TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Lolololol, Saudi's are going to hire Jorge Jesus.
    They are going to make that fraud the highest paid international manager in the world.

​​​​​​
    Benfica used to be top european team and one of the teams with most finals of Champions League in the story, than they had a hard time without conquering anything, letting themselves be dominated by FC Porto in 90's beginnings 00's, and Jorge Jesus was famous for having raised several teams from the second to the first league and even took teams like Vitoria FC and Belenenses to the UEFA Cup. After a time Rui Costa become sport director of Benfica and with the desire to bring Benfica back to the national podium so he decided to sign Jorge Jesus who, despite being a veteran, had never had the opportunity at a big club. He put Benfica back as the best national club and won the championship three times and 2 UEFA Cup finals! He signed with Sporting in a very controversial move, where he lost the League just by one point and almost did Sporting Champions after 18 years, and was clearly harmed by the arbitrations. In Brazil (Flamengo) he beat the record of points of Brazilian League and won every single trophy included Libertadores. So if you consider it a fraud, I don't know, but make a search about what players like Aimar, Di Maria, William Carvalho and many others said about Jorge Jesus. Jesus breathes football 24 hours a day, organizes teams in an incredible way, his teams have a lot of intensity. He was only "discovered" late, he is an incredible coach, and I am absolutely sure that he would pass the group stage of the World Cup with Iran and win an Asian Cup if he had been here for 8 years

Comment

Bummer! Mexico is going to play Saudi Arabia on 7 September and South Korea on 12 September both in England.

https://globeecho.com/news/middle-ea...rld-cup-match/

https://www.themag.co.uk/2023/06/tal...castle-united/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Doubt Austria will want to play IR, taking the recent political situation into consideration. Especially since it will have to be IN Austria, we'll see another Canada case.
        FFIRI are looking for teams to play in Iran.

Since late 2009 European teams stopped playing Team Melli in Iran, until this year Russia played TM in Tehran.

With Turkey and Mexico both snatched by Japan, South Korea and Saudi Arabia, only top teams left are Morocco and Senegal with a higher FIFA ranking than TM, and Austria with a rnking of 29. So with TM being ranked 22, I seriously hope that Austria would agree to play TM in Tehran or FFIRI agree to play them in a neutral venue.

Because FFIRI wants TM to play at home for September friendlies, it is very difficult to convince teams to come to Tehran. Unless, best they could do is just somehow get Mali, Burkina Faso, Panama all of them having rankings in 50s, otherwise teams such as South Africa, Congo DR, Jamaica with rankings in 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
          Oman friendly - here we come!
          Branko does not want to put his foot in Iran. So looks like Yemen friendly - here we come!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS https://youtube.com/shorts/c04yHG3ue-I?feature=share

WE FINALY FOUND A GUY WHO CAN SPEAK SHEITAN LANGUAGUE FLUENTLY 🤪😂😂😂

Maybe he can write the letters for Iff in the future so we dont have to be ashamed every time.. 🤔

#big chance though that he has to explain that he isnt a spy when back home- aka English to good.. 🤔😂😂

​​​​​​Oracle plz make a new chant about Hossein Abdi for IFF 🙏🙏
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              BREAKING NEWS https://youtube.com/shorts/c04yHG3ue-I?feature=share

WE FINALY FOUND A GUY WHO CAN SPEAK SHEITAN LANGUAGUE FLUENTLY 🤪😂😂😂

Maybe he can write the letters for Iff in the future so we dont have to be ashamed every time.. 🤔

#big chance though that he has to explain that he isnt a spy when back home- aka English to good.. 🤔😂😂

​​​​​​Oracle plz make a new chant about Hossein Abdi for IFF 🙏🙏
              yo wtf, how the F is his English so good when he's appointed by an IR official entity? 😂😨 For sure he'll get in trouble soon, this can't be..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

yo wtf, how the F is his English so good when he's appointed by an IR official entity? 😂😨 For sure he'll get in trouble soon, this can't be..

Bro, he was coach for England U17 and England U18!

Was this not common knowledge here?

Worked with folk like Kenny Swain

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Wow now he will sure get in trouble lmao 😂😂😂😂

Great recruitment had no idea about the England jobs
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Wow now he will sure get in trouble lmao 😂😂😂😂

Great recruitment had no idea about the England jobs
                    Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Hard to believe he could get a high level coaching job in England with that level of English. Certainly famous foreign coaches in England have started with little or no English but they were famous first. Are we sure he was a coach and not some backroom staff?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      Hard to believe he could get a high level coaching job in England with that level of English. Certainly famous foreign coaches in England have started with little or no English but they were famous first. Are we sure he was a coach and not some backroom staff?

Yet again, I' m not sure what point you are making...?

His English is very good, and has been excellent, for two decades.

Can you be specific...?

Comment

Video of TM returning to Iran after CAFA win. Nice video of players and coaching staff getting greeted. Poor Beiro with a head and jaw bandage (he broke his jaw, I believe).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctw2rg9gPXH/

Comment

"Every time, every sessions [sic] we have the training about the penalties, because we knows [sic] that with the kind of players we have maybe so much penalties occur. And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty [sic] we starting [sic] last months [sic] or two months ago every sessions [sic] that we have end of that we training [sic] about the penalties and they are very good in penalties and the goalkeeper also. And also we have two other goalkeeper [sic] they are very good in penalty [sic] as well but we don't change them."

(1) doesn't know the basic rules of plural and singular." Every sessions"..."we knows" "last months " "two other goalkeeper "
                          (2) does not know the basic rules of verb tenses and their conjugation...like present participle (when to add ing). "We starting last months", "we training "
                          (3) doesn't know which basic usage of prepositions...
                          (4) doesn't know the basic rules of articles..("the training" "the penalties "
                          (5) Leaving the most basic grammar behind, his statement is also nonsensical....what does this mean: "with the type of players we have maybe so much penalties occur?" Our players can only muster ties? Or that they commit so many fouls?

What does this mean? "And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty". What moment in 90 minutes goes through a penalty?

Honestly I thought you guys were joking about him knowing English..his English is piss poor.

Comment

^

You make great points with your linguistic analysis Koorosh. I think most people (including myself) just didn't expect him to answer in English and to answer with 85% coherency. Our expectations are just low because we're used to complete imbeciles when it comes anything related to IFF/IR. So relatively speaking, he's a rock star

Also, Chomsky (a preeminent linguist at MIT) explains that linguistic rules are largely artificial norms. There is nothing "right or wrong" about grammar:

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

^

You make great points with your linguistic analysis Koorosh. I think most people (including myself) just didn't expect him to answer in English and to answer with 85% coherency. Our expectations are just low because we're used to complete imbeciles when it comes anything related to IFF/IR. So relatively speaking, he's a rock star

Also, Chomsky (a preeminent linguist at MIT) explains that linguistic rules are largely artificial norms. There is nothing "right or wrong" about grammar:

Yeah, my point was that the English (like the French and Germans) are quite judgemental about the correct usage of their language (not only grammar but also pronunciation). A Middle Easterner faces a huge amount of bias in the English world of football, especially as a coach (how many Middle Eastern managers have ever worked in Europe?). Add to that his piss-poor language skills and it would be a miracle if this guy was appointed a coaching job for the English National team at any level.

I have trouble believing that he was in fact hired as a paid member of the English national Team, not even U1.

Otherwise we all start from zero learning some language and there is no shame in that...even the interviewer made some errors!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Video of TM returning to Iran after CAFA win. Nice video of players and coaching staff getting greeted. Poor Beiro with a head and jaw bandage (he broke his jaw, I believe).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctw2rg9gPXH/
                                No Saeid or Taremi in sight, I guess they went straight on vacay? 🏝️

Comment

Working...
                                X