No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have been pissed off before because having Jurgen KKKlansmann would make WCQ easier for us if we were grouped with them.

But with 8.5 Asian teams reaching this new devalued world cup, if we don't qualify as one of those then we should give up on mens' football and focus on our other teams and sports

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

By hiring GN, IFF already learned that giving the job to a decent vatani coach is better than overpaying for some overrated white guy like Klinsmann or Wilmots.
      i think the vatani manager thing is just an excuse to not spend on a foreign manager, especially after what happened with wilmots

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

By hiring GN, IFF already learned that giving the job to a decent vatani coach is better than overpaying for some overrated white guy like Klinsmann or Wilmots.
        GN isn't a decent coach. He is just good a short temporary period. If we want to go with a domestic coach, at least try something new with a coach like Golmo

Comment

Originally posted by Rezzy View Post

i think the vatani manager thing is just an excuse to not spend on a foreign manager, especially after what happened with wilmots
          100% you're right.... This has constantly been the excuse.

They know damn well that we can find much better foreign coaches but it's easier for them to just stick with someone domestic.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

GN isn't a decent coach. He is just good a short temporary period. If we want to go with a domestic coach, at least try something new with a coach like Golmo
            GN's managerial record is very good.

I would like Gol. to take over post-WC however.

Nekounam or Majidi could also be in contention at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

I have few consideration for coach like GN or Galtier in France. Kind of coach that aren't good enough to be hired abroad. However they do one or good thing in their country and ride on it and get a contract for almost every club of their domestic league. Galtier at PSG and GN at TM is too much for them.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Skočić had an excellent record with Iran, what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Klinsmann fired, IFF yad begir!
                  From the KFA statement:

“Klinsmann has failed to display managerial capability and leadership expected of a national head coach in areas ranging from tactics, personnel management to work attitude and others required to bring about competitiveness to the team.

“Klinsmann’s attitude and competitiveness as head coach has fallen short of people’s expectations and it was agreed that this would not be improved going forward, so we have decided to change leadership ahead of 2026 World Cup qualifying games.”

I guess being a lazy, money-grabber is part of his culture.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                    Skočić had an excellent record with Iran, what's your point?

I made my point

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

From the KFA statement:

“Klinsmann has failed to display managerial capability and leadership expected of a national head coach in areas ranging from tactics, personnel management to work attitude and others required to bring about competitiveness to the team.

“Klinsmann’s attitude and competitiveness as head coach has fallen short of people’s expectations and it was agreed that this would not be improved going forward, so we have decided to change leadership ahead of 2026 World Cup qualifying games.”

lol we could have warned KFA of this before they hired him. Any lazy racist Euro trash coach who characterizes a team’s critique as “it’s in their culture” is bound to fail in an eastern country. You have to come with respect and humility, not pride and hubris. Fcuking troglodyte.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

lol we could have warned KFA of this before they hired him. Any lazy racist Euro trash coach who characterizes a team’s critique as “it’s in their culture” is bound to fail in an eastern country. You have to come with respect and humility, not pride and hubris. Fcuking troglodyte.
                        I'm pretty sure a few of us rang the alarm bells for SK, albeit on this site.

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...-national-team

We should have had our Korean member send our thoughts home. Oh well.
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

From the KFA statement:

in addition to being a supremely pompous prick who's arrogance and sense of self-importance has no bounds ..!!

that rather extremely harsh statement from KFA is a testament to that fact more so than anything else..!

these guys know they got conned & ho$ed down (by his severance pay) badly by this no-nothing wanna be coach, they wanna send a clear warning signal to all other foolish federations who might be considering hiring this vastly overhyped stupid looking goozoo next..!!

Comment

General was at tm vs Argentina
                            beach soccer wc.

Kna will monitor general every move

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
                              General was at tm vs Argentina
                              beach soccer wc.

Kna will monitor general every move
                              So the guy is still on vacation instead of scouting the IPL?

Comment

This is a team ,

https://youtu.be/2mhTbWke6_E?si=vkErswqeqGr3c7a9

Comment

Working...
                                X