No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Official player photo shoot. Lots of clowning around. Everyone in a good mood. lol at the staff risking a neck injury on a ladder to put duct tape on the overhead light

Comment

bummer we didn't get new kits

Comment

Damn, why is it so hard for me to like any of these TM players. In all my years of supporting TM, this is the hardest squad to like. Jahanbakhsh in particular. NACHASBBBBBB

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
            Damn, why is it so hard for me to like any of these TM players. In all my years of supporting TM, this is the hardest squad to like. Jahanbakhsh in particular. NACHASBBBBBB
            Why you dont like them?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Why you dont like them?
              offff az koja shoroo konam mashti?

1) They lack maturity
              2) They completely lack self-awareness of the things they say and how triggering they are for most people
              3) They look for excuses for their future shortcomings in interviews
              4) I don't see drive in them
              5) Controversial moments like the bus incident etc
              6) Car permit situation
              7) Forming cliques in the squad
              8) Failing to perform when it matters i.e. in the Asian Cup and in the WC

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

offff az koja shoroo konam mashti?

1) They lack maturity

I will give you this one.

2) They completely lack self-awareness of the things they say and how triggering they are for most people

They are not exactly the most self aware, they are celebrities and athletes 2nd

3) They look for excuses for their future shortcomings in interviews

The moon, the grass, the circumference of the ball wtc were all excuses in the 80s/90s.

4) I don't see drive in them

Agreed

5) Controversial moments like the bus incident etc

Every team has these scandals just remember Mahdavikia back then trying to populate KiaAcademy with multiple wives.

6) Car permit situation

????????????

7) Forming cliques in the squad

2000s Persepolis vs Esteghlal era.

8) Failing to perform when it matters i.e. in the Asian Cup and in the WC

Every team in last 44 years
                Thats our team

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Thats our team
                  The Mahdavikia situation was different in my opinion as it happened outside of TM.

Perspolis vs Taj cliques are not as prominent today, plus most of these players play abroad.

Dadash, the car permit affair mesle sag boo mide.

Agreed, we haven't accomplished much in football over the last 40 or so years. But I havent seen capitulation by TM like I saw against England and against the U.S. in the WC or against Japan in AC since Bahrain 2002.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^ What a true leader. Wish we had someone with half his gheirat on TM.

Comment

Former TM assistant coach Oceano da Cruz talks about his work helping to develop TM's current golden generation and his hopes for TM at the current Asian Cup:
                        https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/_/...ning-asian-cup

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          ^ What a true leader. Wish we had someone with half his gheirat on TM.
                          Tomorrow they’re going to call Vouria an “عرزشی” too.

Comment

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

GN alks about Casa Amir, Azizi talks and some players ba Ghaedi "shookhi kardan".. 😅

Hope he didnt get 👆
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X