TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Fallah got in accident going from shomal to tehran. HE HAS NO BROKEN BODY PARTS.scratch , bruises. he will be back soon.

If not mistaken Iran is number 1 per population for driving death accidents .
    That‘s because a lot of iranians are selfish pricks that drive reckless while also being intoxicated, drunk etc. That‘s why i love Kish Island, people there drive really smooth and the island is full of speed traps so the people know they can‘t fuck around.

Comment

Fallah got in accident going from shomal to tehran. HE HAS NO BROKEN BODY PARTS.scratch , bruises. he will be back soon.

If not mistaken Iran is number 1 per population for driving death accidents .
      IR Iran is number one in a lot of bad stats ... from most opium users in the world to the most brain drain ...
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
        That‘s because a lot of iranians are selfish pricks that drive reckless while also being intoxicated, drunk etc. That‘s why i love Kish Island, people there drive really smooth and the island is full of speed traps so the people know they can‘t fuck around.
        That's also because they are no rules enforced. Why do you think German are civilized. Rules and heavy fines.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

That's also because they are no rules enforced. Why do you think German are civilized. Rules and heavy fines.
          That‘s true but also you can not compare Iranians and Germans, Germans love rules and follow them strictly while Iranians ( myself included ) mostly give a fuck and want to bend the rules etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
            That‘s true but also you can not compare Iranians and Germans, Germans love rules and follow them strictly while Iranians ( myself included ) mostly give a fuck and want to bend the rules etc.
            Humans everywhere want to bend the rules. When you know a heavy fine and punition is waiting, you obey

Comment

I am sure persian cars are crab.
              I heard persians in iran they think seat belt is for cowards and for sisyes, seat belt is a big deal.

Comment

I am sure persian cars are crab.
                I heard persians in iran they think seat belt is for cowards and for sisyes, seat belt is a big deal.
                lol we didn’t even know what seat belts were in Iran. Me and my cousins would play with them like the were toys

Comment

Love Gol Bezan , but I gotta think there is some unconscious bias here against GN lol. It’s at least the second time I’ve seen this profile pic accentuating​ the kyphotic and beer-bellied GN used in their images haha

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Love Gol Bezan , but I gotta think there is some unconscious bias here against GN lol. It’s at least the second time I’ve seen this profile pic eccentuating the kyphotic and beer-bellied GN used in their images haha

😀
                    Gn love to have images with belly.
                    belly hanging out like that is sign of wealth, and it gets respect in iran. General has been known to over eat night before matches , on match day tuck in his dress shirt, force the belly out for the camera's. Kudos to goal bezan for staying updated ,knowing what new coach like,
                    and show the general belly in an angel he likes to be seen.

Comment

lol we didn’t even know what seat belts were in Iran. Me and my cousins would play with them like the were toys
                      😄😄😄
                      I some times watch persian movies and serials with family, and in the movies nor serials they dont wear seat belt either.and u see 3 people on a motor is classic. If the movies are like that imagine the real streets.

Comment

Let’s go!

Comment

What are the kickoff times for the Russia and Kenya matches, and are they confirmed? Thanks

Comment

What are the kickoff times for the Russia and Kenya matches, and are they confirmed? Thanks
                            Both matches are confirmed.

Iran vs Russia Thursday 3/23/23
                            @10am pacific time.

Iran vs Kenya Tuesday 3/28/23
                            either 9:30 or 10 am pacific time.

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20230319...88%DB%8C%DB%8C

First interview of GN. Opened by thanking CQ and Sko for their work.

Comment

Atleast we have some continuity in TM, the General and Skocic have the same belly size

Comment

Working...
                                X