Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reason for azadi grass is so messed up
    came out.
    Problem was the people in charge of watering the grass were lazy to fill up the water tankers with
    clean water....so they been using azadi lake water to water the grass that's why grass has gone yellow and bald.....

No one knew this was happening
    until the tm GHAYEGRANI which practice there
    start complaining about water going down in the lake...then they investigated and found out what has been happening....this been going on for months....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      reason for azadi grass is so messed up
      came out.
      Problem was the people in charge of watering the grass were lazy to fill up the water tankers with
      clean water....so they been using azadi lake water to water the grass that's why grass has gone yellow and bald.....

No one knew this was happening
      until the tm GHAYEGRANI which practice there
      start complaining about water going down in the lake...then they investigated and found out what has been happening....this been going on for months....

atleast one point for thinking out of the box?
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

atleast one point for thinking out of the box?

those people in charge taking water from lake
        ARE TRUE DEFINITION OF " tooleh sag".
        Azadi complex even hired grass engineers
        as they had no idea what was going on and were amaze and concern how the quality of grass is going bad everyday and had mushrooms growing
        in some part due to field getting watered from lake water.......i am wondering if the people in charge of watering made money using lake water instead of clean water or it was just a lazy act.PERSIANS ARE CRAZY I don't know any race more crazy than persians.

Comment

PAG's English is incredible

Comment

I find the situation with PAG quite sad with injuries and bad decisions and bad luck - for me when he came on the scene he was the most talented Iranian defender and I had a lot of hope for him becoming our best legionnaire defender

Just 10 years before, Rezaei was in the middle of seven consistent years of Italian football and was subsequently voted the best Asian play to play in serie A in history (obviously Kim will now be considered that).

I thought PAG could emulate and even improve on that

Comment

as they had no idea what was going on and were amaze and concern how the quality of grass is going bad everyday and had mushrooms growing
              in some part due to field getting watered from lake water.......i am wondering if the people in charge of watering made money using lake water instead of clean water or it was just a lazy act.PERSIANS ARE CRAZY I don't know any race more crazy than persians.
              Im wondering the same thing lol

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

A bit of both but probably mostly Money..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Im wondering the same thing lol
                  using dirty,lajan lake water to water azadi grass for months, that grass will not be the same anymore.
                  it's like skocic fans being fed brokkli for months😉
                  last time grass was changed was 20 years a go,
                  Pp,nasaji need to interduce mashad stadium for rest of their remaining acl home games.
                  Shut down azadi.
                  Move all ss o pp games to mashad or Shiraz for pgl
                  Derby In Shiraz 50k pars stadium...

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    PAG's English is incredible
                    Pag imo is the best cb we have. Cb are like goalies
                    they get better by age.....after his injury he had some bad games in tm but he is 100% now and
                    Should be starter in ac.

Comment

Pag imo is the best cb we have. Cb are like goalies
                      they get better by age.....after his injury he had some bad games in tm but he is 100% now and
                      Should be starter in ac.
                      TBH idk if thats true, his passing and tracking is really shady sometimes in last few times he's started for team melli. I believe PAG should be called up but compared to someone like Majid Hosseini I don't know if he's 100% a starter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

TBH idk if thats true, his passing and tracking is really shady sometimes in last few times he's started for team melli. I believe PAG should be called up but compared to someone like Majid Hosseini I don't know if he's 100% a starter.
                        We have
                        pag,kanani,majidi,shoja
                        These 4 all are on top of their game.

Pag can be effective with any of other 3 next to him.
                        Majidi and shoja is no
                        kanani and majidi is no too
                        Majidi and pag yes
                        Kanani and shoja yes

Against a s.k,japan,ksa,Australia
                        Like to see
                        Shoja rb with ramin in front of him
                        Pag and majidi or kanani

Biravand
                        Shoja. Pag. Majidi/kanani
                        Ramin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I like us to face the Aussies in a friendly. We have not faced them since they joined AFC. That is very strange!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

I like us to face the Aussies in a friendly. We have not faced them since they joined AFC. That is very strange!
                              Aussie f.a sends invitations to iff every year for a friendly AND IFF TURNS THEM DOWN.
                              THEIR COACH SAID we play iran anytime any place just say when. They want revenge 98 and tm don't want have nothing with that serious intention from them in a friendly...tm will deal with them if drawn in final round of wcq2026 or ac final is the likely scenerio.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                It will benefit japan.
                                since our defense is same if we play with legionnaires , but japan will bring 0 real starters ,
                                and tm will have 5....they can analyze our d for the possible ac final match ,as we gain nothing.....
                                s.k the same.........either with whole team or should not happen.....but since tm is so hungry play a real team with name unfortunately might happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X