No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beiro also had concussion if i am not wrong and usually if this is the case there is protocol to follow and timeline.
    His WC is most likely over.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      The thing is. This will be the last time we see Iran in the world cup for a long time. What players will dream to play for team melli after this ? What government will spend money for training camps or a european class coach again. Enjoy the last of team melli in the world cup , we ruined the national team today
      Definetly not-fifa watered down the World Cup with 8 direct and 1 intercontinental slot—-this was the last true World Cup where elite of each continent qualifies . Iran will easily make top 8 even if they don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post

Definetly not-fifa watered down the World Cup with 8 direct and 1 intercontinental slot—-this was the last true World Cup where elite of each continent qualifies . Iran will easily make top 8 even if they don't want to.
        Be that as it may. What coach or training will we get from now on ?
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Who cares this was the last real World Cup of elites …watered down 48 nation -8 Asian sides makes it a useless tournament as it continues

Comment

Well, Kateb predicted Farhad Majidi to take over if we dont go to the next round.. 😐
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Beiro also had concussion if i am not wrong and usually if this is the case there is protocol to follow and timeline.

according to my nephew who was in the press stand at the game, apparently Iran Doctors were Red flagged..!(whatever that means..?) for not following the protocol and yanking Bey out the first time after he clearly got concussed ...thus allowing him to play and waste some more time asking to be yanked afterwards..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

according to my nephew who was in the press stand at the game, apparently Iran Doctors were Red flagged..!(whatever that means..?) for not following the protocol and yanking Bey out the first time after he clearly got concussed ...thus allowing him to play and waste some more time asking to be yanked afterwards..!!
                Well deserved that was horrible doctoring. Treating him lika a boxer in the 1920:s.. they even did the "just smell this and get up".. horrible. If he had been shot in the face like our defender got in uruguay game right after that collision, it probably would been very dangerous for his health.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

[QUOTE=inarsenewetrust;n3727185]Its not a legit question at all. CQ could have just as easily asked the sky journo if he feels ok representing a british broadcasting entity that typically tows the government line after the scores of atrocities committed by the british around the world, including starving 4 million people to death in bengal, comitting coup in same iran whose issues he is so keen to mention, for years giving weapons to saudis who are comitting genocide in yemen (ongoing).Ofc, such a question would have little legitimacy bc these things may have nothing to do with said journalist who is there on an unrelated matter trying to do his job that he is paid for.

The same prinicple applies to a foreign football manager. Nobody is asking renard what he thinks about coaching Saudi Arabia either, actively killing civilians in yemen for 8 years now, or sentencing local tribespeople to death bc they dont want to relocate for latest plastic city in the middle of the desert.

None of this is to absolve IR, it just isnt a reasonable question to ask a football manager who signed a contract before recent turn of events, and is likely spending every waking hour analyzing his WC opponents and trying to do his job as somebody with professional values would. No wonder he is pissed, trying to get him to give political commentary on situation he no doubt wants little to do with.

If somebody wants to analyze the pros and cons from the regimes point of view of having TM at the WC, they are free to do so, but to ask the coaches and players involved to focus on giving excellent account of themselves and a nuanced take on political situation that keeps their paying bosses and masses happy so they are left alone for a month seems a bit unrealistic.

Now, if we had an iranian coach, who wants to give his take as a national of our country on our country's domestic situation and feels comfortable doing that, by all means he should. IF a foreigner, who signed a contract with this governments football association wants to focus strictly on his job and not be asked to give political commentaries, his right to that should be respected.

One issue at the heart of the problem is that some people do not see the footballer and coaches as professionals, but rather tools to achieve their own political agendas. This is the case for IR, and people against IR. In no other unrelated profession, are people expected to immediately give opinions on political matters before performing their job.

Spot on correct. They feel so sanctimonious.

Comment

To all the fans, this is for you.

To all the haters, this is also for you (because we are united in ourselves and in support of our people, despite your hate).

GO TEAM MELLI!

Comment

Is Beiro out for good, confirmed? 😧

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Is Beiro out for good, confirmed? 😧

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        He is out of hospital and waiting test result.
                        nothing is confirmed.
                        Rumor is he miss as match
                        But will be in goal against u.s

Comment

Biranvand is a Lor, which means he can take a bullet today and play tomorrow
                          He will be back!
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Biranvand is a Lor, which means he can take a bullet today and play tomorrow
                            He will be back!
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Go look at CQ’s story on his Instagram page… we lost before it even started.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                                Go look at CQ’s story on his Instagram page… we lost before it even started.
                                What does it say?

Comment

Working...
                                X