TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

As each episode drops we'll hear more from him. It's refreshing. I trust his instincts when it comes to players.
    As player even though he cost us 2002 wc appearance and possibly not winning 04 ac because of his bad personality BUT HE WAS STILL VERY ACCOMPLISHED PLAYER and Sia player of the year. So he considers himself being in same level of Daie and karimi so he is not scared to bash someone like general😅😅.
    General is scare of khodadad because azizi is crazy and moody. One night azizi will come on national TV and say everything about general he knows😅 for that reason general has not complained yet on azizi talking so openly about tm like that...if it was anyone else general would of speak out, but general knows not to mess with khodad because KHODADAD IS CRAZY😅

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Watching Rabei try to explain to Khodadad that Ghaedi is a massive defensive liability Vs stronger team when we don't dominate possession is like watching a professor try to explain quantum computing to a chimp.
      ​​​​​​
      ​​​
      Everything these guys saying pfdc has discussed it
      last couple of months.....

Comment

Two things:

1) Confirmed Azmoun tweeked his hamstring hence why he wasnt involved for the HK game
        2) Taremi interview giving off Taremi interview during the Skocic era vibes. My worst nightmare is unfolding folks.

Comment

Two things:

1) Confirmed Azmoun tweeked his hamstring hence why he wasnt involved for the HK game
          2) Taremi interview giving off Taremi interview during the Skocic era vibes. My worst nightmare is unfolding folks.
          Since kna is close for ac , I don't have any inside info.
          I am just going with what parvin said in his seat down interview in 2nd day into ac.
          He said tm PLAYERS are split over who should be the TM capitan. HE DID NOT MENTION NAME.
          Its very clear mehdi want be the capitan but he is not....general will not let anything leak and no one has balls TO DO THAT TO GENERAL EITHER.
          Nasser ibrahimi is general mentor and he gets advise from him. So any news come to parvin from
          N.k style run tm camp that nothing leaks IS FROM
          IBRAHIMI OR JALAL CHERAGPOUR via general own mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I am just going with what parvin said in his seat down interview in 2nd day into ac.
            He said tm PLAYERS are split over who should be the TM capitan. HE DID NOT MENTION NAME.
            Its very clear mehdi want be the capitan but he is not....general will not let anything leak and no one has balls TO DO THAT TO GENERAL EITHER.
            Nasser ibrahimi is general mentor and he gets advise from him. So any news come to parvin from
            But ARJ is the captain. What's the issue? Maybe as the best player, Mehdi Taremi wants it.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

kna chiye bebakhsheed motavaje nashodam?

Agha oza kheete poshte sahne maloome. And when media pundits start criticising TM it means they know things will hit the fan soon.

These influencial players and cliques in TM can't be controlled, not even by GN it seems.

If they F up this tournament, dige dore in bazikone khat mikesham rasman.

Comment

kna chiye bebakhsheed motavaje nashodam?

Agha oza kheete poshte sahne maloome. And when media pundits start criticising TM it means they know things will hit the fan soon.

These influencial players and cliques in TM can't be controlled, not even by GN it seems.

If they F up this tournament, dige dore in bazikone khat mikesham rasman.
                Need to invite Karim Bagheri and Mahdavikia to TM as assistants to abuse these players again like old times they would never pull things like this with Bagheri around. Shame he left TM to be with PP

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Need to invite Karim Bagheri and Mahdavikia to TM as assistants to abuse these players again like old times they would never pull things like this with Bagheri around. Shame he left TM to be with PP
                  Bro it's beyond that at this point. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but all signs indicate that there is real bad blood and it could be non-footballing issues but we'll never learn of that

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

But ARJ is the captain. What's the issue? Maybe as the best player, Mehdi Taremi wants it.
                    We have to wait for mashsaaed o kateb come back from ac vacation to get inside info.

if mehdi wants the ARMBAND he should get it.
                    he is always in tm camp, best player, not too much drama lately..I have feeling the armband issue is issue between mehdi and sardar...mehdi got mad when sardar wear the capitan armband.

Comment

Two things:

Confirmed by who and how many more matches will mr glassman azmoun miss? Is he out of the AC?

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

Confirmed by who and how many more matches will mr glassman azmoun miss? Is he out of the AC?
                        confirmed by a few different sources by this point like varzesh3 and the hatam guy who works at tasnim. He will probably play QF and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

confirmed by a few different sources by this point like varzesh3 and the hatam guy who works at tasnim. He will probably play QF and on.
                          This guy cant be a professional athlete whit this glassbody....

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

This guy cant be a professional athlete whit this glassbody....
                            33 year old Karim is in better shape. At least he got abs.

Comment

Two things:

Bah bah. This was supposed to be the ‘best two strikers’ in Asia that was gonna win us a cup? One doesn’t give a damn & the other will soon need a cane to walk.

Comment

Two things:

Taremi will never be happy with any coach for TM unfortunately - whoever it is he will be upset...

He probably benefited more from Queiroz than any other player for country and club

- For national team 90% of fans were not even wanting him in the squad for 2018 let alone to be played above other strikers like Gucci, Dejagah, Ansarifard
                                - For club level, Carlos called Carlos and the rest is history...

No one will compare for him and he will see them all as amateurs unless it's a real big name coach I think.

But he'll still play and work for the team, just I can't see him being 100% Taremi the way we know he can be

Comment

Working...
                                X