curious if the team will protest in any way! Amiri and torabi most likely will be playing all games..cheshmi too..sad

Comment

Uri levy, israeli + palestinian football expert showing his support for CQ. In general reaction to his comments from non iranians has been quite positive, interestingly.

We will see shortly if the siege mentality pays off.

Comment

Don't see any brilliance in CQ's answer. He doesn't have the courage to stand by the Iranian women and uses the old tactic of changing the topic by talking about "how much you pay me". Never thought his reputation in my mind would fall like a brick from the sky in a day. It only reminds me of MLK's famous quote that is so relevant now: “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” Someday in not a very distant future we shall have our TM back and hopefully a courageous coach who will always stand on the side of people and will teach his players to do the same.

Women, Life, Freedom!
          زن، زندگی، آزادی

Comment

For the first time in my life, I am conflicted about whether I want to see Team Melli win or lose. This has to be the most bizarre feeling I have ever felt.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
              For the first time in my life, I am conflicted about whether I want to see Team Melli win or lose. This has to be the most bizarre feeling I have ever felt.
              Let me make this easy for you. Whatever we achieve in WC it will go down under the name of IRAN! IF we fail now, In 10-20 years time people are not gonna look back at our records and say oh it was iran under IR that failed, they will say iran has never Managed to go past group stage.

Saudi's will be the most happy nation if we fail to go past our group stage! Its now or never. The format will change for next WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Don't see any brilliance in CQ's answer. He doesn't have the courage to stand by the Iranian women and uses the old tactic of changing the topic by talking about "how much you pay me".
                I think he is trying to expose the virtue signaling that is being done by Sky Sports. Sky Sports is a private company, which means that their allegiance is to profit over all else. For a profit driven company, it is inherently hypocritical to imply that CQ is profit driven and therefore immoral (as they attempt to do with that question). The same logic immediately implies that Sky Sports is also immoral for being profit driven. To put the cherry on top, he takes his exposure of the market based reality further, and explicitly tries to make the question into a financial transaction between two profit driven entities. With this he means that Sky News has no actual interest in either the answer to that question, nor the rights of women in Iran; they are fishing for a headline quote, which will drive sales and generate profit in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Let me make this easy for you. Whatever we achieve in WC it will go down under the name of IRAN! IF we fail now, In 10-20 years time people are not gonna look back at our records and say oh it was iran under IR that failed, they will say iran has never Managed to go past group stage.

Saudi's will be the most happy nation if we fail to go past our group stage! Its now or never. The format will change for next WC.
                  I agree 100%! when we look back in history, i dont think folks will look at team melli for reason of IR staying in power of losing it. they will just look at the soccer results at the end of the day.

so support the team lads, it wont matter in the future

Comment

Do iranians realise that a single goal can ignite the protests to become a real threat or even a revolution??
                    How can you be against this team and insult them on social media?
                    I am disgusted by iranians bashing our own players.
                    In no way a player like ARJ or Taremi or Azmoun will just celebrate without showing any sign of solidarity in case we score or win.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

so many Iranians bashing TM under any post that refers to Iran on the FIFA page, it's insane

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        so many Iranians bashing TM under any post that refers to Iran on the FIFA page, it's insane
                        very typical Iranian, a lot of the same folks were bashing Karimi a few years back and a few years before that Al Daei and more recently azmoun.

we claim we want to be respected and have human rights, all you see on line is hate.
                        United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          edited. Banned for 30 days. Stop insulting others.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 11-17-2022, 03:37 AM.

Comment

From now on, I will ban anyone who insults members or even TM players and only posts political content in the football forum. This is a football forum. Please stick to football only. Thanks.
                            Last edited by webmaster; 11-17-2022, 03:41 AM.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I hope this is within the rules, but Jahanbakhsh just said that the team will be focusing on Football and not politics.
                              he also said singing the anthem is a personal choice.

https://twitter.com/ReutersSports/st...18geMP6VA&s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                                In no way a player like ARJ or Taremi or Azmoun will just celebrate without showing any sign of solidarity in case we score or win.
                                I really hope you're right, people need some happiness.

I think Azmoun probably, JB possibly, possibly not..., but have you seen Taremi's photoshoot on the FC Porto instagram page?

IR is going to be going all out to make world cup a propaganda coup, and Qatar has huge vested interests in them too.

It's going to be very tough

Comment

Working...
                                X