Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

Source?
    KNA (KATEB NEWS AGENCY) fair, ballance,reliable.

ONLY NEWs gency first broke news on
    skocic firing, azizi khadem firing, taj hiring and B CQ hiring.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
      The new soccer stadium will be built
      next to khomeuni is buried....there is new city that was built there before called city of AFTAB , sports complex will be there.

It will be bigger than azadi complex
      AND THEY PICKED THE NAME.

SPORT COMPLEX OF ""KHALIJ FARS" PERSIAN GULF.

Stadium khalij fars. And subway goes there.
      That's the perfect name. Got to hand it to them, they did something right

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        The new soccer stadium will be built
        next to khomeuni is buried....there is new city that was built there before called city of AFTAB , sports complex will be there.

It will be bigger than azadi complex
        AND THEY PICKED THE NAME.

SPORT COMPLEX OF ""KHALIJ FARS" PERSIAN GULF.

Stadium khalij fars. And subway goes there.
        Awful location. Way too far from everything.
        There plenty places in South, East and West Tehran this stadium can be.

If this happens, I hope PP and EsEs get their own stadiums, as behesht Zahra is not even in Tehran.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post

Source?
          Probably

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Probably

Pizza Novin has good sauce

Comment

Why are there so many iraq diaspora legionares compared to us? They have iraq heritage players all over lower levels of England and Sweden and other random leagues that play in Europe. We are superior to them when it comes to actual 23 man squad but why don’t we have more players abroad

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                Why are there so many iraq diaspora legionares compared to us? They have iraq heritage players all over lower levels of England and Sweden and other random leagues that play in Europe. We are superior to them when it comes to actual 23 man squad but why don’t we have more players abroad
                I think the main reason is that Iranian parents in Europe usually dont approve of their kids pursuing careers in sports. They are encouraged to study medicine, engineering, law etc.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                  Our senior players play in much, much higher leagues and competition. It's not even close. Masoud Shojaei alone has done 10X more individually than all Iraqi players in Europe have done collectively (in all history). And I am not being sarcastic, I'm actually being conservative.

Being in good European academies really means nothing. For example, We had Jean Ghafourian who played Bayer Leverkusen U19 and was well-touted but now plays in an American university. Just an example. Also, Hossein Zamani, an Afghan born in Iran, use to play for one of the best academies in Europe (Ajax) and was touted as a shoo-in for a great career, but is now club-less (he is only 20 years old)

Also, we have tons in the German youth system. We have in Serie A U-league, and so forth. Watch out for David Gharabaghi ​Stuckler who is absolutely killing it in Serie A U19 league. He has 6 goals and 2 assists in 3 games ...

Also, culturally, Iranian parents generally don't put their children into organized sports. Don't know why, it's a discussion me and my friends have had. Maybe football and sports are associated with those who are poor in our culture. A lot of our players came from impoverished past.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Our senior players play in much, much higher leagues and competition. It's not even close. Masoud Shojaei alone has done 10X more individually than all Iraqi players in Europe have done collectively (in all history).

Being in good European academies really means nothing. For example, We had Jean Ghafourian who played Bayer Leverkusen U19 and was well-touted but now plays in an American university. Just an example. Also, Hossein Zamani, an Afghan born in Iran, use to play for one of the best academies in Europe (Ajax) and was touted as a shoo-in for a great career, but is now club-less (he is only 20 years old)

Also, we have tons in the German youth system. We have in Serie A U-league, and so forth. Watch out for David Gharabaghi ​Stuckler who is absolutely killing it in Serie A U19 league. He has 6 goals and 2 assists in 3 games ...

Also, culturally, Iranian parents generally don't put their children into organized sports. Don't know why, it's a discussion me and my friends have had. Maybe football and sports are associated with those who are poor in our culture. A lot of our players came from impoverished past.
                    Thank you for the detailed reply bro

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

I think the main reason is that Iranian parents in Europe usually dont approve of their kids pursuing careers in sports. They are encouraged to study medicine, engineering, law etc.
                      Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Our senior players play in much, much higher leagues and competition. It's not even close. Masoud Shojaei alone has done 10X more individually than all Iraqi players in Europe have done collectively (in all history).

yap. Perfectly said. Their diaspora also hypes up those players big time.

Comment

In case Mehdi Taj is lurking here right now,
                          Carlos Carvalhal is still unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

Spot on

IMHO: Which is indeed a good thing. Since medieval times iranians learnt that empire starts from within. We would be a bunch of arabs if we didnt value adab o danesh the way we do.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              In case Mehdi Taj is lurking here right now,
                              Carlos Carvalhal is still unemployed.
                              And we know he can coach Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

And we know he can coach Taremi!
                                He is so underrated.

His team's generally punch above their weight (Rio aves, Braga, Sheff wed).

Comment

Working...
                                X