TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post
    Azizi and Rabei (Zobahan manager) said today that GN's preferred starting line-up is:

------------------Beiro-------------
    ----Ramin--Kanani--Shoja--Haj/Milad (he said deciding between the two is the only dilemma GN has)
    -------------Saman--Ezat--------
    ----Jahanb----Taremi-------Mohebi
    ----------------Azmoun------------

Some other points Azizi raised:

- Believed from day one when he was with TM that we can win the tournament
    - Says Azmoun after Daei is the best poacher of the ball we have ever had. Exceptional in finding space, and ba baghal pa finding the back of the net
    - Has a bet with Taremi about winning the tournament
    - Does not feel Azmoun is injured and if he is doesnt understand why he was on the bench
    - Believes our best players should play each of the games to raise readiness
    - Said without Saman we have 0 creativity in the squad
    - He lobbied against Mohebi playing so many games and wanted Torabi to play on the left wing but TM technical coaches didnt feel Taremi can track back on the wing something he said Taremi said he himself could do. He also said GN likes Mohebbi's tenacity which is why he plays him.
    - Said that he spent most of his time in TM speaking to Mohebbi trying to convey to him that as a winger he must be able to win a one-on-one duel on the wing
    - He also rates Ghayedi and thinks he's better than Mohebi
    - He alluded to Torabi not getting playing time for various reasons which he did not disclose
    - Stated that there are those who oppose GN in the media
    - Said Taremi is another person disliked by people outside of TM
    - Said he had a call with GN recently expressing issues with TM alluding to them being hashiye related which he would never disclose
    - Does not seem to rate Moghanloo
    i'll update the list as I hear more points
    damet Garm. Great summary. Wish Azizi hadn’t disclosed it all mid tournament but cool to see what TM staff thinking is from someone who was in the middle of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

damet Garm. Great summary. Wish Azizi hadn’t disclosed it all mid tournament but cool to see what TM staff thinking is from someone who was in the middle of it.
      Khahesh mikonam. I actually like that we're getting some real information for once. There are so many rumours surrounding TM that never get disclosed.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
        AboutnTaremis words. Habmt seen or heard them.but could he not juste ment "not in the zone mentaly" and not "not mentally prepared" in a way hinting that GN and staff didnt prepare them? just guessing,
        Yek chizhayee poshte sahne hast va man hats zadam hamchin bashe. Azizi ham emrooz be yek chizhayee eshare kard

Comment

Varzesh 3 is goated website. Reading and writing Persian opens up many doors to TM content

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
            Varzesh 3 is goated website. Reading and writing Persian opens up many doors to TM content
            Exactly! My Persian reading and writing skills has improved significanly because of football (and wrestling ). Also the AFC show on Varzesh TV is seriously the best and most enjoyable football show I have seen in a while. Misaghi's show sucks bad. But Khiabani, Azizi, and this presenter combo strangely works so well!! Agar tamasha nakardi tahal hatman bebin

Comment

Exactly! My Persian reading and writing skills has improved significanly because of football (and wrestling ). Also the AFC show on Varzesh TV is seriously the best and most enjoyable football show I have seen in a while. Misaghi's show sucks bad. But Khiabani, Azizi, and this presenter combo strangely works so well!! Agar tamasha nakardi tahal hatman bebin
              Khodad is better on tv then on sideline...azizi is not scared to talk and he is not politically correct and he says it footballi way....

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Khodad is better on tv then on sideline...azizi is not scared to talk and he is not politically correct and he says it footballi way....
                Yes exactly, although I think he's quite knowledgable technically speaking as well but because of his way of expressing himself people don't take that part of him seriously.

Comment

Thanks dadash. I’ve been watching the clips of that show on Varzesh little by little. Agree also that misaghi show is dead

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Thanks dadash. I’ve been watching the clips of that show on Varzesh little by little. Agree also that misaghi show is dead
                    Misaghi is a twerp. I actually didnt mind him a few months ago but he has really become a bit of a douche. He even badmouths the production crew on the show in front of viewers.

Comment

Yes exactly, although I think he's quite knowledgable technically speaking as well but because of his way of expressing himself people don't take that part of him seriously.
                      That's how majority of mashadi people are🀣 majority of mashhadi have nature to express themselves either in self harming way or in a very over confident way..or in a very in your face way..I have a kick when I lisson to him is pure comedy, some hate it.

Comment

Azizi and Rabei (Zobahan manager) said today that GN's preferred starting line-up is:

------------------Beiro-------------
                        ----Ramin--Kanani--Shoja--Haj/Milad (he said deciding between the two is the only dilemma GN has)
                        -------------Saman--Ezat--------
                        ----Jahanb----Taremi-------Mohebi
                        ----------------Azmoun------------

Some other points Azizi raised:

- Believed from day one when he was with TM that we can win the tournament
                        - Says Azmoun after Daei is the best poacher of the ball we have ever had. Exceptional in finding space, and ba baghal pa finding the back of the net
                        - Has a bet with Taremi about winning the tournament
                        - Does not feel Azmoun is injured and if he is doesnt understand why he was on the bench
                        - Believes our best players should play each of the games to raise readiness
                        - Said without Saman we have 0 creativity in the squad
                        - He lobbied against Mohebi playing so many games and wanted Torabi to play on the left wing but TM technical coaches didnt feel Taremi can track back on the wing something he said Taremi said he himself could do. He also said GN likes Mohebbi's tenacity which is why he plays him.
                        - Said that he spent most of his time in TM speaking to Mohebbi trying to convey to him that as a winger he must be able to win a one-on-one duel on the wing
                        - He also rates Ghayedi and thinks he's better than Mohebi
                        - He alluded to Torabi not getting playing time for various reasons which he did not disclose
                        - Stated that there are those who oppose GN in the media
                        - Said Taremi is another person disliked by people outside of TM
                        - Said he had a call with GN recently expressing issues with TM alluding to them being hashiye related which he would never disclose
                        - Does not seem to rate Moghanloo
                        i'll update the list as I hear more points
                        Watching Rabei try to explain to Khodadad that Ghaedi is a massive defensive liability Vs stronger team when we don't dominate possession is like watching a professor try to explain quantum computing to a chimp.
                        ​​​​​​
                        ​​​
                        Last edited by The; 01-21-2024, 05:22 PM.

Comment

That's how majority of mashadi people are🀣 majority of mashhadi have nature to express themselves either in self harming way or in a very over confident way..or in a very in your face way..I have a kick when I lisson to him is pure comedy, some hate it.
                          I like that he sparks debate. I don't like it when he mocks people however but I think he is excellent at az del darovordan so I don't sense people harboring bad sentiment against him. He even said GN invited him back and he said no after he bad mouthed him on the Shabe Yalda/Chele show

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Watching Rabei try to explain to Khodadad that Ghaedi is a massive defensive liability Vs stronger team when we don't dominate possession is like trying to watch a professor try to explain quantum computing to a chimp.
                            ​​​​​​
                            ​​​
                            Dadash Azizi khodesh ghabool kard ino fekr konam, basesh bishtar in bood ke Mohebi nemitoone kenare khat bazi kone chon nemitoone bazikone moghablesho rad kone dar tak-be-takha. Vali nagoft bekhatre in Ghaedi bayad onja bazikone. Vali ghabool daram, Azizi nemitoone dorost harfesho bayan kone. Va harfe Azizi ghabool nadaram vakhti mige hameye bazikonhaye asli hame baziharo konan. Va nemidoonam chera ghabool nadare ke Azmoun kolan aseeb dare. Moshakhase amade nist va agar bazi kone be etemale ziad be bazihaye akhare va hasasemoon narese. Harfaye Azizi doroste vakhti mige bazikon ba bazi be amadegi mirese vali in dar bashgah bayad bebinim, dar TM nemishe risk kard.

Albate Rabeiam khodesh sherover ziad goft. Migoft hamash mosbat begim. Khob mashti barname 2 saato nime, mikhayn dar baraye chi goftegoo koneed!

Doost dashtam tarkeebe edoale Azizi beshnavam vali. Vali khob benazar mitarsan hashiye sazi beshe ba in soal fekr konam

Comment

Dadash Azizi khodesh ghabool kard ino fekr konam, basesh bishtar in bood ke Mohebi nemitoone kenare khat bazi kone chon nemitoone bazikone moghablesho rad kone dar tak-be-takha. Vali nagoft bekhatre in Ghaedi bayad onja bazikone. Vali ghabool daram, Azizi nemitoone dorost harfesho bayan kone. Va harfe Azizi ghabool nadaram vakhti mige hameye bazikonhaye asli hame baziharo konan. Va nemidoonam chera ghabool nadare ke Azmoun kolan aseeb dare. Moshakhase amade nist va agar bazi kone be etemale ziad be bazihaye akhare va hasasemoon narese. Harfaye Azizi doroste vakhti mige bazikon ba bazi be amadegi mirese vali in dar bashgah bayad bebinim, dar TM nemishe risk kard.

Albate Rabeiam khodesh sherover ziad goft. Migoft hamash mosbat begim. Khob mashti barname 2 saato nime, mikhayn dar baraye chi goftegoo koneed!

Doost dashtam tarkeebe edoale Azizi beshnavam vali. Vali khob benazar mitarsan hashiye sazi beshe ba in soal fekr konam
                              Azizi is anti
                              shoja and anti mohebi
                              So those 2 won't make his idol list...

Comment

Azizi is anti
                                shoja and anti mohebi
                                So those 2 won't make his idol list...
                                As each episode drops we'll hear more from him. It's refreshing. I trust his instincts when it comes to players.

Comment

Working...
                                X