TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    We have two games coming in March. Turkmenistan. We need to start bringing young players and giving them time and field. The next round of WC games will not be easy. Our starts underperformed in this tournament IMO. Specially Taremi.
    Sardar performed. He had 3 assists 2 or 3 goals. He created many chances that would have been assists, but the opportunities were wasted.
    jahanbakhsh improved and played well last two games. Gholizade performed when given a chance. Saeed did his part. Ramin played well me nus filling offsides trap on Qatar 3rd goal. Milad performed. Saman had a good tournament except against qatar.
    taremi definitely under performed.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

They will fire him in some months after Uzbekistan will come and humiliate him.
      Damn IFF, this pos taj was quicker to fire Skocic.
      I am hoping they are playing diplomacy while looking for another like they did with skocic, but I doubt it otherwise why bring ghalegohi in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        biravand said
        Same players cN take team to r16 of wc without coaching change.

Round of 16? As in get out of the group and beat a team in knockout stage?

Does Beiro know what the format is?

Comment

Beiranvand on fraud watch for me. In my head he has been living off of his 2018 performance. Aside from small moments of brilliance on penalties since, I can't recall a moment where I thought he was actually a good keeper since. Even in PP my eyes bleed sometimes when I watch

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Beiro doesn’t even know where he is. He looks like he has the mental capacity of a rock when he’s on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              Beiranvand on fraud watch for me. In my head he has been living off of his 2018 performance. Aside from small moments of brilliance on penalties since, I can't recall a moment where I thought he was actually a good keeper since. Even in PP my eyes bleed sometimes when I watch
              He’s 100% living off the penalty he saved against Ronaldo

Comment

i think he took a big risk going to EU... I think this move made him worse to be honest... He should have stayed in PP. Ofcourse its easy to judge it now when everything is done... I think we as fans wants our players to move to EU alot but fail to see that its not always for our players benefit... It was the same with ali reza haghighi, going to EU really did not make him any favour...

Comment

Seems like he received an offer from Adanaspor! Milad's team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
                    Terrible news that IFF (idiot fanatic fools) will continue with ghalegohi. Long aerial balls most game and relying on talent of stars is not coaching. Subbing useless moghalou and asadi instead of torabi gholizade ghaedi shows how clueless he is. Ghalegohi start a youtube channel like mr. Taster and talk about the olaces that have good kabob, ash reshteh. Haya kon footballo raha kon.
                    Confirmation of Ghalenoei's contract extension:
                    https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/494...FIFA-World-Cup

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                      Confirmation of Ghalenoei's contract extension:
                      https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/494...FIFA-World-Cup
                      To be totaly honest i dont think any foreign coach would bring us better results. Lets see what this guy can do but i dont expect any wounders to be honest... atleast he should be able to take us to WC 2026

on the bright side, to give chances to Vatani coaches might in the short term give us bad results but in the long run its good cuz it can open up the door for more vatani coaches. Lets be honest, we are and we have always been in a desperate need of good vatani coaches that can compete on the world stage. Lets support them instead of steping on them.

Comment

Sardar performed. He had 3 assists 2 or 3 goals. He created many chances that would have been assists, but the opportunities were wasted.
                        jahanbakhsh improved and played well last two games. Gholizade performed when given a chance. Saeed did his part. Ramin played well me nus filling offsides trap on Qatar 3rd goal. Milad performed. Saman had a good tournament except against qatar.
                        taremi definitely under performed.
                        to me performance is not just stats. it is being a leader on a field and carrying the team through. leading by example. Stepping up when others are struggling, etc we failed in that aspect.
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Terrible news that IFF (idiot fanatic fools) will continue with ghalegohi. Long aerial balls most game and relying on talent of stars is not coaching. Subbing useless moghalou and asadi instead of torabi gholizade ghaedi shows how clueless he is. Ghalegohi start a youtube channel like mr. Taster and talk about the olaces that have good kabob, ash reshteh. Haya kon footballo raha kon.
                          The problem with GN and coaches like him is that they rely heavily on names. They are not open to new players and will keep inviting the same players. I guarantee that the list for the game in March will be the same as the list for the game against Qatar.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Yes he said that knowing need to win r32 match.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post

The problem with GN and coaches like him is that they rely heavily on names. They are not open to new players and will keep inviting the same players. I guarantee that the list for the game in March will be the same as the list for the game against Qatar.
                              The problem with ghalegohi is he is goh. He is stuck in old times with long direct aerial balls. He loves moghanloo and mohebbi. (Mohebbi is improving and there is hope for him he just needs to be more of a team player and less of a ball hog) Moghaloo is hopeless. Almost every sub he made was wrong. And the list goes on

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post

To be totaly honest i dont think any foreign coach would bring us better results. Lets see what this guy can do but i dont expect any wounders to be honest... atleast he should be able to take us to WC 2026

on the bright side, to give chances to Vatani coaches might in the short term give us bad results but in the long run its good cuz it can open up the door for more vatani coaches. Lets be honest, we are and we have always been in a desperate need of good vatani coaches that can compete on the world stage. Lets support them instead of steping on them.
                                He has had his chances and he has shown he is clueless and is only there due to his mafia connections. I Am all for giving another vatani coach a chance but this guy is an idiot as he is properly called ghalegohi.

Comment

Working...
                                X