TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooyintan View Post

It will be a friendly match, Japan (Domestic Players) vs TM (Domestic Players) in Japan during December. However, we all know that the main Blue Samurai only has few J-League players, so it means it will be TM (Iran League) vs Blue Samurai "B" team.

Another friendly with TM full squad will be in January in Qatar just before the AC. Opponent will be either one of the participents from AC, or an African or European national team. Game will be behind closed doors.
    how do you know all this?
    and why will Japan domestic only have a few j league players ? Where do the rest come
    from?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

and why will Japan domestic only have a few j league players ? Where do the rest come
      from?
      From Iranian media.

Blue Samurai are mainly European based. If you look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_...l_team#Players you can see only few J-League players.

For January friendly, African or European is only my guess. But there will be a game behind closed doors in Qatar, unknown opponent. I know South Africa is interested in playing TM.

Comment

From Iranian media.

Blue Samurai are mainly European based. If you look at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_...l_team#Players you can see only few J-League players.

For January friendly, African or European is only my guess. But there will be a game behind closed doors in Qatar, unknown opponent. I know South Africa is interested in playing TM.
        South Africa would be excellent friendly. We should get Algeria again, they know how to expose us

Comment

Branko's recent interview, criticizing CQ:

https://youtu.be/nNcVvidEDV8?si=3O7IQql6xxuAY-8V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

From Iranian media.

Good to see u back....missed your informative posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

from?
              https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...A-%D9%87%D8%A7

Looks like the other opponent is Indonesia

https://footballi.net/news/r/832356/...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

South Africa would be excellent friendly. We should get Algeria again, they know how to expose us
                Looks like Indonesia is the most likely opponent

Comment

Other teams' pre-AC friendlies are as follow:

Saudi Arabia vs Malaysia - 3 January in Doha, Qatar.

Thailand vs Ecuador - 4 January in Fujairah, UAE.

Saudi Arabia vs Kuwait - TBC in January.

Iraq vs South Korea - 6 January in Dubai, UAE.
                  Bahrain vs Australia - 6 January in Dubai, UAE.​

Comment

Looks like Indonesia is the most likely opponent
                    that indonisia match if in iran is it that traditional send off match which ss and pp fans announce ceasefire and chant pp estegh peyvandetan Mubarak, TO 100% SUPPORT TM... galenoie will sacrifice 14 lambs for 14 Masom, and 5 cows for 5 tan. Or is indonisia match is behind close door in qatar no camera we won't even know the line ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Branko's recent interview, criticizing CQ:

https://youtu.be/nNcVvidEDV8?si=3O7IQql6xxuAY-8V
                      Once a snake, always a snake

Comment

Kinda sad how slow our players are. Even azmoun and Taremi are A class top players but are not fast. Nobody is genuinely fast. Maybe gholizadeh? Milad in his prime?

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                          Kinda sad how slow our players are. Even azmoun and Taremi are A class top players but are not fast. Nobody is genuinely fast. Maybe gholizadeh? Milad in his prime?
                          speed alone is not that useful without skill and football IQ. Our fastest player was Kaebi, but his influence on TM was limited (unless you count the boot to the face of Figo in WC06)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

speed alone is not that useful without skill and football IQ. Our fastest player was Kaebi, but his influence on TM was limited (unless you count the boot to the face of Figo in WC06)

Ik I’m js because I was watching the Japan highlights and they’re so lightning quick. It could come in handy sometimes if we had at least 1 speedy dude who could sprint past a defender

Comment

Mahdavikia and azizi both super fast and had technica and style...
                              with amount of tracks there is around all iran stadiums ,I always wonder why we don't do good in track and field. our basketball same thing very slow....speed is important in today pro sports to be competitive in int play.... Ramin at 33 he is the fastest on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

that indonisia match if in iran is it that traditional send off match which ss and pp fans announce ceasefire and chant pp estegh peyvandetan Mubarak, TO 100% SUPPORT TM... galenoie will sacrifice 14 lambs for 14 Masom, and 5 cows for 5 tan. Or is indonisia match is behind close door in qatar no camera we won't even know the line ups.
                                Well with FFIRI, nothing is guaranteed. TM will either play both Blue Samurai (J-League) in Japan and then Indonesia in Qatar behind closed doors, or will play no friendlies before AC at all, and just say some salavat or recite Ayat ol-Korsi, or bring some Voodoo expert to recite them some jadoo jambal, have Chelo Kabab and start AC looking topol o khepel

Comment

Working...
                                X