TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    "Every time, every sessions [sic] we have the training about the penalties, because we knows [sic] that with the kind of players we have maybe so much penalties occur. And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty [sic] we starting [sic] last months [sic] or two months ago every sessions [sic] that we have end of that we training [sic] about the penalties and they are very good in penalties and the goalkeeper also. And also we have two other goalkeeper [sic] they are very good in penalty [sic] as well but we don't change them."

(1) doesn't know the basic rules of plural and singular." Every sessions"..."we knows" "last months " "two other goalkeeper "
    (2) does not know the basic rules of verb tenses and their conjugation...like present participle (when to add ing). "We starting last months", "we training "
    (3) doesn't know which basic usage of prepositions...
    (4) doesn't know the basic rules of articles..("the training" "the penalties "
    (5) Leaving the most basic grammar behind, his statement is also nonsensical....what does this mean: "with the type of players we have maybe so much penalties occur?" Our players can only muster ties? Or that they commit so many fouls?

What does this mean? "And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty". What moment in 90 minutes goes through a penalty?

Honestly I thought you guys were joking about him knowing English..his English is piss poor.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    A joke of a post that was actually long enough for me to print out and wipe my kewn with.

Comment

Funny, I had you more as the Aftabeh lagan type.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

No Saeid or Taremi in sight, I guess they went straight on vacay? 🏝️
        Taremi was there for sure. Look for the black NY hat coming off the plane.

Comment

So, discounting anything that is supposedly "in the works", when is TMs next match?

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
            So, discounting anything that is supposedly "in the works", when is TMs next match?
            Except the supposed friendlies, seems it's November 16th:
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_n..._football_team

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

^

You make great points with your linguistic analysis Koorosh. I think most people (including myself) just didn't expect him to answer in English and to answer with 85% coherency. Our expectations are just low because we're used to complete imbeciles when it comes anything related to IFF/IR. So relatively speaking, he's a rock star

Also, Chomsky (a preeminent linguist at MIT) explains that linguistic rules are largely artificial norms. There is nothing "right or wrong" about grammar:

Yeah man this is far beyond any expectations.. someone plz give him the city key of Qom

image.png​And someone plz post any Iff letter to Fifa or Afc for Koorosh jan to compare with. Those starting with I want sey hello Salam mr Peresident agha fifa doctor Infantino..🙏😂
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^lol you forgot “mohandis/engineer” in your salutations

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ^lol you forgot “mohandis/engineer” in your salutations
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"Every time, every sessions [sic] we have the training about the penalties, because we knows [sic] that with the kind of players we have maybe so much penalties occur. And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty [sic] we starting [sic] last months [sic] or two months ago every sessions [sic] that we have end of that we training [sic] about the penalties and they are very good in penalties and the goalkeeper also. And also we have two other goalkeeper [sic] they are very good in penalty [sic] as well but we don't change them."

(1) doesn't know the basic rules of plural and singular." Every sessions"..."we knows" "last months " "two other goalkeeper "
                    (2) does not know the basic rules of verb tenses and their conjugation...like present participle (when to add ing). "We starting last months", "we training "
                    (3) doesn't know which basic usage of prepositions...
                    (4) doesn't know the basic rules of articles..("the training" "the penalties "
                    (5) Leaving the most basic grammar behind, his statement is also nonsensical....what does this mean: "with the type of players we have maybe so much penalties occur?" Our players can only muster ties? Or that they commit so many fouls?

What does this mean? "And for this moment that in 90 minutes is going through the penalty". What moment in 90 minutes goes through a penalty?

Honestly I thought you guys were joking about him knowing English..his English is piss poor.

Still much better than a couple of coaches of England's senior teams - especially Capello but also Scolari...

I don't think having perfect English is necessary to be on of a dozen assistant coaches in toop bazi with english teenagers

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Still much better than a couple of coaches of England's senior teams - especially Capello but also Scolari...

I don't think having perfect English is necessary to be on of a dozen assistant coaches in toop bazi with english teenagers
                      Like I said in my posts, Bad English with fame, not such a big deal. Bad English with zero fame leads to a strike against you in England.

IF we believe what is on only a couple of websites...this guy was an assistant coach of u17 in England for 97 DAYS. I don't even believe that. Can you find any evidence that he was officially registered and just didn't make it up? Does he hold a UEFA license? Many examples of Iranians making up fake education/work experience in the West on their CVs.

Think about it. Why would England hire him as an assistant coach?

Comment

Like I said in my posts, Bad English with fame, not such a big deal. Bad English with zero fame leads to a strike against you in England.

IF we believe what is on only a couple of websites...this guy was an assistant coach of u17 in England for 97 DAYS. I don't even believe that. Can you find any evidence that he was officially registered and just didn't make it up? Does he hold a UEFA license? Many examples of Iranians making up fake education/work experience in the West on their CVs.

Think about it. Why would England hire him as an assistant coach?

He holds a UEFA pro license (highest possible coaching degree) from the English FA. He was selected from 500 person foreign applicant pool as one of 15. Completion of program took him 7 years. As part of the program the coaches need practical experience as contributing part of a pro coaching staff, hence they can get roles as assistants for younger age groups, think of it as an internship.

Not sure about your insistence shitting on a qualified person who achieved his primary objective, but continue as you wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

He holds a UEFA pro license (highest possible coaching degree) from the English FA. He was selected from 500 person foreign applicant pool as one of 15. Completion of program took him 7 years. As part of the program the coaches need practical experience as contributing part of a pro coaching staff, hence they can get roles as assistants for younger age groups, think of it as an internship.

Not sure about your insistence shitting on a qualified person who achieved his primary objective, but continue as you wish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Okay thanks for that.

I stand corrected and apologize to him and you all.

Comment

'No woman should be forced to cover her head': Brazil World Cup team make statement on Iran – video

Play Video
                            0:41
                            As the Brazilian Women's World Cup team touch down in Australia, they make a tribute to Iranian protesters Mahsa Amini and Amir Nasr Azadani. 'No woman should be forced to cover her head,' reads a decal on the team's plane, next to an image of Amini. Amini was arrested last year and died in custody after refusing to wear a headscarf, sparking protests across Iran in which Azadani was arrested. 'No man should be hanged for saying this,' reads another decal

Source: Fifa via reuters

Wed 5 Jul 2023 03.20 BSTLast modified on Wed 5 Jul 2023 14.32 BST​
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              'No woman should be forced to cover her head': Brazil World Cup team make statement on Iran – video

Play Video
                              As the Brazilian Women's World Cup team touch down in Australia, they make a tribute to Iranian protesters Mahsa Amini and Amir Nasr Azadani. 'No woman should be forced to cover her head,' reads a decal on the team's plane, next to an image of Amini. Amini was arrested last year and died in custody after refusing to wear a headscarf, sparking protests across Iran in which Azadani was arrested. 'No man should be hanged for saying this,' reads another decal

Link with video: https://www.townsvillebulletin.com.a...882--V9-41tCp4

Also on IG: https://www.instagram.com/p/CuTY0eZLlxy/

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Play Video

This is an amazing act and considering how much it costs to do up a plane like that, they really believe in it!

Go Brazilian Women! I hope they win the WC!

Comment

Working...
                                X