TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ well that was stupid. He had a hard on to play I guess

Last edited by webmaster; 02-05-2024, 12:53 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

if I was GN, id serve Karim 3 spoons of unsalted Broccliii soup for that one. Wtf Kariiiim 🤣
      Oracle jan, your right we got lucky looool lmao
      I myself would wake up every morning for rest of mylife
      cussing him out while walking to bathroom
      this wasn't Shahin bayani own goal 88th minute against ksa in semi
      or daie missing pk against ksa in semi,
      or 04 red card vs china or 04 yahya chip against China, or poladi 15 vs iraq or kanani b.s 2019 vs Japan.
      THIS WAS A BENCH PLayerwho probably shouldn't even been invited to tm to begin with
      goes on the field out of emotion while sardar is dribbling the player...

mafia amir would order minimum part of shombol
      of Karim to be cut by ALI.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Thank god for those knees wobbling in the box against Japan. Damesh garm.
        Indeed. That's why at times he doesnt track back or turn like Shoja

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Bro what was he thinking when he did that???? After this many years🤣🤣🤣🤣
          https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27lS...BwNjNndXgyaWQ=
          Yo this is actually insane! I really hope somebody has a word that's not okay. I saw assistant coaches try to pull players back sometime in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Bro what was he thinking when he did that???? After this many years🤣🤣🤣🤣
            https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27lS...BwNjNndXgyaWQ=
            Karim mosalmoon nistiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Yo this is actually insane! I really hope somebody has a word that's not okay. I saw assistant coaches try to pull players back sometime in the game.
              Go watch the highlights of the Wales game! Remember Azmouns run and post hit? Players entered field during his run and even got in front of side referee! Go watch it! Even if Azmoun made that goal I can see them not giving it because of the players on field... they should definitely address this imo..
              This just gives them another excuse/reason to call off goals.

watch here:
              https://youtu.be/9N5u8eReRTc?si=WlaHWLt4SONeCqck

0:28 onwards, bottom right corner

Comment

Originally posted by Kojiro Hyuga View Post

Go watch the highlights of the Wales game! Remember Azmouns run and post hit? Players entered field during his run and even got in front of side referee! Go watch it! Even if Azmoun made that goal I can see them not giving it because of the players on field... they should definitely address this imo..
                This just gives them another excuse/reason to call off goals.

watch here:
                https://youtu.be/9N5u8eReRTc?si=WlaHWLt4SONeCqck

0:28 onwards, bottom right corner
                What the hell?! Seriously?!

How am I only seeing this now. THIS IS INSANE GUYS!!!!

I'm flabbergasted honestly.

Just checked closely and it was Ansarifard again?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Anyone know where we can get the best quality streams? Preferably 4K. The YouTube streams are low quality IMO.

Comment

Can someone tell the players in an interview, or tell Ghaleneoi to stop them doing this?

Imagine losing trophy because of Ansarifard running on the pitch

​​​

Comment

This is crazy, damn , this is how to lose a game.
                      if azmouns goal was counted they would have checked it and see a dumb player entering the field dueing a game ?????? A 35 years old player ??? Seriously fck these players who play with a whole nation, lets see what dumb things we see vs qatar

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                        Well, i bet we noticed it now while TM still didnt notice.
                        they gave 100 interviews till now and nobody even talked about this issue, the staff should even adress this issue to the asian federation, its not a joke

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ well that was stupid. He had a hard on to play I guess

There was 2 tm players on the field while sardar had the ball..

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

2 days after, Iranian medias are still speaking about Japan game.

Comment

This crap about our players entering the field has happened more than once. Look at our crucial goal against Korea in Ulsan in 2013 and you can see Khalatbari entering the pitch on the bottom right corner of the screen and has to be pushed out of the way by the linesman.

Can you imagine a perfectly fine goal being disallowed because of this. Someone please get these videos to the TM staff and make sure nobody does this idiotic thing anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X