TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

hopefully he means it and isn’t just trying to keep the peace. I really hope that’s the case….I know players respect general so I’m not that surprised
    I hope so too.
    I don't think we'll really know how the players truly feel until after Asia Cup.

He also did mention they wish they could play "bigger" teams.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Ah the good old Ben Williams/Pooladi & Kaanani excuses.

In 2015 AC we had the easiest QF ever & CQ messed up.

In 2019 AC our road to the semifinals was the easiest ever. In SF against the weakest Japan team in years, CQ delivers our most embarrasing defeat.
      Tell me again how is it excuse? CQ messed up how in 2015? Not everything is always a coach’s fault , and not everything good is always due to the coach. But to pretend like CQ could do much else playing down a man in 2015 for 80 minute…cmon don’t be biased. Again, let’s not pretend we have any good AC results since the revolution …hint hint we don’t.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        For those keeping track. Also, what an honor to have our own Daei in this exclusive club. he will always be the original centurion!

Definitely love to see Messi win another copa america. It helps this goat argument.Wc is only 3 years away good chance to see him in usa2026

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post

Tell me again how is it excuse? CQ messed up how in 2015? Not everything is always a coach’s fault , and not everything good is always due to the coach. But to pretend like CQ could do much else playing down a man in 2015 for 80 minute…cmon don’t be biased. Again, let’s not pretend we have any good AC results since the revolution …hint hint we don’t.
          He went after Ben Williams at half-time instead of mentally preparing the boys for 2nd half.
          Karim Ansarifard (i think it was) had to hold him back or else he would probably have physically harmed Ben Williams.

When a coach is not mentally stable and has to be held back by his own player, you just knew the game was lost.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

What Willy Sagnol (current Georgia NT head coach) said :
            "After my arrival, we gradually modified the team, gently dismissing the older ones to take on the younger ones, because we need lively, fast, enduring elements to meet the demands of modern football. So I have a few local players in my selection, mainly from Dinamo Batumi and Dinamo Tbilisi, the two best clubs in the country, who would have the level to play in Ligue 2 in France. The others are more at National 1 or National 2 level. This is why I encourage players to go to higher championships, so that they can progress, and this will also benefit the selection"

What we should do and what we don't

Comment

One legacy of CQ was exactly that... you want to play in TM, you better get to Europe. Under his tutelage, we went from a nadir of European based players to a record high. Even the Persian gulf leagues were looked down on...very few players made it to TM playing there from a certain point onwards. Also Iranian diaspora came to TM because of him.

Most influential coach of TM.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                One legacy of CQ was exactly that... you want to play in TM, you better get to Europe. Under his tutelage, we went from a nadir of European based players to a record high. Even the Persian gulf leagues were looked down on...very few players made it to TM playing there from a certain point onwards. Also Iranian diaspora came to TM because of him.

Most influential coach of TM.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                You don't know how Persians are?

Never appreciate how good they have it .

BEATING AFRICAN CHAMP, VAR take away tie with top 15 Spain team, and a tie with European champ Portugal BECOMES,
                " SO WHAT ,
                TOKHMEH MORG 2 ZARDEH K NAzaideh..(did he give birth to double egg yolk..?
                THEY FOLLOW THAT with
                WE are Persians we defeated the Roman empire ON ARASH KAMANgir hatrick ,and 6tayee the greeks with DARUISH 3voom poker, they follow that with,YOU KNOW KOROOSH? HE wrote the fair play before fifa did" .then we go to asian cup semifinal after 15 years , "OH ABBASS AGHAYEH NAJAR ham ein teamo mibord(mr.abass the carpenter take this team to semifinal) semifinal, WE are PERSIANS, REMEMBER ABU ALI SINA DOUBLE against the Arabs, or khaje hafez shirazi pk save against the ottomans.

Khalayeg harchi layeg
                We didn't deserve cq the greatest hc in our history.

what choice we have
                NOW REPEAT AFTER ME
                generalllllllllllll
                MAHBOOOOOBEH maaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

You don't know how Persians are?

Never appreciate how good they have it .

BEATING AFRICAN CHAMP, VAR take away tie with top 15 Spain team, and a tie with European champ Portugal BECOMES,
                  " SO WHAT ,
                  TOKHMEH MORG 2 ZARDEH K NAzaideh..(did he give birth to double egg yolk..?
                  THEY FOLLOW THAT with
                  WE are Persians we defeated the Roman empire ON ARASH KAMANgir hatrick ,and 6tayee the greeks with DARUISH 3voom poker, they follow that with,YOU KNOW KOROOSH? HE wrote the fair play before fifa did" .then we go to asian cup semifinal after 15 years , "OH ABBASS AGHAYEH NAJAR ham ein teamo mibord(mr.abass the carpenter take this team to semifinal) semifinal, WE are PERSIANS, REMEMBER ABU ALI SINA DOUBLE against the Arabs, or khaje hafez shirazi pk save against the ottomans.

Khalayeg harchi layeg
                  We didn't deserve cq the greatest hc in our history.

what choice we have
                  NOW REPEAT AFTER ME
                  generalllllllllllll
                  MAHBOOOOOBEH maaaaaaaaaaa
                  post of the month

Arash KAMANgirs hattrick
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

June fifa days
                    Russia might not participate
                    in cafa cup..

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                      June fifa days
                      Russia might not participate
                      in cafa cup..
                      Maybe they Will play Canada cup instead with TM, Canada and USA nts 😁😅 should add China and belarus in a winner takes it all tournament
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Maybe they Will play Canada cup instead with TM, Canada and USA nts 😁😅 should add China and belarus in a winner takes it all tournament
                        Now tm might not go if Russia don't go.

If we dont go
                        Tm vs China
                        for one of the fifa days would be great.
                        but still
                        A russia less cafa cup would be good prep too,
                        ​​​.since it's tournment style and several teams in ac will be there.
                        for asian cup don't need preparation against s.america or european teams. Playing teams like China, uzbakistan,couple of arab teams and team like new Zealand to prep for Australia is good prep.

Comment

Russia is looking to schedule tm for match in russia.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Russia has said they still thinking

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X