TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Means everything in the sense of revealing CQ incompetence. Wait until AC lol, then we will play S.Korea & company. Yeah CQ got a good record against them in WCQ (where both teams advanced both times), but in KO-games he would have lost every single time.
    CQ is working with a whole different crop of players and is less than a year into the process...

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

CQ is working with a whole different crop of players and is less than a year into the process...
      Yeah right, let’s see if he manages to trick the Qataris with that BS. Egypt & Colombia didn’t fall for it, only Iran unfortunately.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I thought Dabir is big time Esteghlali. He’s the one who is friends with Nekounam and set up their “aashti” at the house of wrestling with Khatir.
        Dabir is big time persepolisi....during his wrestling career he said he always tried to wear red doband, but in some tournaments didn't have choice.

Funny about that ashti konan was ,
        as soon as dabir held meeting , ss veterans got involved , before that none of them cared.
        with ss veterans SULTAN ALI JABARI is the shot caller, hassan roshan is hitman....rooshan will not attack anyone without sultan ali jabbari permission. ....ali jabbari because of his association with savalk was and to this day is black listed...a lot of newspaper writers and TV personalities were always warn not to promote his name.thats why to even some ss fans his name is not that popular....Sultan ali jabbering was sultan before ali parvin he has back 2 back asian cups , 1 asian games with tm, he has 1 acl, and a lot of trophies with ss......

Comment

Khalatbari is still playing in pgpl at age 40???? When I was a kid I used to think this dude was Iranian Lionel messi

Comment

https://youtu.be/TPBJ3xxtyI4?si=7Ryo__MnUwiOOSPk

very minor but photo of azmoun pops up as striker who failed as pure striker 7:45

Comment

To the people who think Kanaani should still be in TM, what else does he need to do to change your mind?

Is he really that much better than the competition that he should continue to be rewarded for his childish and selfish behaviour?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                To the people who think Kanaani should still be in TM, what else does he need to do to change your mind?

Is he really that much better than the competition that he should continue to be rewarded for his childish and selfish behaviour?
                Thank you! There are too many ppl here who want to build a shrine for him who think he is some kind of all time great….he might be better than most CBs but he also has had more than enough brain farts starting with Japan in the semis in 2019….and not only has he not addressed that issue since then, but he’s actually gotten worse and repeatedly done so many stupid things on and off the pitch. He should not be allowed anywhere near TM for me.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

Thank you! There are too many ppl here who want to build a shrine for him who think he is some kind of all time great….he might be better than most CBs but he also has had more than enough brain farts starting with Japan in the semis in 2019….and not only has he not addressed that issue since then, but he’s actually gotten worse and repeatedly done so many stupid things on and off the pitch. He should not be allowed anywhere near TM for me.
                  It all comes down to how much risk a coach is willing to take. Kannani has had many brain farts like you said, but on his day he is fantastic. We must also take into consideration that PAG is out now.

Another thing is that he will not stay quiet if he’s benched and start drama in the locker room. So basically either you start him, or leave him out of the tournament.

A lot of parameters, but ultimately it’s about how much risk the General is willing to take.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

It all comes down to how much risk a coach is willing to take. Kannani has had many brain farts like you said, but on his day he is fantastic. We must also take into consideration that PAG is out now.

Another thing is that he will not stay quiet if he’s benched and start drama in the locker room. So basically either you start him, or leave him out of the tournament.

A lot of parameters, but ultimately it’s about how much risk the General is willing to take.
                    I think he should be out of the squad permanently.

On their good days, there are options that are just as good if not better.

Personally I'd take Aghasi, Hosseini, Hazbavi, Fallah, Daneshgar to AC.

Comment

Yeah I don’t think the risk is worth the reward with him. Even if he is better than the rest of the CB’s (which I don’t think he is) it’s not by much. So the ceiling for him, given where it’s at, is not worth the risk of a brain fart, drama breaking out, or any other stupid action.

for me, best case scenario is to have 2-3 experienced CB’s like Hosseini and Shoja and then some talented youth like Hazbavi and Fallah. The way they’re going to develop is to be thrown in with the vets the same way pouraliganji and amiri did in 2015 with 0 experience and a lot of good mentors in the positions they were coming in to play in. that recipe turned out well for both.

Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kanaani has iq of high school dropout but the man has scored a good amount of goals compared to other CB and has had some sexy assista

Comment

Man if kanani had a personal trainer and nutritionist and maybe like someone to advice about how to dress and act in public , like a public relation person , he really has the potential to be in a big club , the guy has speed strength and courage…same with khalizadeh, but have very good psychical attributes

Comment

What happened to aref gholami going to lighe 1

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                              What happened to aref gholami going to lighe 1
                              I think it was a bluff. He was highest paid player in Iran last year apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

I think it was a bluff. He was highest paid player in Iran last year apparently.
                                Yes, bluff! These kids (and their clubs) don't know a thing about professionalism.

He is officially without a team. With PAG injury, he has sent some indirect signal to PP to be hired as a replacement...by following and then unfollowing a page linked to PP! What a joke.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X