No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan has been playing European level of football mimicking Spanish style for the last 10 years but they don’t necessarily have as much silverware to show for it. They need to be respected for what they bring to the table but in Asia anything can happen. Teams will frustrate them, park the bus, use dirty tactics and use more physical play to even things up as much as they can.

Comment

Anything can happen my brothers. In 2019, UAE knocked out Australia. In 2015, UAE knocked out Australia and Iraq knocked us out. Main target right now is South Korea. We must finish them

Comment

Kahveh zahiro not in the squad again. Is he filling TM paperwork????? What if it’s team usa paperwork….what if it’s nothing….

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
          Kahveh zahiro not in the squad again. Is he filling TM paperwork????? What if it’s team usa paperwork….what if it’s nothing….
          He left the field injured in the last match he played. Could still be injured.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

He left the field injured in the last match he played. Could still be injured.
            Thanks. I couldn’t find any info on their Instagram or soccer sites

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
              Anything can happen my brothers. In 2019, UAE knocked out Australia. In 2015, UAE knocked out Australia and Iraq knocked us out. Main target right now is South Korea. We must finish them
              Australia won in 2015, but UAE did knock out Japan. We were not knocked out by Iraq in 2015, it was that piece of shit worthless garbage coach CQ who knocked us out.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Australia won in 2015, but UAE did knock out Japan. We were not knocked out by Iraq in 2015, it was that piece of shit worthless garbage coach CQ who knocked us out.
                My bad, thanks for correction

Comment

Seems to be, that in terms at least of legionnaires, we're going into the AC with a squad that is finally healthy and getting decent minutes/results in Europe.:

Gholizadeh - Back from injury in Poland since last month and had played in 3 of 5 games since his return. Is now logging upwards of 60 min a match.
                  Moharrami - Continues to mostly start at RB in Croatia. Frequently logs a 90 when starting.
                  Hajsafi - Has had an injury riddled season, but has been healthy since last month. Is a part-time starter who can go the full 90 at this point.
                  Mohammadi - Had been starting until recently in Greece, but appears to be losing his spot. Hajsafi's return might play a role in that.
                  Majid - Started the season with an injury, but has been consistently starting and going the full 90 in Turkey.
                  Hazbavi - Has captured a starting spot in Qatar is recent weeks and is now doing a full 90 at CB over there.
                  Karimi - Finally healthy, he is a regular starter in Turkey, going the full 90 almost every outing. He has also added an assist and goal to his stats.
                  Mohebi - Has spent the last couple of months putting in a full shift as a starter in Russia on the wings. Has 5 goals/assists in 17 appearances.
                  Ghoddos - Perhaps our best story of the year! Saman unexpectedly returned to England and has captured a starting spot over the past month or so (albeit strangely at fullback, as opposed to in the midfield, where he has gotten significantly fewer minutes). Saman has put in a full 90 in 5 of Brentford's last 6 matches, and played in all of them. He hasn't missed an EPL appearance opportunity since mid-September.
                  Jahanbakhsh - Has had a mixed season in the Netherlands, logging less than 20% of starting appearances and total minutes for his club. While Alireza was only declared match fit recently (after missing three games with a leg injury), he was only a part-time player this year (albeit with regular appearances) prior to his injury.
                  Azmoun - Could we finally be nearing a breakthrough? That is strange to say for a player who has yet to feature in the starting 11, but Sardar seems to have avoided serious re-injury since September, and is suddenly consistently coming on as a sub for significant minutes in Italy over the past couple of months. The stats aren't there, but Roma has played better with Azmoun off the field, rather than off of it.
                  Taremi - Remaining a featured starter at Porto, 2023 has seen a drastic decline in productivity from the striker. We're down to 3 goals and an assist in 14 league matches (a far cry from his 20+ goals and double digit assist days), but its not all on Mehdi. Porto is struggling to generate offense altogether, and Mehdi has for the most part, managed to retain his spot, starting in nearly 90% of matches and getting nearly 90% of minutes, all while looking for a way out of Portugal​

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

I se Bademjoonians still hate on CQ now that he is possibly coming back as General have health issues and might have lost the lockerroom?

it was ref and a shady red? 10 men all game and penalty loss? Or am I wrong about it? I might have mixed it up with another game..

It was not on CQ thats for sure. Can complain about missing player at wc or tactics vs usa but this post was soo offside even Inzaghi would shake his head..

So

FOR OLD TIMES SAKE, I SEND U A BROCCLIII FOR THAT POST.

🫨🥦
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

I se Bademjoonians still hate on CQ now that he is possibly coming back as General have health issues and might have lost the lockerroom?

it was ref and a shady red? 10 men all game and penalty loss? Or am I wrong about it? I might have mixed it up with another game..

It was not on CQ thats for sure. Can complain about missing player at wc or tactics vs usa but this post was soo offside even Inzaghi would shake his head..

So

🫨🥦

Wait!! Is our esteemed mod Keshwardoost Mashsaeed in disguise?!?

Comment

When the final list will be out? We are 2 weeks from the start of tournament!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Wait!! Is our esteemed mod Keshwardoost Mashsaeed in disguise?!?
                          Lol 🤣😅❤️
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            When the final list will be out? We are 2 weeks from the start of tournament!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            KNA reported its tradition between 1-3 Jan
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

So

🫨🥦
                              CQ coming back after the General inserted 4 goals up his ass? Yeah right lol, we Iranians are done with that worthless piece of shit.

It was 100% on CQ. Perhaps you don’t remember, but i clearly remember him going after and barking at Ben Williams like a dog instead of getting the team to focus on 2nd half. If not for Ansarifard stopping him, CQ would have spent the night in jail for assault.

Thank you for the broccoli, perhaps i should send you the 2nd half of Iran-Qatar from October?

Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Not sure who needs to hear this, but Nourollahi is the second best central midfielder and is a MUST START alongside Ezatolahi and Ghoddos

Comment

Working...
                                X