No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GN stays till 2026, he will have undone 10 years of CQ work in building Iran up professionally and tactically. After Taremi retires and we can't rely on his quality anymore we are on our way to losing to teams like Iraq, Syria, Bahrain again.

What a mistake by TAJ to keep GN as permanent solution instead of being on the lookout for someone like Renard, Nagelsmann, etc. We SHOULD be able to sway someone like that. And don't tell me about league and federation not having money when clubs like Perspolis drop millions on foreign players every few months. No money is an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Is GN trolling us?

what the fuck is this?
      They would have been asked to submit this stuff much earlier. Probably before the season started considering how long it takes for Iranians to get visas to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Is GN trolling us?

what the fuck is this?
        Some of us were saying this will undo years of CQ's hard work (i.e. logical football system, players transferring to Europe en masse etc.). It seems like Amir's strong suit of watching the PGPL is not even his strong suit! That Tractor GK is pathetic. Khalilzadeh is pathetic and old. Esmaili is pathetic and has been for years. If he is not watching the PGPL, what is he watching? He doesn't even know who Belgium's top scorer is.

PGPL is a pathetic league and the coaches they produce are even more pathetic. Speaking of pathetic, something I saw from Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh yesterday blows my mind.

Amir comes out after the game (which he didn't start, don't even know if he played) and says that not all of Tractor's players have a winning attitude. Did he think that by coming back from a European league to the shithole that is the PGPL that he was going to get professionalism? His career is done in my eyes. Heard he signed a 5 year contract too and he's not even starting for the team. What a fool. Maybe he is trying to push his way out of Tractor because if I was a teammate and heard that, I'd be pissed at him.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Some of us were saying this will undo years of CQ's hard work (i.e. logical football system, players transferring to Europe en masse etc.). It seems like Amir's strong suit of watching the PGPL is not even his strong suit! That Tractor GK is pathetic. Khalilzadeh is pathetic and old. Esmaili is pathetic and has been for years. If he is not watching the PGPL, what is he watching? He doesn't even know who Belgium's top scorer is.

PGPL is a pathetic league and the coaches they produce are even more pathetic. Speaking of pathetic, something I saw from Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh yesterday blows my mind.

Amir comes out after the game (which he didn't start, don't even know if he played) and says that not all of Tractor's players have a winning attitude. Did he think that by coming back from a European league to the shithole that is the PGPL that he was going to get professionalism? His career is done in my eyes. Heard he signed a 5 year contract too and he's not even starting for the team. What a fool. Maybe he is trying to push his way out of Tractor because if I was a teammate and heard that, I'd be pissed at him.
          That's exactly what I predicted when GN was selected but didn't know he will do much worse than expected.

Comment

players going to bulgeria embassy to get visa
            it dose not mean they will be invited for sure
            IT MEANS THE HC IS INTERSTED AND MIGHT INVITE THEM...........
            list will cime out after week 4 of pgl.
            NO U23 PLAYER will be invited.
            they will be with omid team.

Comment

If moramand esmaili and shit like that are invited, I prefer all our friendlies to be canceled until GN get sacked for good

Comment

alizadeh and akhbari from golgohar went applied for bulgeria visa.
                as mentioned it dont mean they are invited
                it means general is interested...

Comment

Someone send the General the pfdc forum link so he can get scouting updates if this is true 😂

Comment

General should call up PDFC starting 11

Oracle as CDM

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                      General should call up PDFC starting 11

Oracle as CDM
                      i start as forward...after i score goal,a sub will happen.
                      biravand out, sardar in,oracle go from forward to goali....oracle in goal is game over cant score on me as crowed CHANTS ORACLE ABEDZADEH...

Comment

The way people question GN selection is like talents growing on tree!
                        Baba wake up, kafgir tahe dig khorde!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The way people question GN selection is like talents growing on tree!
                          Baba wake up, kafgir tahe dig khorde!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I don't understand this. We DO have talent in PGPL, We DO have talents overseas. We're not THAT bad. We still have more quality than most other teams in our region, and last two times we faced South Korea it was very competitive even with Skocic. We dominated Wales, with smarter selection we could have kept USA to a tie or even beat them if we DID choose better players to start. In USA vs Iran, Pulisic scored because we had Milad Mohammadi at left back getting dominated by Dest. We do have better players than that at LB, like Jalali who proved himself against Uruguay and Senegal already. Player selection matters, and seeing a coach start inviting randoms who are unproven from PGPL is something that will hurt. Though like oracle said, most of them probably won't get called up. We will see.

Comment

galenoie like yahya and majority of persian coaches dont believe in young players....a player like omri is roting on the bench......general mentality is best 11 plays regardless of age.....

there is 25 man roster
                            only moharami, j.b, medi,hajsafi and ali karimi have played
                            from the legioneers....sardar,saman,goli,majidi, will not get a call up...saeed is strech..... i see 8 legioners including nor and gaedi and 17 pgl players making 25 man roster.final cut....0 under 23 players will be there maybe hossinizadeh 22 is only one get call up maybe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                              If GN stays till 2026, he will have undone 10 years of CQ work in building Iran up professionally and tactically. After Taremi retires and we can't rely on his quality anymore we are on our way to losing to teams like Iraq, Syria, Bahrain again.

What a mistake by TAJ to keep GN as permanent solution instead of being on the lookout for someone like Renard, Nagelsmann, etc. We SHOULD be able to sway someone like that. And don't tell me about league and federation not having money when clubs like Perspolis drop millions on foreign players every few months. No money is an excuse.
                              money is not issue,never has been never will be.
                              pgl players like biravad and asadi get over 1.2 million$ a year.......
                              issue was all of persian coaches and persian media
                              demanded persian coach and forc3d taj...general was taj 3rd choice after sanchez and renard.
                              all this with gn could be finish max 6 months and if he dont go semi ac he is gone........and a forigner hc is in for wcq matches.......

one thing we got to fair is when members forexample bash pag THATS OK everyONE e has their own opinion so who will replce PAG zaneti,maldini,baresi NO his replacements will be moradmand,daneshgar. so when general invite
                              17 pgl players with 0 u23 players WE HAVE TO GIVE GENERAL CHANCE ON THE FIELD not bash
                              everything before seeing tm play wih these players....
                              if general want go with players such as moradmand and daneshgar as long as he take team to final 4 of asia we should be ok with his decision...

Comment

If I ever become millionaire I am starting my own club named Qom Sanat Olagh Savari and making only U26 players with goal of sending to Turkey, Russia, or Europe. Council of PDFC as tactical coaches

Comment

Working...
                                X