No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 games 13 win 2 draw for GN so far. Not saying it’s impressive or unimpressive but random stat. As mentioned earlier, skocic was fired after 18 game 15 win 1 draw 2 loss

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      15 games 13 win 2 draw for GN so far. Not saying it’s impressive or unimpressive but random stat. As mentioned earlier, skocic was fired after 18 game 15 win 1 draw 2 loss
      Come on, Skocic stats are all in competitive competitions (+2 or 3 in friendlies, among others Bosnia, Algeria). GN just made its stats on crappy friendlies and very weak official games. The only official test was a failure (Uzb). The second might aswell (Japan/SK)

Comment

Federation stated officially that Sadegh is out for months and requires surgery.

Gutted for the guy. He was having a great tournament.

His career is completely ruined by so many injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Federation stated officially that Sadegh is out for months and requires surgery.

What a shame..... for him and for us, lets hope Ramin plays like Ramin vs Wales in the knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Im absolutely gutted by this
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
              Armani Bademjoon 🍅🍆 😅
              Best name ever given in PFDC history.

Before that Magas
              Skocic will do a revenge on the dude put that name on him before he pass away....i hope the guy give him that name atleast change his name to make it difficult for skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                New GQ edition just dropped. GN makes cover again!

After whoopy Goldberg see this at news atand, she might reach out to general agent to have him appear on her ABC show "the view"

Whoopy " general what is your secret on your skin being smooth"

General To the transleter
                " behesh begoo roozi 2ta gholabi mikhoram"

Comment

has anything heard anything RE M Hosseini?
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    has anything heard anything RE M Hosseini?
                    Not serious injury, injured not recovered yet.
                    fallah has recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Not serious injury, injured not recovered yet.
                      fallah has recovered.
                      good, I am hoping by next week he is recovered. Cheshmi in CB makes me worried
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

good, I am hoping by next week he is recovered. Cheshmi in CB makes me worried
                        Against syria it's all good.

Majid should rest that match and be ready for qf and on.

Comment

You underestimate Syria bro... That team is very underrated

They have like 2-3 Argentinian premier league players and a player with 10 goals in 20 games for one of the best teams in Peru...

Argentinian league is a VERY good league (prob same level as Portugal or maybe Turkey) and Peruvian league is also not bad either (maybe level of PGPL)

This isn't the same Syria we beat 3-0 a few years ago...

If we don't have Majid it'll be even tougher

Comment

Not same Syria as even 6 months ago. Hector Cuper brought in like 10 legionairres from South America and has them playing defensive counterattacking football. I'm most worried about injuries...it will be an awfully physical game
                            ​​​

Comment

the top scorer in Afcon is an equitorial guinean defender/right-back who plays in the spanish regional (valencia region) leagues - Emilio Nsue

they have put him as a striker and he has scored 5 goals lol including two in the 4-0 win against ivory coast (tournament is in ivory coast!)

that is some random shi', i wonder if GN would ever do anything crazy like that

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                the top scorer in Afcon is an equitorial guinean defender/right-back who plays in the spanish regional (valencia region) leagues - Emilio Nsue

they have put him as a striker and he has scored 5 goals lol including two in the 4-0 win against ivory coast (tournament is in ivory coast!)

that is some random shi', i wonder if GN would ever do anything crazy like that

That's the Reza Asadi story.

Comment

Working...
                                X