Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

damn......! poor guy busted his ass in this meaningless match..:/
    has mostly himself to blame and GN off course for not going with aria for this match ... especially at start of 2nd half..!

emrooz supposed victory nearly feels worse than a loss to me .. !!
    I don't know why he was going so hard? Baba, this game was not that serious.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
      Moharrami out for 3-4 months..........
      Shoot me!!! So we lost our best RB just before the knockout rounds......

Now I guess Ramin is cemented there, he is a okey replacement but not on Sadeghs level...

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
        Moharrami out for 3-4 months..........
        is this confirmed? what did GN say after the game?
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

Look forward to playing them on grass and not a potato farm
          Potato farm would be preferable to the rice patty we played syria in Malaysia during monsoon season

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

is this confirmed? what did GN say after the game?
            No. Not confirmed. They havent even done any tests yet.

Comment

To any TM fans below age of 36-37

This is a golden era - we haven't seen a strikeforce like Taremi and Azmoun and we never will again (pending fall of IR). I was TM obsessive in 1996+ period and peak Daei-Azizi doesn't even come close to these two.

It's amazing that we have these two talents - they are phenomenal. That they came about at the same time is lucky for us.
              In another universe we had another 9 players alongside them but this is life.

Enjoy these moments whilst they last.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Enjoy these moments whilst they last.
                Oh trust me, I do 🙏🏻. My life sometimes circles around TM, I know their schedule maybe even better than the players themselves. I've stood by this team since I started watching football in 2006. I have not missed a single fixture.

Comment

So true. We literally got our 2 best ever strikers playing at the same time (with all due respect to Daei, Hashemian etc). And the icing on the cake is how these 2 play together.

The quality gap between them and the likes of Ansarifard or Moghanlou is huge. Its like comparing prime Karimi to Hossein Badamaki.

Just some stats to back up how good they are. In the past year since after the world cup,
                  Taremi has scored 14 & assisted 3 in 14 matches.
                  Sardar has scored 9 & assisted 6 in 9 matches.

Insane.

Comment

Who do you guys feel has been the standout performer of the group stage?

Comment

Ghayedi, Saman, Moharammi and Azmoun for me.

If I had to pick one I would say Ghayedi because his presence has changed our game. We now have Gholi on the right and Ghayedi on the left to utilise. It's formidable

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Ghayedi, Saman, Moharammi and Azmoun for me.

If I had to pick one I would say Ghayedi because his presence has changed our game. We now have Gholi on the right and Ghayedi on the left to utilise. It's formidable
                        really hope to see both Ghaedi and gholi start agaisnt syria. Once we score and want to focus on defence, wingers can be replaced by torabi/mohebi(🤮) and JB (🧸). That goosfand Asadi should play in some defensive role too if he must be subbed in. Striker position must be kept for Taremi and Sardar. Sardar jumps so damn high

Comment

Mehdi gaedy and mehdi taremi
                          Co-mvp

Comment

Mehdi Ghayedi, Saman Ghoddos over all.

Mehdi Taremi and Sardar Azmoun very impressive versus UAE.

Others are doing whatever they can, however many of them made silly mistakes that could cost the team.

Comment

New GQ edition just dropped. GN makes cover again!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost

Opens up for ARJ as RB and Rizzi as RW. Wish we had tryied it out in a friendly game first though.
                                ARJ can barely win 1v1s...idk if he can do RB tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X