TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Arab countries (Qatar, UAE, Saudi) actually spend money in their own countries and want to see their country and people succeed and progress. I saw this first hand.

In IR Iran, it's who can be the biggest thief that gets ahead and who best they can steal Iran's wealth.

Our football will suffer as a result. Imagine if we had proper academies in say Gilan, Khuzestan etc. that were actually run well. What would the end result be? Dominance of Asia and a top 10 national team in the world. Imagine we had a INF Clairefontaine - we would be churning out talent.
    Agree with your main point. One little point...UAE is different than Saudi and Qatar. UAE spends the money wisely and generates wealth. Qatar and especially Saudi waste the money from their natural resources. Case in point is their recent foray into elite Soccer and Golf...or the WC. All that money spent on the WC will be gone to waste. And all this money spent on famous players will end up in the agents and players pockets. IR steals and Saudis squander.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations to all tm fans
      noghl bepashino shirni pakhsh Kunid
      amir gale noie tm head coach contract
      It officially will be until end of 2026 wc.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Congratulations to all tm fans
        noghl bepashino shirni pakhsh Kunid
        amir gale noie tm head coach contract
        It officially will be until end of 2026 wc.
        Bah bah! So beating Uzbeks for the CAFA trophy gets him a 3 year extension!? At this rate, if he wins the group stage in AC he will succeed Khamenei as supreme leader.

Comment

Atleast now he may take some risks and not start our star player against Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
            Atleast now he may take some risks and not start our star player against Afghanistan
            General wanted to rest all the stars
            against afg and kyrg. But star players went to him
            and said they want play...players like sardar and medi wanted to play because it looks good for their tm stats for goals and assist.
            no one cares who they score the goals against
            The number of goals is important.

Also tm has wcq start in Nov and Asian cup
            To follow then more wcq matches.
            GENERAL WILL NOT go young ,he will go for results in each game.

tm there is no friendlies
            One tie or one lose in a friendly match
            FANS WILL CALL FOR GENERAL HEAD.
            he knows that.

Comment

Taj said
              gale noie contract is until wc2026 but it has one
              Condition LOL
              TM needs to go to semifinal of ac...
              Keep in mined cq taked the team to semifinal of last Asian cup BUT CQ CONDITION BACK THEN to get contract extension was take the team to FINAL OF AC.
              hopefully for 2027 ac the condition won't be qf for
              Hc get contract extension.

But overall semifinal is good condition for tm ,
              it just cq set the bar so high in 2018 wc with such a great performance , EVERYONE FORGOT what the true capability of tm is.

Comment

Taj said
                gale noie contract is until wc2026 but it has one
                Condition LOL
                TM needs to go to semifinal of ac...
                Keep in mined cq taked the team to semifinal of last Asian cup BUT CQ CONDITION BACK THEN to get contract extension was take the team to FINAL OF AC.
                So basically affirmative action for domestic TM coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

So basically affirmative action for domestic TM coaches.
                  I was just studying the Asian cup bracket.

R16
                  GROUP C WINNER iran will play one 3rd place teams.

In r16 winner of group E S.
                  KOREA is in a super easy group WILL play group d runner up which is
                  between Japan or Iraq most probably iraq.

THE WINNER OF S.K VS Iraq

Will PLAY IRAN IN QF.

Iran vs s.k qf
                  Thats a tough qf korea is desprate to win asian cup they havent won since the 1960s
                  they will come all out.

Comment

South Korea scares the shit out of me. I just have a feeling that they would comfortably beat us. I think beating Iraq would be so much more sweet

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                      South Korea scares the shit out of me. I just have a feeling that they would comfortably beat us. I think beating Iraq would be so much more sweet
                      I don't want have nothing to do with s.k in qf either
                      hopefully iraq pull an upset.
                      finishing 2nd in our group is even worst
                      we would get Japan in the qf.

best scenerio is
                      Finish 3rd in the group
                      Have better record as the 3rd place team than teams in group d and e 3rd place teams.
                      Then WE PLAY QATAR or China IN R16
                      and then the winner of 2 runner ups most probably oman or Jordan in qf.

Comment

I don't want have nothing to do with s.k in qf either
                        hopefully iraq pull an upset.
                        finishing 2nd in our group is even worst
                        we would get Japan in the qf.

best scenerio is
                        Finish 3rd in the group
                        Have better record as the 3rd place team than teams in group d and e 3rd place teams.
                        Then WE PLAY QATAR or China IN R16
                        and then the winner of 2 runner ups most probably oman or Jordan in qf.
                        If you want to win the cup then you need to beat all of the teams that gets in your way regardless how deep in the cup you face them instead of having a inferior chicken mentality ( i dont mean you personaly, i mean in general).

Iraq beat Australia, South Korea and Saudi Arabia and became champions in 2007

Greece beat portugal TWICE on their hometurf, France, czech republic in their prime, drew Spain to become Euro 2004 champions.

We need to stop this chicken mentality and go for it all in 100% no matter who we face, trust me, no team in the cup want to face Taremi and Azmoun duo and Iran in the first place either.

We have Asias best strikers right now, if we somehow get our D and midfield more stable we will win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

If you want to win the cup then you need to beat all of the teams that gets in your way regardless how deep in the cup you face them instead of having a inferior chicken mentality ( i dont mean you personaly, i mean in general).

Greece beat portugal TWICE on their hometurf, France, czech republic in their prime, drew Spain to become Euro 2004 champions.

We need to stop this chicken mentality and go for it all in 100% no matter who we face, trust me, no team in the cup want to face Taremi and Azmoun duo and Iran in the first place either.

We have Asias best strikers right now, if we somehow get our D and midfield more stable we will win this.
                          I agree with this, we have plenty good players on the level or even better than SK. It's our midfield can't get ball to Taremi and Azmoun because they are all slow and old. Ezatolahi could have made us so much better if he tried harder, I hope he can still pull through

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

in tournaments it's all about a good draw to win it all. It's better be lucky than good.after failing to win it in 47 years is win it all or is a failure.
                            A GOOD DRAW IS A KEY
                            our draw luckily is not a death sentence.
                            After we play Korea then semifinal most probably
                            Is vs qatar/uzb or Oman. And then final is Japan or ksa or Australia.

BASICLY most probably THIS IS OUR ROUTH.

FINish 1st in the group
                            1/8 vs 3rd place team
                            1/4 vs. S.k or iraq
                            1/2 vs qatar/uzbac/oman
                            Final vs jpan/ksa or Australia

Imo basicly win qf and tm is in the final.
                            That qf match in ac ve s.k is b1tch to win.
                            Tm in 2000,2007,2011 has gotten eliminated by s.k, only in 04 qf we have beat them.

I am still Hoping iraq over s.k ,tm and take easy road
                            To the final.

Iran , s.k and qatar are in one side of bracket

Ksa australia japan other side.
                            Ksa vs Australia bothe finish top of their group
                            will meet in qf

Vayyyyyy
                            Tm vs cq semifinal 🤣

Comment

in tournaments it's all about a good draw to win it all. It's better be lucky than good.after failing to win it in 47 years is win it all or is a failure.
                              A GOOD DRAW IS A KEY
                              our draw luckily is not a death sentence.
                              After we play Korea then semifinal most probably
                              Is vs qatar/uzb or Oman. And then final is Japan or ksa or Australia.

BASICLY most probably THIS IS OUR ROUTH.

FINish 1st in the group
                              1/8 vs 3rd place team
                              1/4 vs. S.k or iraq
                              1/2 vs qatar/uzbac/oman
                              Final vs jpan/ksa or Australia

Imo basicly win qf and tm is in the final.
                              That qf match in ac ve s.k is b1tch to win.
                              Tm in 2000,2007,2011 has gotten eliminated by s.k, only in 04 qf we have beat them.

I am still Hoping iraq finish 1stin group over s.k ,tm and take easy road
                              To the final.

Iran , s.k and qatar are in one side of bracket

Ksa australia japan other side.
                              Ksa vs Australia bothe finish top of their group
                              will meet in qf

Vayyyyyy
                              Tm vs cq semifinal 🤣

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

That 96 win 6- 2 was classic.
                                abedzadeh not being in goal againat
                                ksa in semi for pk shoot our made a huge difference.
                                btw last time we lost in 90 minutes of action
                                In ac was first game of that tournament against Iraq. WE didn't lose for expand of 23 years in 90 minutes until the Japan 2019 swmi.

in this coming ac basicly 2 wins against top 4 Asian teams will get us the trophy.
                                Most probably s.k qf and Japan/ksa/Australia in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X