TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    It's done wonders for our futsal and beach soccer and they get regularly invited to tournaments with non Asian teams. I wouldn't open it up to more than 2 teams. I think it could be an opportunity for TM to get more competitive matches as the CAFA teams are largely weaker than even the WAFF teams.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    It definitely will help from a preparation standpoint. I just don't want it to diminish the importance of the tournament especially if the guest teams end up winning it.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

It definitely will help from a preparation standpoint. I just don't want it to diminish the importance of the tournament especially if the guest teams end up winning it.
      It's a fine line. We kept winning WAFF so people complained why go and eventually if I'm not mistaken CQ ended our participation in it. You will see apathy if we keep winning it without stronger competition.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It's a fine line. We kept winning WAFF so people complained why go and eventually if I'm not mistaken CQ ended our participation in it. You will see apathy if we keep winning it without stronger competition.

I don't quite see it as a forgone conclusion if it also involves Russia, Turkey and Uzbekistan on a regular basis.
        I'm quite surprised though that this is just happening while the women's version of it has already been in place and played.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

I don't quite see it as a forgone conclusion if it also involves Russia, Turkey and Uzbekistan on a regular basis.
          I'm quite surprised though that this is just happening while the women's version of it has already been in place and played.
          Well right now Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Afghanistan are regulars. Russia is an invitee. I don't see us regularly losing to Uzbekistan. If Russia becomes a regular then you are probably right.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

After he got eliminated in the group stage of course. Yes, group stage of WAFF.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post

After he got eliminated in the group stage of course. Yes, group stage of WAFF.
              we took our b team man. Maybe even c team.

Comment

Kenya's squad for Iran friendly

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Will be interesting to see Andrew Juma dance bandari and watch Benson Omalla from the fish grave.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Their head coach engin firat was ali daie assistant when saipa won the pgl back in 07.

correct me if I am wrong
                    Wasn't he also work for tm after he won the league with saipa.,
                    and correct me again if I am wrong wasn't he also sepahan head coach.
                    he also was saipa head coach as well.

Comment

sure.... they announce friendlies every other day....
                      but Kenya believe it will materialize..?? hum..???

Comment

When is our list out?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          When is our list out?

After Gol Gohar - Foolad.

Comment

Rumors about Hazbavi being in the list. Fallah should have been there too but he is in the hospital, don't know what happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Rumors about Hazbavi being in the list. Fallah should have been there too but he is in the hospital, don't know what happened to him.
                              He had a car accident, unfortunately.

Comment

Fallah got in accident going from shomal to tehran. HE HAS NO BROKEN BODY PARTS.scratch , bruises. he will be back soon.

If not mistaken Iran is number 1 per population for driving death accidents .

Comment

Working...
                                X