TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
    How expensive would it be to add climate control and UV lighting for Azadi grass...surely not millions????
    Have you heard of the islamic republic? 😂 easy now with the modern expectations 😂

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I wish to God team melli win the Asian cup,
      THAT WAY I CAN RETIRE from following them. And watch 3 wc matches every 4 years.
      and Persepolis win the acl AND I COMPLETELY
      STOP watching and following them too and only watch the couple derby year. Berim zendegimono
      shoro konim.
      until the above happen have no choice to put up
      with sorry a$s Asian football.
      Sorry to disappoint you but you will be watching PP and TM weekly/monthly until the end of your days 😂😂

Comment

Just found out Sadavi living in OC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Just found out Sadavi living in OC!

He’s had a hard couple of years. I hope he’s doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Sorry to disappoint you but you will be watching PP and TM weekly/monthly until the end of your days 😂😂
            What you saying Is my life starts after this life.
            pray tm becomes ac champ and pp acl champ than I go get marry ,until then no wife😄

Comment

I wish to God team melli win the Asian cup,
              THAT WAY I CAN RETIRE from following them. And watch 3 wc matches every 4 years.
              and Persepolis win the acl AND I COMPLETELY
              STOP watching and following them too and only watch the couple derby year. Berim zendegimono
              shoro konim.
              until the above happen have no choice to put up
              with sorry a$s Asian football.
              Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no God!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no God!
                Last time I check more than 2/3 rd of world believe in God , majority rules.

Do you believe in soul

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He's had a hard couple of years. I hope he's doing well.
                  He lost his wife that i know

Comment

I was too young to watch WC 1998, but I’m watching the highlights of when iran tied austriakai 2-2 to qualify (needed some dopamine). What I noticed was Karim Bagheri’s insanely macho aura. The way he looked and moved was just so intimidating, serious, calm, and stoic at the same time. I know he is also super loved by fans, maybe this is part of why? Anyways, it would’ve been cool to have such a midfielder in our team today. Someone who has a “strong” energy

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                      I was too young to watch WC 1998, but I’m watching the highlights of when iran tied austriakai 2-2 to qualify (needed some dopamine). What I noticed was Karim Bagheri’s insanely macho aura. The way he looked and moved was just so intimidating, serious, calm, and stoic at the same time. I know he is also super loved by fans, maybe this is part of why? Anyways, it would’ve been cool to have such a midfielder in our team today. Someone who has a “strong” energy
                      Sadly he retired at 27ish from tm
                      AND HE STILL 2ND BEST SCORER in tm history
                      for position he played is unbelievable.

Comment

This fifa days are important.
                        for 2 reasons.

1.we shall see if sardar will come to tm or chooses Roma instead.

2.if galenoie lose both matches he is fired.

Comment

This fifa days are important.
                          for 2 reasons.

1.we shall see if sardar will come to tm or chooses Roma instead.

2.if galenoie lose both matches he is fired.
                          Really hope we beat Jordan and Qatar/Iraq. No matter how low level the tournament, would still be nice to have an extra trophy displayed on our Wikipedia pge

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Really hope we beat Jordan and Qatar/Iraq. No matter how low level the tournament, would still be nice to have an extra trophy displayed on our Wikipedia pge
                            Not to mention it will be spicy since it will most likely be GN vs CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Not to mention it will be spicy since it will most likely be GN vs CQ
                              The general vs CQ will be too intense. Our players prob gonna swarm him and praise him before, after, and during game. Maybe take instructions from him

Comment

These guys amalgamate all the news in various Iranian sports outlets. They're saying there is a rumor Nekounam will take over from GN, after Asian Cup, even if TM wins it all!

Comment

Working...
                                X