TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    If I ever become millionaire I am starting my own club named Qom Sanat Olagh Savari and making only U26 players with goal of sending to Turkey, Russia, or Europe. Council of PDFC as tactical coaches
    for small fee
    i make chants for all of your olag players of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

money is not issue,never has been never will be.
      pgl players like biravad and asadi get over 1.2 million$ a year.......
      issue was all of persian coaches and persian media
      demanded persian coach and forc3d taj...general was taj 3rd choice after sanchez and renard.
      all this with gn could be finish max 6 months and if he dont go semi ac he is gone........and a forigner hc is in for wcq matches.......

one thing we got to fair is when members forexample bash pag THATS OK everyONE e has their own opinion so who will replce PAG zaneti,maldini,baresi NO his replacements will be moradmand,daneshgar. so when general invite
      17 pgl players with 0 u23 players WE HAVE TO GIVE GENERAL CHANCE ON THE FIELD not bash
      everything before seeing tm play wih these players....
      if general want go with players such as moradmand and daneshgar as long as he take team to final 4 of asia we should be ok with his decision...
      I agree, results matter. I think that in general we are too reactionary, and we should only call for new coach if results are not delivered. Having said that, PAG is not a bad player, I just think personally people who can replace PAG are: Kanaani, Aghasi (proved himself vs Algeria), Hazbavi (he is ready for TM call up, kid played better in champions league than many of our best CBs). PAG is not necessarily bad player, its just after he came back from his injury he has made a lot of sootis that make me wary. Especially in world cup and in recent CAFA tournament.

Comment

Btw I don't understand pp blocking Abdi on the bench and him not forcing a transfer

Comment

If GN is a real clown, wtf are ando, rezaei and the Italian assistant doing to end with such garbage IPL near TM squad??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            If GN is a real clown, wtf are ando, rezaei and the Italian assistant doing to end with such garbage IPL near TM squad??
            To be fair, Ghalenoei's tactical assistant is a guy who paid $300 to take a few weeks of Barcelona online classes. No joke, Arya from Gol Bezan made a thread about it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Btw I don't understand pp blocking Abdi on the bench and him not forcing a transfer
              abdi is happy the amount love pp fan have for him.
              he is the most loved player among pp fans....
              he dont care if he play r not ,HE WILL RESIGN even if he gt little play time again this year...lol

Comment

Nagger IRI journalists are getting on my nerves. They keep complaining and nagging about Team Melli's opponents!!! What is FFIRI supposed to do when top ranked teams snub Team Melli?

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/308...A7%D8%AA%DB%8C

Many other teams already had scheduled matches, but the following basically snubbed Team Melli and arranged other matches. Some of them feel it is beneath them to lose to Team Melli for example Austria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Costa Rica, DR Congo perhaps scared to face Team Melli since they might lose. Mexico and Turkey have never lost to Team Melli so have nothing to worry about, even if Team Melli defeats them will be first win.

This shows teams who snubbed Team Melli and arranged friendlies below:

Austria (29) vs Moldova (164)

Turkey (41) vs Japan (20)

Mexico (12) vs Australia (27)
                Mexico (12) vs Uzbekistan (74)

Saudi Arabia (54) vs Costa Rica (46)
                Saudi Arabia (54)
                vs South Korea (28)

Costa Rica (46) vs UAE (72)

South Africa (63) vs Namibia (114)
                South Africa (63) vs DR Congo (69)

FFIRI can be blamed for not planning friendlies in advance. However, financial and political situation is out of their control.

Cameroun, Ghana, Nigeria all want to be paid lots of money, they are reluctant to come to Tehran as well. Their schedule did not allow them as well which was the case for Cape Verde and Equatorial Guinea.

So Team Melli fans should be content with friendlies with Bulgaria (77) and Angola (116).

Comment

Flashback to 2006 world cup when Iranian commentators were trying their hardest to say "Angola" without laughing

Comment

Flashback to 2006 world cup when Iranian commentators were trying their hardest to say "Angola" without laughing
                    Venomous Misaghi can't pronounce Cape Verde, he pronounce it as Kipverd. Likes of Misaghi and some other IRI journalists what planet are they from? They know nothing about Football and still work in TV or news agencies, getting paid lots from Iran's Beitolmal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/307...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post
                      Nagger IRI journalists are getting on my nerves. They keep complaining and nagging about Team Melli's opponents!!! What is FFIRI supposed to do when top ranked teams snub Team Melli?

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/308...A7%D8%AA%DB%8C

Many other teams already had scheduled matches, but the following basically snubbed Team Melli and arranged other matches. Some of them feel it is beneath them to lose to Team Melli for example Austria, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Costa Rica, DR Congo perhaps scared to face Team Melli since they might lose. Mexico and Turkey have never lost to Team Melli so have nothing to worry about, even if Team Melli defeats them will be first win.

This shows teams who snubbed Team Melli and arranged friendlies below:

Austria (29) vs Moldova (164)

Turkey (41) vs Japan (20)

Mexico (12) vs Australia (27)
                      Mexico (12) vs Uzbekistan (74)

Saudi Arabia (54) vs Costa Rica (46)
                      Saudi Arabia (54)
                      vs South Korea (28)

Costa Rica (46) vs UAE (72)

South Africa (63) vs Namibia (114)
                      South Africa (63) vs DR Congo (69)

FFIRI can be blamed for not planning friendlies in advance. However, financial and political situation is out of their control.

Cameroun, Ghana, Nigeria all want to be paid lots of money, they are reluctant to come to Tehran as well. Their schedule did not allow them as well which was the case for Cape Verde and Equatorial Guinea.

So Team Melli fans should be content with friendlies with Bulgaria (77) and Angola (116).

planning a head are for sissy boys......real mans like
                      iff are "minutemen" they can schedule a friendly in matter of seconds. 116 rank? tm should play sepahan instead in nesfe jahan....

Comment

Olympiakos 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

Venomous Misaghi can't pronounce Cape Verde, he pronounce it as Kipverd. Likes of Misaghi and some other IRI journalists what planet are they from? They know nothing about Football and still work in TV or news agencies, getting paid lots from Iran's Beitolmal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/307...85%D9%84%DB%8C
                          kipverdii
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

it wasnt france vs argentina
                            but
                            it was fantastic final
                            congratulation to all the ENGLAND WNT fans.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                              it wasnt france vs argentina
                              but
                              it was fantastic final
                              congratulation to all the ENGLAND WNT fans.
                              Game is tomorrow 3am PST lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Game is tomorrow 3am PST lol
                                😄😄😄😄 i thought england won it all 3-1 ....i guess it was semi...first match i watched all tournment... GOOO ENGLAND

Comment

Working...
                                X