Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
    Do you agree with Amir Ghalenoei?

He makes some decent points but ofc the chagokesh makes it all about himself as usual.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        UNLESS he get guarantee contract (regardless of result)until 2030 wc he will go with beat 11 he thinks are good regardless of age.

We need team melli B and even team melli c
        There is anough talent to have 75 players split in 3 different tm camps for every fifa days....

Kiomars salehnia said it best in his show on youtube, general has 10 assistent coaches and tm played with no certain style......

general is 5-0-1 so he must be supported by all fans.
        BUT IF HE CANT BRING BACK JORDAN TOURNMENT TROPHY to tehran ,then it be difficult to bring back asian cup trophy to tehran.
        HE BE FIGHTING FOR HIS JOB COME OCTOBER FIFA DAYS...if he fails back to bring the jordan cup trophy then his bashing will start, to get him replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

UNLESS he get guarantee contract (regardless of result)until 2030 wc he will go with beat 11 he thinks are good regardless of age.

We need team melli B and even team melli c
          There is anough talent to have 75 players split in 3 different tm camps for every fifa days....

Kiomars salehnia said it best in his show on youtube, general has 10 assistent coaches and tm played with no certain style......

general is 5-0-1 so he must be supported by all fans.
          BUT IF HE CANT BRING BACK JORDAN TOURNMENT TROPHY to tehran ,then it be difficult to bring back asian cup trophy to tehran.
          HE BE FIGHTING FOR HIS JOB COME OCTOBER FIFA DAYS...if he fails back to bring the jordan cup trophy then his bashing will start, to get him replaced.
          I hope he can start figuring out a proper starting eleven instead of rotating noorallahi. My issue isn't with how he plays TBH because he is tough in locker room and gives good discipline. My biggest issue with him is he needs to be more familiar with players. If he can figure out a good starting 11 eleven that is more serious he can go a long way. After U23 I wanna see Allahyar playing TM, and Salmani is good enough to sub for Ghoddos.

If he will do it, we will see though

Comment

Decent interview with Hashemian from a week or so ago.

Comment

^ He makes some questionable points, like how they got good results. Losing to Korea 2-0 and Algeria 2-1 were disasters

I feel for them getting replaced because of getting us out of the grim situation in Bahrain but ultimately it was the correct decision. Skocic lost the locker room completely, let aside any tactical issues

What I do wonder is how different Skocic would've handled the women life freedom movement's effect on TM

Comment

Hashemian is low key arrogant. He should be happy he even got to stay after Wilmots disaster.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                  Hashemian is low key arrogant. He should be happy he even got to stay after Wilmots disaster.
                  He is very responsible for Wilmot results.
                  he didn't want take any responsibility...
                  Omid hc on a4 year plan for 2028 olympic
                  is perfect for him

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He is very responsible for Wilmot results.
                    he didn't want take any responsibility...

Omid hc on a4 year plan for 2028 olympic
                    is perfect for him
                    Agreed.

Regarding the Omid hc job:
                    For him it will be perfect, but for us it won’t lol.
                    Are you really comfortable with giving the job to a spineless coward like Hashemian?
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Agreed.

Regarding the Omid hc job:
                      For him it will be perfect, but for us it won’t lol.
                      Are you really comfortable with giving the job to a spineless coward like Hashemian?
                      We have to
                      his got really difficult to get coaching certification.
                      it's good try him as number 1 making all decision.
                      But it has to be for 4 years ,tmo held camp every fifa days as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                        ^ He makes some questionable points, like how they got good results. Losing to Korea 2-0 and Algeria 2-1 were disasters

I feel for them getting replaced because of getting us out of the grim situation in Bahrain but ultimately it was the correct decision. Skocic lost the locker room completely, let aside any tactical issues

What I do wonder is how different Skocic would've handled the women life freedom movement's effect on TM
                        How many differerent ways to deal with it were there? In the world of social media influencers rule and discussion is seen as crazy and is useless.

It was decided everyone would turn against TM and nothing anyone did would change it. I tried reasoning people and they became sus and thought I was defending regime even though I am one of the most spoken against them!

likely Skocic would get the same hate for just agreeing to be on the bench for the WC

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

How many differerent ways to deal with it were there? In the world of social media influencers rule and discussion is seen as crazy and is useless.

It was decided everyone would turn against TM and nothing anyone did would change it. I tried reasoning people and they became sus and thought I was defending regime even though I am one of the most spoken against them!

likely Skocic would get the same hate for just agreeing to be on the bench for the WC
                          If Skocic and crew had been on bench during WC 2022, the negativity towards TM would have been even worse! Skocic doesn't have the strength of personality to stand up against a poisonous atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

If Skocic and crew had been on bench during WC 2022, the negativity towards TM would have been even worse! Skocic doesn't have the strength of personality to stand up against a poisonous atmosphere.
                            It was never really about his personality you know…
                            That was just an excuse.

His garbage CV was the main issue and from day 1 it was clear that would come back to haunt him.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It was never really about his personality you know…
                              That was just an excuse.

His garbage CV was the main issue and from day 1 it was clear that would come back to haunt him.
                              I know, but I am saying his personality would have made TM even more of a target.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Decent interview with Hashemian from a week or so ago.

The way things turned out, I would have thought he would have been happy not to have been at the disaster that was Iran at the WC. Either he would have had to collaborate with the regime or face the consequences. Then he would really be talking about Khianat!

I am not really sure that his kvatching is sincere at all...

Hashemian needs to get some real experience as a headcoach...a certificate is not enough.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X