Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    The cat is out of the hat.

As mentioned in pfdc first when galenoie was appointed hc , concerns about SARDAR AND HIS DAD HAVing PROBLEM WITH GALENOIE over sardar sepahan days. well it was confirmed by persian medias today, sardar refused to show up to camp in protest of galenoie being the hc.

What is hot news for news media,
    is old topic at pfc.

PFDC BY FAR BEST PLACE FOR TEAM MELLI NEWS in English or farsi.
    Jesus Christ, I dislike GN but Sardars dad loves drama. The guy is toxic.

Comment

General did his part by inviting him, and he will call him up for June fifa days as well. THATS WHEN shit will hit the ceiling if he don't show up to June camp.
      General will be asked to not have a reaction, since SARDAR is persian sunni muslim it will become a sensetive topic for the persian sunni community. Galenoie will keep inviting him and will not get in to it with sardar, like skocic did with medi.
      remember gov lies when they say 10%sayaN population are sunni they are between 25% to 30%.
      Sardar clarified that this is untrue and that he will be at future Team Melli camps. He also explicitly thanked Amir Ghalenoei.

But I think you're right about the Sunni population being more than what regime says, and Shia population being lower than what regime says (it's constantly dwindling because of people leaving the faith).
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Sardar clarified that this is untrue and that he will be at future Team Melli camps. He also explicitly thanked Amir Ghalenoei.

But I think you're right about the Sunni population being more than what regime says, and Shia population being lower than what regime says (it's constantly dwindling because of people leaving the faith).
        I believe it when i see sardar in camp. Persians say things out of "shekam poori" to take pressure off and extend time , but when it comes to action they make another excuse. Believe sardar when u see him in camp. My prediction is he won't be in June camp.

Before safavid dynasty all iran was sunni,.and the roots exist deeply specially in small cities and villages , once they move to big cities persian sunni hide being sunni.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

Jesus Christ, I dislike GN but Sardars dad loves drama. The guy is toxic.
          nothing good ever comes out of parents get involve in daily operation of their kids work.when it comes to sport. MAJORITY OF TIME IT RUINS THE KIDS life.
          In wrestling we have same issue with hassan yazdani dad.

Comment

I believe it when i see sardar in camp. Persians say things out of "shekam poori" to take pressure off and extend time , but when it comes to action they make another excuse. Believe sardar when u see him in camp. My prediction is he won't be in June camp.

Before safavid dynasty all iran was sunni,.and the roots exist deeply specially in small cities and villages , once they move to big cities persian sunni hide being sunni.
            All of our great scholars were Sunni too ... Rumi to Omar Khayyam to Imam Ghazali to Ferdowsi to Hafez ... the list is really endless.

Since Safavid forced conversion - we produced nothing and are in the predicament that we are in Also, all the protests are still ongoing in Sunni areas (Baluchistan and Kurdistan) ... 💪

Anyway, back to football, Sardar will be there in the next camp. I actually really liked what I saw from Mohebbi too. This is a good frontline (with depth) - Taremi, Azmoun, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Mohebbi etc. I thought Asadi did decent too in the time he was on the field.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

All of our great scholars were Sunni too ... Rumi to Omar Khayyam to Imam Ghazali to Ferdowsi to Hafez ... the list is really endless.

Since Safavid forced conversion - we produced nothing and are in the predicament that we are in Also, all the protests are still ongoing in Sunni areas (Baluchistan and Kurdistan) ... 💪

Anyway, back to football, Sardar will be there in the next camp. I actually really liked what I saw from Mohebbi too. This is a good frontline (with depth) - Taremi, Azmoun, ARJ, Gholizadeh, Mohebbi etc. I thought Asadi did decent too in the time he was on the field.
              Khorasan (I don't like to call it razavi,shomali o joonob) is huge sunni state as well. Khorasan was divided in 3 out of fear, and cause division among sunni and Shia persians.ENGLISH POLITICS tafrageh bendazo hokomat kun.

Back to futball.
              if we going to have NY chance of going far in ac
              we need all in sardar ready to go.if you are forward u will love general system.

gholizadeh is better to come off the bench fresh
              to attack tired defense ,not starter imo.

arj would love general system as well so he fits perfectly.

asadi is" ACHAR FARANCEH" he cN play cb,dmf,acm,forward good to have in roster.

Mohebbi style is what we been lacking in the lw.
              we finally saw some effective offense from that side of the field. Under skocic and cq that side was very poor offensively.

Ghaedy would be star in general system ,I promise u general not inviting him was his style of hard to get , to calm down ghaedy ego.he will be in next tm camp, will get playing time as super sub as well.

Comment

Kenyan drama before the friendly

Dropping Omalla is insult to entire nation! Kenyans reacts to Firat squad choice

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/spor...t-squad-choice

Comment

I thought Russia was kicked out of Fifa? how did this game get sanctioned?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    I thought Russia was kicked out of Fifa? how did this game get sanctioned?
                    It may not count toward FIFA ranking points, but FIFA can’t prevent two countries’ national teams from competing with each other

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

How low Iran is falling bc they're lead by monkey islamists
                        “ “From the point of everyday life, I really did not like my time in Iran! Everything was at a low level. The Internet was at the same level that Russia was 10 years ago. We saw a much higher standard of living in Uzbekistan.” Nikolay Komlichenko, Russian football player

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                          How low Iran is falling bc they're lead by monkey islamists
                          “ “From the point of everyday life, I really did not like my time in Iran! Everything was at a low level. The Internet was at the same level that Russia was 10 years ago. We saw a much higher standard of living in Uzbekistan.” Nikolay Komlichenko, Russian football player

Comment

Scandle,
                            sardar playing vollyball and playing with horses
                            Instead of going to tm camp.
                            ​​maybe he was scared to play against russia,
                            imagine a Jimmy jump in azadi(sardar Russian baby mama having a chadoor wrap around her waste ,with her shoe in one hand chasing sardar around azadi demanding all the child support he has not paid, with crowed chanting VAVILLLLA VAVILLLLA BEZAN YEKI DIGEH.
                            IT WOULD OF BEEN A NOUROOZ STORY TO REMEMBER FOR EVER.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

CAFA will be played between 9-21 June in Uzbekistan.

Looks like these teams will participate:

Iran
                              Uzbekistan
                              Kyrgyzstan
                              Afghanistan
                              Turkmenistan
                              Tadjikizstan
                              Russia
                              Belarus

2 group of 4 teams. Group winners advance to final and 2nd placed teams will advance to 3rd/4th placed game.

Uzbekistan (Host) & Iran will probably be seeded in Pot 1. According to current FIFA-rankings these will be the pots:

Pot 1: Uzbekistan, Iran
                              Pot 2: Russia, Kyrgyzstan
                              Pot 3: Belarus, Tadzjikistan
                              Pot 4: Turkmenistan, Afghanistan

I hope we have this group:
                              Iran, Russia, Belarus, Turkmenistan & then Uzbekistan in the final.
                              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

4 friendlies in June, 2 friendlies in September, 2 friendlies in October, 2 friendlies in November & 1-2 friendlies in late December/ early January.

11-12 friendlies in total, we should be more than ready this time for AC.

We will win the title.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X