No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islamic Republic offers 10 million toman for celebrities to post pro IR team stories

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClCgWeYMoR1/

Comment

Originally posted by amas20 View Post
      Islamic Republic offers 10 million toman for celebrities to post pro IR team stories

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClCgWeYMoR1/
      Desperate olaghs, their time is up.

I really hope the players use WC platform to be the voice for the People and at the same time play good ball

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        so many Iranians bashing TM under any post that refers to Iran on the FIFA page, it's insane
        You've got a radio personality in LA bashing TM and asking people to take to the streets and no happiness to revolution. Meanwhile he is selling ad space and playing music from his comfortable studio. So much hypocrisy. Attacking these players some who were the first to stand with the people is nonsensical. This is Iran's team. IRAN THAT ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE irrespective of who is in power and what religion exists!

Also people blaming players for the flag they hold shouldn't judge. Players might be told no other option. Who knows? The same flag is on the IRIFF federation logo? Should the players go shirtless? Don't look at what they are wearing or holding listen to their actions and words. They represent us and no one else!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          This is Iran's team. IRAN THAT ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE irrespective of who is in power and what religion exists!

This is your team. Not mine and not for countless other Iranians.

Comment

You've got a radio personality in LA bashing TM and asking people to take to the streets and no happiness to revolution. Meanwhile he is selling ad space and playing music from his comfortable studio. So much hypocrisy. Attacking these players some who were the first to stand with the people is nonsensical. This is Iran's team. IRAN THAT ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE irrespective of who is in power and what religion exists!

Tell that to people inside Iran. Literally the only people I know who look forward to Monday are the diaspora in this forum. I personally don't care about the game ( I haven't cared about football as much as before in a while tbh)

The stories I see from Iranians inside Iran legit despising and hating this team is on the roof....I don't get the vibe that they'll be "happy" even if we beat England.

Stuff like this (literally an hour ago) also doesn't help as it makes it as what's going on inside is no big deal to the players.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
              From now on, I will ban anyone who insults members or even TM players and only posts political content in the football forum. This is a football forum. Please stick to football only. Thanks.
              Thank you webmaster for the warning. Some folks are hijacking the whole purpose of this forum, especially the football related threads. There's a section on political related matters where people can express whatever they want. Now every other thread has become political.

Comment

Well tbh they really riiiiid this time. I always supported Team Melli and I was 100% against the call of a boycott (I am still against it). But the meeting with Raisi and some of our players bowing down in front of this monster, while others praised him and literally kissed his ass
                really disappointed me and many other Iranians. Jahanbakhshs statement today did not help either. If they actually sing the anthem on monday we cannot call them Team Melli anymore. And stop with this do not mix sports & politics especially during these hard times where our fellow countrymen are butchered by a bunch of thugs. Not singing the anthem is the least thing they can do to show their support for the people. By singing the anthem of this barbaric regime they cannot be considered as the peoples team anymore.

Comment

This is a forum for team melli supporters. If someone currently doesn’t support team melli, then why do they keep posting on here? I can only assume it’s to create tension, division, and in-fighting on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                    This is a forum for team melli supporters. If someone currently doesn’t support team melli, then why do they keep posting on here? I can only assume it’s to create tension, division, and in-fighting on here.
                    I think everyone here loves team Melli and many of us have travelled around the world to see them in various tournaments

Whether we prioritise toop bazi over the lives of our brother and sisters and the blood of hamvatans though....

Comment

Flashback to Ukraine's captain first press conference after the war began...compared to our "captain"

Honestly, I'm just glad I'm old school and my childhood heroes and who made me fall in love with TM and football were great, unforgettable names with above-life courage and characters like Daei, Karimi, Bagheri and Mahdavikia. 1998-2006 team ...forever my favourite.

Comment

In every nation there are many who don't like football. Naturally.
                        So if those Iranians who don't really care about football and World Cup and TM
                        say stupid stuff it doesn't matter at all. Those of us who are all football fans
                        are all excited and look forward to the games. period. Of course we are
                        all also involved in the current situation and support the people's uprising
                        but this is WC and it comes once every 4 years and we have had to
                        go through a lot of heart aches and nail-biting times to get here.
                        It is not as if it is going to be forever, it will be over in two weeks or three weeks' time.
                        We should enjoy the games and forget our troubles for that couple of hours.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I know they are smiling. That doesn’t mean they don’t care about the people of Iran. Please for the love of god!

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post

Tell that to people inside Iran. Literally the only people I know who look forward to Monday are the diaspora in this forum. I personally don't care about the game ( I haven't cared about football as much as before in a while tbh)

The stories I see from Iranians inside Iran legit despising and hating this team is on the roof....I don't get the vibe that they'll be "happy" even if we beat England.

Stuff like this (literally an hour ago) also doesn't help as it makes it as what's going on inside is no big deal to the players.

You should speak to more iranians and also get off social media since only the loudest people are heard there. Iranians that i know who live in Iran are deeply pissed at the speeches given alongside Raisi but still support TM and are looking forward to the matches.

Also I like how you highlight JB's comments but have barely discussed Ghoddos comments; almost as if you have decided to dislike this TM unless they meet your specific standards of what is appropriate support.
                            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

I don't know if anyone read JBs answer in full but I have seen multiple misrepresentations already, both in IR media and in IRInt.

Here is what he said about the anthem:

"You ask about the national anthem, that's also something that has to be decided in the team, which we already talked about. We've never made a big deal about it, because everybody is only thinking and talking about football."

What he is saying is that the team has already discussed what to do during the national anthem.

We will see if they refuse to sing, sing something else etc. Let's not jump to conclusions.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sp...es-2022-11-17/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I think everyone here loves team Melli and many of us have travelled around the world to see them in various tournaments

Whether we prioritise toop bazi over the lives of our brother and sisters and the blood of hamvatans though....

Not based on the many comments of some members here. There’s a difference between an individual’s priorities, and posting on this forum. The priority on this forum is supporting iranian football, which is what a good amount of people are fighting against.

Comment

Working...
                                X