TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

I can’t go to deep into detail but it was mostly non football reasons, the players who told me about this even admitted he was a half decent tactician but they thought he sounded funny and players would giggle when he spoke and he would get upset when he wasn’t taken seriously and it snow balled and players poked fun at it. That’s the gist of what was going on when he was TM’s head coach
    Damn that’s kind of sad. Thanks for the info. I guess you either have to be a full on foreigner and use translator or be an Iranian born and raised in iran. No inbetween

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      PFDC, being a microcosm of Iranian mentality, also praised and attacked every one of our coaches.... pretty much every former coach has been disrespected after a few years.
      Brangoh
      Software engineer/Ghohti
      Wiltits
      Skooch
      Etc

Then they go somewhere else, are hired by other teams/federations, become successful. Then they die and then we give them the respect that we denied them during their lives.

I'm probably as guilty as the next guy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
      Beside wilmoc every hc you mentioned tm was their first job, and everyone on that list never landed tm job except for bronko which got his resume strong again in iran with pp.
      none of these hc deserved to be on tm bench except for wilmoc which had a ok+resume.
      ALL THE BASHING HAS BEEN WELL DESERVED.

Comment

Whats the name of that guy who went on qatari tv and always talks up iran. Hes like the iran analyst for the arabs
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Whats the name of that guy who went on qatari tv and always talks up iran. Hes like the iran analyst for the arabs
          Laith Nobari.
          He is an Iraqi born Persian whose family was kicked out of Iraq by Saddam (along with 400,000 other Persians and Kurds).
          Played for Persepolis and even got a few caps for TM:
          https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%84...A8%D8%B1%DB%8C

Comment

تنها آرزوی من اینه که قله نویی در جام آسیا در بازی زنده بچه اش بدنیا نیاد. آخه ۹ ماهشه.

Attached Files
            Last edited by webmaster; 11-01-2023, 09:47 AM.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

GN wants to take TM to the tournament Japan is setting up before Asia Cup.

It would be without any legionnaires, and would require the league to be paused again, so there is a chance TM doesn’t go because club coaches will be very upset.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                تنها آرزوی من اینه که قله نویی در جام آسیا در بازی زنده بچه اش بدنیا نیاد. آخه ۹ ماهشه.

You can actually make out that its twins also!

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

🤣🤣🤣🤣 he treat lawsuit if that picture is publish ever again in persian media..last fifa day the reporters only taked picture sideway(nimrokh) of him...there was even rumor general vegetarian now and in his stews he been using tofu.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Laith Nobari.
                    He is an Iraqi born Persian whose family was kicked out of Iraq by Saddam (along with 400,000 other Persians and Kurds).
                    Played for Persepolis and even got a few caps for TM:
                    https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D9%84...A8%D8%B1%DB%8C
                    Khodadad was born in Afghanistan and moved to Iran when he was 6 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Khodadad was born in Afghanistan and moved to Iran when he was 6 years old.
                      Not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Not true.
                        My dad was his "TAHREKAR" teacher in high-school.
                        dabirestan Haj taghi.. my grand pa and other bussines owner guys would send his house oil , potato,onions, and fruits ,meat ,rice constantly ever since him and his brother played for abumoslem nojavanan.
                        everyone involve with mashed futball and abumoslem at that time knows khodadad was afghani.
                        They gave him and his family persian citizenship right after he was invited to team melli omid.which I was in the stadium for that match it was friendly betwèen abumoslem and teammelli when they announced it over pa khodadad beh team melli omid davat shod ..tm also played montakhabe khorasan couple days earlier which khodadad impress for that match too....before abumoslem
                        khodad and his family where consider afghan illegal immigrants but abumoslem fixed their papers so him and his brother rezadad could play for abumoslem youth teams...they might of lived in other v part of khorasan when they moved from Afghanistan, but he moved to mashad when he was 6..

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

My dad was his "TAHREKAR" teacher in high-school.
                          dabirestan Haj taghi.. my grand pa and other bussines owner guys would send his house oil , potato,onions, and fruits ,meat ,rice constantly ever since him and his brother played for abumoslem nojavanan.
                          everyone involve with mashed futball and abumoslem at that time knows khodadad was afghani.
                          They gave him and his family persian citizenship right after he was invited to team melli omid.which I was in the stadium for that match it was friendly betwèen abumoslem and teammelli when they announced it over pa khodadad beh team melli omid davat shod ..tm also played montakhabe khorasan couple days earlier which khodadad impress for that match too....before abumoslem
                          khodad and his family where consider afghan illegal immigrants but abumoslem fixed their papers so him and his brother rezadad could play for abumoslem youth teams...they might of lived in other v part of khorasan when they moved from Afghanistan, but he moved to mashad when he was 6..
                          This is a great fictional story , bro there like generational afghans , in Iran , their great grandfather, grandfather, father, then themselves where born there , they have to tell you they afghan or you wouldn’t know from talking and interacting with them , and none of these ppl have Iran shenas-nomeh, or papers, Iran doesn’t do that they don’t care if khodada was the next Messi they still won’t give him papers if he has no Iranian inheritance or linage, I don’t agree with this but sadly that how they operate…

khodada azzizi was born in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

This is a great fictional story , bro there like generational afghans , in Iran , their great grandfather, grandfather, father, then themselves where born there , they have to tell you they afghan or you wouldn’t know from talking and interacting with them , and none of these ppl have Iran shenas-nomeh, or papers, Iran doesn’t do that they don’t care if khodada was the next Messi they still won’t give him papers if he has no Iranian inheritance or linage, I don’t agree with this but sadly that how they operate…

.anyone see khodadad play for first time would not believe his eyes, I haven't seen any player like khodadad
                            in my life...i am talking about a 14/15/16/17year old khodadad.he dribble and BUsT LAIE on tm players, his speed compare to other players was not even competible.....he lost step when he got in his 20s, HE COULD OF START IN TM AT 15 WITH EASE but those time it was not possible. ..so of course they bend rules for him

i stick to what I say , abumoslem fans from the 80s know this...

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

The borders between Iran and Afghanistan are rather new (~200 years). The racial makeup of Eastern Iran and Western Afghanistan are very similar as they used to be the same country.

There were no birth certificates until Reza Shah mandated them. So no one can actually have official records of anyone's heritage. Just family lore and stories.

As far as anyone knows Khodadad was born in Iran. Unless there is some valid evidence to the contrary (which there is not), that is the end of the story. There are a lot of different rumors in Iran. Best to ignore them
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

We could gift khodadad to Afghanistan? They are looking for a head coach and Azizi would fit right in.... slapping and kicking players.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X