TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    This is an amazing act and considering how much it costs to do up a plane like that, they really believe in it!

Go Brazilian Women! I hope they win the WC!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Brazil
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

image.pngimage.png​​
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Brazil
        WOW
        props to the Brazilian team for this incredible gesture and for bringing back much needed attention back to this sadly somewhat forgotten issue in the international media ..!!

ps

who's the guy they pictured on the fin of the plane..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

who's the guy they pictured on the fin of the plane..?
          Amir Nasr Azadani​. Former Tractor (PGPL) player.

He was sentenced to 26 years in prison in Iran following the protests in the country about the death of Mahsa Amini while in the custody of Iran's morality police.[

A lot of well-known people asked for Amir’s release, from Shakira to Maradona.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Reza_Nasr_Azadani
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Amir Nasr Azadani​. Former Tractor (PGPL) player.

He was sentenced to 26 years in prison in Iran following the protests in the country about the death of Mahsa Amini while in the custody of Iran's morality police.[

A lot of well-known people asked for Amir’s release, from Shakira to Maradona.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Reza_Nasr_Azadani
            maradona?? He died years before he was imprisoned….how is that possible?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

LoL! Maybe Madonna not Maradona?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

His family runs his Instagram. They put out a statement.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This team melli under general
                  so far
                  Is the worst tm I have seen playing wise
                  Since the dark days of 07-2011
                  Maybe this tm play to level of its opponent
                  and once play other top 5 Asian teams
                  Japan, ksa, s.k Australia qatar
                  They are able to play in thier level
                  some teams are as good as their opponent
                  And hoping this tm is like that

GENAREL MAHBOOBEH MAAAA

Comment

Dont know how legit this is or if posted before. Or if its all games including PGPL or only TM games.

Iranian authorities decide to allow women to attend football matches

Saturday, 1 July 2023
                    By The Brussels Times with Belga

Credit: Belga

Iranian women will be able to attend football matches, following a ruling by Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, ISNA news agency reported on Friday.

“Women will be allowed into stadiums,” said Mehdi Taj, head of the Iranian Football Association. “The Supreme Council has made its decision. A working group has been appointed to carry out the project.”

However, not all stadiums will welcome female spectators immediately. “The Gol Gohar stadium in Sirdjan, the Naqsh-e Jahan and Foolad Shahr stadiums in Isfahan, and the Ghadir stadium in Ahvaz are to be opened to female supporters,” Taj said. “The Azadi stadium in Tehran has yet to be fitted out.”

For more than 40 years, the Islamic Republic has generally banned female spectators from attending football matches. The country’s clerics, who play a major role in decision-making, argue that women must be protected from the male atmosphere and the sight of men in sportswear, whose bodies are therefore partially visible.

In recent years, however, women have been admitted on a quota basis to some matches played in the country. In 2018, FIFA president Gianni Infantino requested that the Iranian football federation and the government provide guarantees to allow women to attend national team matches.

Following that request, Iranian women were granted certain quotas. In 2019, around 3,500 women were able to see a 2022 World Cup qualifier against Cambodia. That was the first mass female presence in a stadium in four decades.

One-off initiatives have been repeated since, most notably last March when female supporters were allowed to watch a national team play a friendly match against Russia at the Azadi stadium​​
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^they have to build the female only cages first

Comment

Btw.. we must have signed over 500 useless MoU with Croatia over the years., Hope to se us organize atleast one u21 friendly in Azadi between the teams happening soon.

Just to get Armani B to stand there at the Azadi sidelines, coaching Croatia u21 vs TM u21..

​​​​​​Since he wasnt so happy about getting offered our u21 , would be a must se game..

Maybe also letting Nabi to be in TM staff just for that game.. or press conference room, or put him in the stands right behind Croatia bench.. 🤔🍆🍅🤪
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Btw.. we must have signed over 500 useless MoU with Croatia over the years., Hope to se us organize atleast one u21 friendly in Azadi between the teams?

Just to get Armani B to stand there at the Azadi sidelines, coaching Croatia u21 vs TM u21..

​​​​​​Since he wasnt so happy about getting offered our u21 , would be a must se game..
                          Maybe getting Nabi in to the press conference room or in the stands behind Croatia bench would also be interesting.. 🤔🍆🍅🤪

Taj offered him the Olympic team u 23.
                          he rather coach u 21 then the u 23 team.
                          ​​team.he would of made more money.
                          I guess he wanted home cooking.
                          I tell u this after summer coup of 22 he hates
                          All persians...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Taj offered him the Olympic team u 23.
                            he rather coach u 21 then the u 23 team.
                            ​​team.he would of made more money.
                            I guess he wanted home cooking.
                            I tell u this after summer coup of 22 he hates
                            All persians...
                            Yeah lol 😂

Thats why i have a hard time imagening him coaching in PGPL during the coming 4-5 years.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Yeah lol 😂

Thats why i have a hard time imagening him coaching in PGPL during the coming 4-5 years.
                              I tell u this
                              He is young enough to come back to coach tm again ....he left image of unfinish bussiness in alot of persians head....when taj is gone and when gn fails next iff head might bring him back...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I tell u this
                                He is young enough to come back to coach tm again ....he left image of unfinish bussiness in alot of persians head....when taj is gone and when gn fails next iff head might bring him back...
                                Thats not impossible at all, my gut feeling gives that scenario a higher possibility to happen compared to him coaching PGPL teams. Atleast that close in time.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X