Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

that same wales tied America ;(
    Us han mali nabod!
    This was our first easiest group ever!
    Even easier than 2006!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Wales is 4th in euro qualification behind Turkey, Armenia and Croatia!
      Probably the weakest team we ever faced in WC after Angola!

Game is now tied and wales are second in the group as things stand… last game they beat Croatia 2-1 lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Game is now tied and wales are second in the group as things stand… last game they beat Croatia 2-1 lol
        Wales was one of the weakest teams TM played against
        Fcking slow like turtule!
        Saeed looked like speedy Gonzalez compare to their midfielder!
        Hamonam 10 nafare nemishodan omran mibordim!

Second? Croatia has game in hand

Comment

Iran_19 Jan, I think we played very well against wales, even before the red card. We hit the post twice, scored an offside goal and controlled the run of play mostly. It would have been very unfair for us to lose that game.

Comment

not saying they are world beaters but they just beat croatia and tied the US in that same WC. If you look at their squad there are a number of PL regulars, including for strong teams. Just because we dominated doesn't automatically mean they suck! We just played a very good game

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Iran_19 Jan, I think we played very well against wales, even before the red card. We hit the post twice, scored an offside goal and controlled the run of play mostly. It would have been very unfair for us to lose that game.
              Yes we played well, no doubt
              But opponent was very slow, consider our CM is also quite slow in transition, we outplayed them in midfielder
              That was the turning point imo

Comment

Basically GN taking bunch of kids to shut some mouths lol
                Wasn't hard to predict tbh!

At the same time, Deschamps put straight a 17 y o in France tarkib. Our coaches are truly ashghal

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

At the same time, Deschamps put straight a 17 y o in France tarkib. Our coaches are truly ashghal
                  Ghalenoi dosent give a damn about our future prospects, he only cares about himself and want to be the first coach to win the AC for Iran since 1976 so he and his belly can become immortals in our football history, so he will only play safe as long as he is the HC.

Comment

France beating Gibraltar 12-0. I hope TM can score 10+ again against a team like cambodia. The stat padding that comes from these types of games gives lots and lots of dopamine release

Comment

If iran doesn’t lose to Uzbekistan teusday, it will be safe to say iran has gone the entire year of 2023 without a single loss. Unless we do go to japan mini tournament and lose there

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                        If iran doesn't lose to Uzbekistan teusday, it will be safe to say iran has gone the entire year of 2023 without a single loss. Unless we do go to japan mini tournament and lose there
                        We should be losing more. The fact that we are not is a problem!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                          We should be losing more. The fact that we are not is a problem!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
                          Please let me be delusional and believe that us going undefeated is the same as Argentina going undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                            If iran doesn’t lose to Uzbekistan teusday, it will be safe to say iran has gone the entire year of 2023 without a single loss.
                            I’m betting on it…literally

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

I’m betting on it…literally
                              Good luck. If all goes well they can def get a win. Never knew that out of 12 matches with UZB, they have only beaten us once. Nevertheless, every game with them is a battle. Almost every win is by 1 goal. I remember the 2-0 win in Azadi very clearly which got us to world cup. Other than that, only once did we win by more than that and that was in 1997 (4-0).

Comment

This video shows goals/assists Taremi and azmoun have given eachother for TM. Imagine if we didn’t have them for some of these BIG goals

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/317...¯ÛŒ-طارمی

Comment

Working...
                                X