TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
    Hosseyn hosseyni should start in goal mengharvand is fucked up as nazare roohi alan after his leaked voice memos n ppl burning his banners etc if he starts we will lose by 5 goals
    Beiranvand's leaked voice memos are hilarious

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClEYPDfBDrr/?hl=en

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I would like to share a few thoughts. I think its a shame we dont use more new and young players at this WC to give them some experience to international football. Some new players that will be in our future TM and help us to qualify for next WC... This was the best chance to do this but we did not take advantage of this. I think you all know that we qualified to this WC because of the experience of our players that they got in previous WC and asian cup.... We should not undervalue this, so i see this lost opportunity as a huge mistake....

Another point is that again we have no plan on the life of TM after CQ... No iranian coach is with him.. No plan to what we will do after he is gone.. Again all the drama and circus will begin after WC, our WC can be over in 7 days from now and CQ might not be our coach anymore... and plz dont tell me that Markar will be our next coach, it wount happen and everyone here knows this.

It seams to me that most of the fans here are short sighted... Just thinks about today and not tomorrow. We have to have a long term plan or else we will go back to being depressed when it comes to Iranian football.

I dont want to talk about politics or about what is going on inside of the country right now, i am here to talk about Iranian football and nothing else.

Comment

If cq don't get result, he won't be around for ac2023.
        4 points or advance from group need it to keep cq around.

If cq go
        You heard it here in pfdc,
        Farhad majidi will be our hc.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
          I would like to share a few thoughts. I think its a shame we dont use more new and young players at this WC to give them some experience to international football. Some new players that will be in our future TM and help us to qualify for next WC... This was the best chance to do this but we did not take advantage of this. I think you all know that we qualified to this WC because of the experience of our players that they got in previous WC and asian cup.... We should not undervalue this, so i see this lost opportunity as a huge mistake....

Another point is that again we have no plan on the life of TM after CQ... No iranian coach is with him.. No plan to what we will do after he is gone.. Again all the drama and circus will begin after WC, our WC can be over in 7 days from now and CQ might not be our coach anymore... and plz dont tell me that Markar will be our next coach, it wount happen and everyone here knows this.

It seams to me that most of the fans here are short sighted... Just thinks about today and not tomorrow. We have to have a long term plan or else we will go back to being depressed when it comes to Iranian football.

I dont want to talk about politics or about what is going on inside of the country right now, i am here to talk about Iranian football and nothing else.
          Well I agree, but we have to see that we have absolutely no young to promote. The IPL coach did a very bad job with not helping new young players to emerge. Our young players proved us their are unreliable : injuries prones, awful career choice, no developement or consistency.

Not only our coach situation will be a mess after wc22 but lot of experience legionnaires will leave their spot to crappy IPL players (Gholami, Yazdani, Noorafkan, Sarlak... will come back straight after like parasite).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Well I agree, but we have to see that we have absolutely no young to promote. The IPL coach did a very bad job with not helping new young players to emerge. Our young players proved us their are unreliable : injuries prones, awful career choice, no developement or consistency.

Not only our coach situation will be a mess after wc22 but lot of experience legionnaires will leave their spot to crappy IPL players (Gholami, Yazdani, Noorafkan, Sarlak... will come back straight after like parasite).
            I really hope Allahyar and yasin stays healthy, they are the future

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post

Would have liked to se the 26th player be a junior player. Like Brazil did with Ronaldo in 1994.
              but i read somewhere in the forum that CQ wanted to do this but the players wasnt in the original list sent in. Dont know if thay is correct or not though. Still I wanted to se atleast Ghaedi in the squad.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                If cq don't get result, he won't be around for ac2023.
                4 points or advance from group need it to keep cq around.

If cq go
                You heard it here in pfdc,
                Farhad majidi will be our hc.
                Eyvaay nagoo vaay vay vay 😬
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Any update on Beiro?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Any update on Beiro?
                    poor guy looked like he was in a boxing match after that hit. He didn’t look right and glad he was subbed off. Hosseini not as dynamic but unlikely Beiro could have done much at all for most/all of those goals

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Would have liked to se the 26th player be a junior player. Like Brazil did with Ronaldo in 1994.
                      but i read somewhere in the forum that CQ wanted to do this but the players wasnt in the original list sent in. Dont know if thay is correct or not though. Still I wanted to se atleast Ghaedi in the squad.
                      same Ghaedi that likes a post by peyman rajabi wearing England soccer jersey? peyman said for the first time he is not sad iran lost.

Comment

According to reports, Beiro with a broken nose and likely concussion. He was taken to a local hospital for eval.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          According to reports, Beiro with a broken nose and likely concussion. He was taken to a local hospital for eval.
                          Thank you for the update. Bummer, hope he gets back up and playing soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                            Hosseyn hosseyni should start in goal mengharvand is fucked up as nazare roohi alan after his leaked voice memos n ppl burning his banners etc if he starts we will lose by 5 goals
                            you got your wish lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post

same Ghaedi that likes a post by peyman rajabi wearing England soccer jersey? peyman said for the first time he is not sad iran lost.

Ghaedi continuing to be a dumb f***. I’m sure his former TM teammates will appreciate it.

Comment

The thing is. This will be the last time we see Iran in the world cup for a long time. What players will dream to play for team melli after this ? What government will spend money for training camps or a european class coach again. Enjoy the last of team melli in the world cup , we ruined the national team today
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X