TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

The 1998 Yugoslavia game (which you didn’t mention) is the worst for me. Still can’t believe how we lost that one.
    That f....ing ball just bounced ....abedzadeh would of saved it...azizi missed a sure goal.

I thought about that match.
    only reason I didn't put it was I didn't have expectation for tm to advance from the group so when I look back I don't have any emotional scars from that match that is still with me... 🤣.. SUPER HAPPY being in the wc..

There are some games when I think and look back
    My stomach get a sharp pain just thinking about it
    IRAN VS CHINA 04 and Iran vs iraq 15, and Iran vs Portugal medi miss .......majed Abdullah 1988 goal
    ksa vs Iran NEED DR.OLAKUHI for that. Trauma of
    that 1998 wcq with japan .......

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

That f....ing ball just bounced ....abedzadeh would of saved it...azizi missed a sure goal.

only reason I didn't put it was I didn't have expectation for tm to advance from the group so when I look back I don't have any emotional scars from that match that is still with me... 🤣.. SUPER HAPPY being in the wc..

IRAN VS CHINA 04 and Iran vs iraq 15, and Iran vs Portugal medi miss .......majed Abdullah 1988 goal
      You are a true TM fan, and you have the emotional scars to prove it...

Here is to new TM love and memories in the (near and distant) future.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
        I change all the loves
        For one Asian CUP trophy .
        Just going to wc is good enough for me
        but if we ever advance from the group it be
        Cherry on top of the ac trophy.
        MOST IMPORTANT IS GETTING THAT AC TROPHY.

Comment

I watched Iran-USA 98 obviously as a small child but dont remember the actual gameplay I watched. The first game I ever remember watching was 2001 Iran-Saudi 2-1 in Azadi. Thats when Ali Daei became to me what Goku from Dragon Ball Z is to many kids out there
          Last edited by perspolis#1; 09-15-2023, 06:11 AM.

Comment

I felt like crying as I watched his preparation and positioning when the free kick was given. When we conceded at least it wasn't a surprise

Since then I can't look into the eyes of anyone called Nima

Comment

It was Minvand who missed a very good chance.

Azizi and the whole team (except for Nakisa) were excellent that whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It was Minvand who missed a very good chance.

Azizi and the whole team (except for Nakisa) were excellent that whole game.
                Wasn't there a non call pk on azizi as well?

Comment

Wasn't there a non call pk on azizi as well?
                  That was the US game.

Comment

It was Nakisa in goal. Not abedzadeh.
                    If Zarincheh (last man in the wall) had not turned his body, Mihjalovic's shot may have hit him and gone astray.
                    Daei also had a perfect chance to score off a header

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

It was Nakisa in goal. Not abedzadeh.
                      If Zarincheh (last man in the wall) had not turned his body, Mihjalovic's shot may have hit him and gone astray.
                      Daei also had a perfect chance to score off a header
                      If abedzadeh was in goal, he would of saved the fk.

Comment

US the Swiss or Austrian ref missed a penalty on Azizi and red card.. we could've won even more

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          US the Swiss or Austrian ref missed a penalty on Azizi and red card.. we could've won even more
                          Also khodad azizi get a lot of fame for Australia match...IN REALITY ONLY REASON TM QUALIFIED
                          WAS BEACUASE OF AHMAD REZA ABEDZdeh, with out him instead of needing to come baCk from 0-2 defecit ,WE WOULD OF NEEDED TO COME Back from 0-6 deficit.....

Comment

Also khodad azizi get a lot of fame for Australia match...IN REALITY ONLY REASON TM QUALIFIED
                            WAS BEACUASE OF AHMAD REZA ABEDZdeh, with out him instead of needing to come baCk from 0-2 defecit ,WE WOULD Have NEEDED TO COME Back from 0-6 deficit.....
                            Lol true

Ref even admitted to mistake in documentary about the game! Very rare for a ref to publicly admit a mistake

Comment

Lol true

Ref even admitted to mistake in documentary about the game! Very rare for a ref to publicly admit a mistake
                              england vs Germany 1966 wc final ref
                              made a confession on his death bed

Comment

Lol true

It's easier to admit a mistake when your mistake didn't end up costing that team anything

Comment

Working...
                                X