TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I must say this is a really weird and flimsy face mask. I’ve never seen one that doesn’t fully connect around the face and take advantage of all the boney structures to provide support for the injured area, Like the one Son wore today. I hope this isn’t the one he’ll wear for any competitive matches as he could reinjure himself. I’ve lost all faith in our medical staff when they let him play after the initial collision.
    to be fair, the purpose of this mask is to protect beiro's nose, not his orbital bone/face (like son's).

It looks double weird bc his nose is still swollen and was giant to begin with

Comment

CQ blaming the disaster to line up being leaked is cheap shot tbh.
      Ridi baba ba in line up, man it up like a real one.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

to be fair, the purpose of this mask is to protect beiro's nose, not his orbital bone/face (like son's).

It looks double weird bc his nose is still swollen and was giant to begin with
        the point of the mask is to distribute forces along the largest surface area of healthy facial bone and away from the injured area. The more surface area, the less pressure on any single area…simple physics. The upper half of this mask is doing absolutely zero work in force distribution from the lower half. If you watch NBA players with any facial injury, they have a full face mask no matter the area of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by D P P View Post
          Alireza 'Batman'vand will play

apparently Fifa have said he shouldnt but the final decision lies with the Iranian federation

👑👊🏼💪🏼

https://twitter.com/Football_zx81/st...DT-eeHqaUsAAAA
          I told you all
          He is a lor, broken nose and head injury is not defined in their vocabulary!

Alireza Iron~vand
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I have no disagreements re: CQ comments….a lot of the sh!t CQ has said lately re: on the field and off the field stuff I don’t like or agree with, and I’m one of his biggest fans.

as for your disagreement on the downfall of skochee….that’s fine, you’re welcome to disagree, but facts are facts. I know for a fact through my convos with former TM players and ppl who worked directly with skochee himself that he did indeed lose the locker room during that camp due to a lot of reasons that have been mentioned in the media and here. Up to you whether or not you want to believe it but again…..these things are facts.
            Maybe I misspoke. I didn't mean to say that the locker room did not split during the Qatar camp. What I was saying is that Taremi had been working on splitting the locker room way before Qatar, way before we qualified, way before. He has had an agenda against Skocic. And he worked on winning other players and government officials and most importantly fans ever since those first 4 wins of round 2.

I have serious doubts about him developing the same agenda against CQ...

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post

I told you all
              He is a lor, broken nose and head injury is not defined in their vocabulary!

Alireza Iron~vand
              Cq confirmed beiro is out for wales game but come back for usa game

Comment

Every underdog team is only getting results because of brave tactics, organization, and physical fitness. The ultra-park-the-bus tactic is terrible and I think 3 world cups of trying it without success should tell you it’s bad coaching.

Comment

Btw. The same people that were bashing TM are now praising Vouria. What happened? I thought all Iran soccer players are evil IR supporters? Cant make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Btw. The same people that were bashing TM are now praising Vouria. What happened? I thought all Iran soccer players are evil IR supporters? Cant make this stuff up.

IR wasn’t evil apparently when Vouria was proudly wearing his TM kits.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                      Every underdog team is only getting results because of brave tactics, organization, and physical fitness. The ultra-park-the-bus tactic is terrible and I think 3 world cups of trying it without success should tell you it’s bad coaching.
                      well, he has a chance at redemption in the last two matches. Come out strong and shock the world. It’s still possible

Comment

Our players have the skills to win both these 2 remaining games , but right now it is allll mental , all mental for this team ..

the USA and British media have found this weakness and are bombarding our players with political questions every single chance they get.. to throw them out of their rhythm.

the regime (IFF) ppl are forcing them to singing the anthem , don’t acknowledge the protesters…

the protesters are getting mad why aren’t they wearing black or showing support for us .
                        they are in a very though spot emotionally.

if our players can overcome these massive emotional hurdle , all these ppl blasting them on their Instagram, WhatsApp, social media then they can win …

Our players are just sitting there on their social media accounts in the hotel room reading all these negativity, everyday it is something new someone else comes out and criticize them,
                        one day it was golmohammadi, then someone else , now vourhai

Comment

After match day 1, Mehdi Taremi is tied for leading goal scorer in the World Cup.

Doesn't matter if it's in the Portuguese league, Champions League, or World Cup, Mehdi will deliver. What a player.

Comment

This is how you answer these questions.

Comment

I understand what these journalists are trying to do and a freedom of speech is important but are these journalists that dense!?! These fuckers won’t stop until our players end up dying under I.r

Comment

Journalism is a dead art. Now its people who barely have to work for a terrible degree and just stick to shocker lines and 15 minute fame.

There are the few journalists who even put themselves into harm way to inform the world and then there are these spoiled holier than thou, propaganda machine idiots.

If any of our players end up hurt because of journalism actions/pressure when they return to Iran I am going to create a campaign to viciously pursue, shame, and ruin them.

Comment

Working...
                                X