Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Do you have the 50 man roster?
    Also i think we all can agree it’s better to have Amiri watch the AC from the TV at home. He will be more useful for us this way.

I mean what has he done in AC besides missing the final PK vs Iraq in 2015 and failing to fill Taremis shoes vs Japan in 2019?
    Amiri is a true all-around player. He can play DM, LB, and even winger and CM.
    He never has been the guy to fill Taremi's shoes.
    He was probably our best player in the 2022 qualifiers.

You need a guy like him who has speed, strength and composure under pressure.
    I'd take a healthy Amiri into TM for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post

Unfair comments.

If we had 11 Amiri's, we would be WC winners.
      Unfair? I just stated the fact that he failed when it mattered, in both ACs.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Also i think we all can agree it’s better to have Amiri watch the AC from the TV at home. He will be more useful for us this way.

I mean what has he done in AC besides missing the final PK vs Iraq in 2015 and failing to fill Taremis shoes vs Japan in 2019?
        Genuine question have you seen any TM match from 2019-2022? He was our whole midfield, the only source of speed and calm. He also has high football intelligence and positioning awareness. For AC he would be a valuable asset... especially for rotation. Because our midfield is comprised of turtles and gets tired at 45 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Amiri is a true all-around player. He can play DM, LB, and even winger and CM.
          He never has been the guy to fill Taremi's shoes.
          He was probably our best player in the 2022 qualifiers.

You need a guy like him who has speed, strength and composure under pressure.
          I'd take a healthy Amiri into TM for sure.
          Yes he was. Between 2015-2019 CQ used Taremi as a LW, which was Amiris position. When Taremi got suspended for the Japan game, Amiri replaced him and shit the bed.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Yes he was. Between 2015-2019 CQ used Taremi as a LW, which was Amiris position. When Taremi got suspended for the Japan game, Amiri replaced him and shit the bed.
            Missing a penalty in 2015 is not sh*tting the bed.
            2019 we all know who messed up - Kanaani and the rest of the defenders who ran like idiots to the ref instead of playing the whistle.

Comment

Play progressive/offensive football

Choose Sloth speed midfielders and wingers and bash the runners we have

Differences irreconciliable

Cannot compute

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Genuine question have you seen any TM match from 2019-2022? He was our whole midfield, the only source of speed and calm. He also has high football intelligence and positioning awareness. For AC he would be a valuable asset... especially for rotation. Because our midfield is comprised of turtles and gets tired at 45 minutes
                Yes i have. Being good against Lebanon & Syria in WCQ compared to shitting the bed twice in AC when it counts? It’s safe to say he’s not a man for the big occasions.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Missing a penalty in 2015 is not sh*tting the bed.
                  2019 we all know who messed up - Kanaani and the rest of the defenders who ran like idiots to the ref instead of playing the whistle.
                  Yes it is 100%. What you say about the Japan game has nothing to do with him failing to fill Taremis shoes, which was what i mentioned.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

unfortunately not...
                    gaedy is on the list too...

It will be very difficult to choice 23 players 3 of them being goali.

Comment

Azmoun---Taremi

JB---EZZA---Ghoddos---Moharammi

Amiri---PAG---Hosseini---Rezaein
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

unfortunately not...
                        gaedy is on the list too...

It will be very difficult to choice 23 players 3 of them being goali.
                        What Gandedi did to deserve to be in the list? 3 goals in uae?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

What Gandedi did to deserve to be in the list? 3 goals in uae?
                          Iff is hiding the list that was turned in over 5 days ago lol...usually every where with drums and horn will announce this list.

Gaedy is top 50 player in iran.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I guess Palestine and Hong Kong take whatever they can get but we play nothing like how Saudi plays.
                            You are right Saudi does not play like TM. However, as we all have witnessed throughout the past decade or so, "Shabih Sazi" is outdated, very few teams still do it.

I guess Saudi Arabia deliberately chose low-ranked opponents Lebanon, Palestine and Hong Kong to give Saudi footballers the chance to show themselves to the coach and work on their game plan strategies, also to minimize possible injuries. Also maybe since Palestine and Hong Kong are in Iran's group, give those teams the opportunity to face a strong team like Saudi so at Asian Cup those teams would not fear Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              What happened with that tournament in Japan ??
                              I guess the initial time of December was not possible. Also I feel that Japan Football Association and Toyo Tires company who are the sponsors failed to find teams to participate. It is very hard to find teams to come to Japan during Xmas and New Year period. Many clubs probably won't give permission to their players to participate in such tournament.

The tournament is now just a single exhibition match between Japan and Thailand on New Year's day

https://toyotires.eu/news/inaugural-...january-1-2024

Comment

Melli pooshaaaaaan, pirooz bashiiiiiiiid

lalalala lalalala lalalala la la lalalala lalalala lalala la la

Comment

Working...
                                X