TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

These guys amalgamate all the news in various Iranian sports outlets. They're saying there is a rumor Nekounam will take over from GN, after Asian Cup, even if TM wins it all!
    If gn lose both games in Jordan
    it can be sooner than than that.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

If gn lose both games in Jordan
      it can be sooner than than that.
      I’m assuming GN pissed off Taj because this is sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        I was too young to watch WC 1998, but I’m watching the highlights of when iran tied austriakai 2-2 to qualify (needed some dopamine). What I noticed was Karim Bagheri’s insanely macho aura. The way he looked and moved was just so intimidating, serious, calm, and stoic at the same time. I know he is also super loved by fans, maybe this is part of why? Anyways, it would’ve been cool to have such a midfielder in our team today. Someone who has a “strong” energy
        It was the first golden period - suddenly we had 3 fantastic players, all three talented, making headlines and joining Bundesliga teams in 1997

Ali Daei
        Khodadad Azizi
        Karim Bagheri

The golden trio of 1997 - during that 1997-1998 period Bagheri for me was the special one. He was the midfield visionary but his goalscoring prowess was what made him special

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I’m assuming GN pissed off Taj because this is sudden.
          This is taj and ali khatir conspiracy.....
          Taj lissons to ali khatir and do what he says....
          ali khatir and nekunam dont get a long....
          khatir wants nekunam Gone but ss fans would kill him if he pulls the plug on him.

Taj has secretly has a European coach in Salt water if galenoie loses both games at Jordan tournament or if he fails semi appearance in ac.

KHATIR HAS CONVINCED TAJ if general lose both Jordan tournament matches TO FIRE GALENOIE and instead of European hc ,take nekunam from esteghlal....or even if general survive jordan tournment IF GALENOIE FAILS AC SEMI, take nekunam from esteghlal..........
          that's why per khatir idea , Taj and nekunam met
          And went over both scenerio......

General knows about condition set for him for ac semi to survive, BUT HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE JORDAN TOURNMENT plot if he lose both matches he will be fired and jn is ready to take over.....
          general is no bitch and he has enough connections
          for Taj and khatir conspiracy to get to his ears, general get super paranoid AND GO ALL OUT IN JORDAN TOURNMENT TO SURVIVE.
          Taj has no beef with general as long as he keep
          winning and making Taj look good.ALI KHATIR IS THE MASTER MIND OF THIS PLOT....

Comment

This is taj and ali khatir conspiracy.....
            Taj lissons to ali khatir and do what he says....
            ali khatir and nekunam dont get a long....
            khatir wants nekunam Gone but ss fans would kill him if he pulls the plug on him.

Taj has secretly has a European coach in Salt water if galenoie loses both games at Jordan tournament or if he fails semi appearance in ac.

KHATIR HAS CONVINCED TAJ if general lose both Jordan tournament matches TO FIRE GALENOIE and instead of European hc ,take nekunam from esteghlal....or even if general survive jordan tournment IF GALENOIE FAILS AC SEMI, take nekunam from esteghlal..........
            that's why per khatir idea , Taj and nekunam met
            And went over both scenerio......

General knows about condition set for him for ac semi to survive, BUT HE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE JORDAN TOURNMENT plot if he lose both matches he will be fired and jn is ready to take over.....
            general is no bitch and he has enough connections
            for Taj and khatir conspiracy to get to his ears, general get super paranoid AND GO ALL OUT IN JORDAN TOURNMENT TO SURVIVE.
            Taj has no beef with general as long as he keep
            winning and making Taj look good.ALI KHATIR IS THE MASTER MIND OF THIS PLOT....
            Even with crappy ghalenoie I can't see us losing to Jordan. Would be great if it happened and he actually got fired because of it though lol.

Comment

Tbh I have mixed feelings. Switching out coaches so last minute for AC is not gonna do us anything, we would maybe play even worse since the new coach and new assistants would need another 10 matches to even learn player names.

If we do switch GN out, I wanna do it purely on his AC results. We need to be okay with letting coaches experiment and lose a friendly or two. One reason why GN won't try any younger players out is because if he loses he's gonna be switched out immediately. Who would take risks in those conditions?​

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

Even with crappy ghalenoie I can't see us losing to Jordan. Would be great if it happened and he actually got fired because of it though lol.
                There is no friendly for team mellifluous.
                fan interest and expectation is crazy.
                interst"just win baby"

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                  Tbh I have mixed feelings. Switching out coaches so last minute for AC is not gonna do us anything, we would maybe play even worse since the new coach and new assistants would need another 10 matches to even learn player names.

If we do switch GN out, I wanna do it purely on his AC results. We need to be okay with letting coaches experiment and lose a friendly or two. One reason why GN won't try any younger players out is because if he loses he's gonna be switched out immediately. Who would take risks in those conditions?​
                  I see where you're coming from. At the same time, I just can't see us winning the Asian cup with ghalenoie or even come close. I think we'd be heavily outplayed by both Japan and Korea..... not even confident we'd do well VS Australia or Saudi.

Ghalenoie seems to be a stop-gap solution of some sort, until we eventually hire another coach.

I'd prefer a new coach to come in now to get some great experience at Asian cup and get to know his team well before world cup qualifiers start.... Instead of a late new hire during qualifiers who has to figure out what to do with team melli last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post

I see where you're coming from. At the same time, I just can't see us winning the Asian cup with ghalenoie or even come close. I think we'd be heavily outplayed by both Japan and Korea..... not even confident we'd do well VS Australia or Saudi.

Ghalenoie seems to be a stop-gap solution of some sort, until we eventually hire another coach.

I'd prefer a new coach to come in now to get some great experience at Asian cup and get to know his team well before world cup qualifiers start.... Instead of a late new hire during qualifiers who has to figure out what to do with team melli last minute.
                    Thankfully World Cup qualifiers are pretty much just starting a month before AC, so we will have our definitive answer if GN is fit to take us to 2026. Ironically enough, this is the first time in a while TM has had tactics because Antonio Manicone actually took over from GN when it comes to tactics. As far as I know GN is only on the player selection and final say side of things

Comment

for new tehron stadium
                      there is talk give the contract to Chinese company,
                      Or minimum Chinese company will have big influence on the project.

If Chinese they will built it it be fast and efficient...it be dollor contract so there wont be issue of inflation of tooman dealing with Persian contractors and sub contractors milking and delaying the project over material inflation and labor wage increase.

Chinese company will Give key ready to operate stadium in 2 1/2 years to 3 1/2 years .....wcq2030 first game g opening match..

Comment

Anyone know when we can expect squad to be announced for illustrious Jordan tournament

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                          Anyone know when we can expect squad to be announced for illustrious Jordan tournament
                          List will be announce earliest tomorrow, latest Monday.......Sunday night pacific time should have complete list

Comment

mehdi Abdi with super goal and assist.

GENERAL YADET BASHE
                            ABDI BAYAD BASHE.

Comment

The new soccer stadium will be built
                              next to khomeuni is buried....there is new city that was built there before called city of AFTAB , sports complex will be there.

It will be bigger than azadi complex
                              AND THEY PICKED THE NAME.

SPORT COMPLEX OF ""KHALIJ FARS" PERSIAN GULF.

Stadium khalij fars. And subway goes there.

Comment

The new soccer stadium will be built
                                next to khomeuni is buried....there is new city that was built there before called city of AFTAB , sports complex will be there.

It will be bigger than azadi complex
                                AND THEY PICKED THE NAME.

SPORT COMPLEX OF ""KHALIJ FARS" PERSIAN GULF.

Stadium khalij fars. And subway goes there.
                                Source?

Comment

Working...
                                X